Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Infertility And Quick Ejaculation In Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infertility And Quick Ejaculation In Men (868 Views)

Solutions To Male/female Infertility And All Sorts Of Infections / Premature Ejaculation in Men (Dont lose your wife to Another man) / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infertility And Quick Ejaculation In Men by lizu: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2013
please what are really the causes of infertily and quick ejaculation in men, can expert in the house shed more light on this and remedies to this problems, home are breaking everyday because of this issue.
Re: Infertility And Quick Ejaculation In Men by MrSinister(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2013
A very close friend of mine had this problem, he confided in me and we both looked for a solution. Luckily we found a product that helped him, although he had to change his lifestyle. First of all avoid sugar, eat a lot of fruits especially watermelon, stop smoking & drinking and lose weight or exercise regularly. If you need the name of the product he used and how to get it pm me and i'll give you directions.
Re: Infertility And Quick Ejaculation In Men by lizu: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Thank you Mr sinister, i really appreciate your effort and courage to discuss about this with me, this is my issues anyway, but have had different people talk about it to me because i am a biochemist and i deal with nutrition so just thought i should be bring this on here so we can talk about it and people that are suffering from this can benefit from this forum, i will like to know about the drug so i can always promote it too.
Re: Infertility And Quick Ejaculation In Men by MrSinister(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
lizu: Thank you Mr sinister, i really appreciate your effort and courage to discuss about this with me, this is my issues anyway, but have had different people talk about it to me because i am a biochemist and i deal with nutrition so just thought i should be bring this on here so we can talk about it and people that are suffering from this can benefit from this forum, i will like to know about the drug so i can always promote it too.

Its called VigRx! you can google it, A very potent male virility herbal supplement. It solves ALL issues related to male potency

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Benzocaine Gel U.s.p In Nigeria? / Partial Intestinal Obstruction (dilated Bowel) / Discriminating Experiences As Regards The Dreaded Ebola Virus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.