Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

100g Grade Aaaa+ Brazilian Remy Human Hair Colour #1 Full Black - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / 100g Grade Aaaa+ Brazilian Remy Human Hair Colour #1 Full Black (618 Views)

Best Quality Hair - Remy Indian Hair And Brazilian Hair, Wigs, Lace Wig, Weaves / 100% Pure Virgin Remy Hair / Remy Human Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100g Grade Aaaa+ Brazilian Remy Human Hair Colour #1 Full Black by jbelos2: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2013
100g BUNDLE
COLOUR #1 FULL BLACK
GRADE AAAA+
100% BRAZILIAN REMY HUMAN HAIR
BODY WAVE

This is beautiful, lovely, silky hair of very high quality, Grade AAAA+

These gorgeous hair extensions will quickly transform the appearance of fine, lifeless or short hair to thick, long and naturally looking hair which is full of body and bounce. Our extensions do not only add length, but they also introduce volume, texture and colour without damaging your own hair.

The hair is in weft lengths from 12" to 20", each weft bundle weighing 100g

The hair is sold by weight, so longer lengths will have fewer strands (in other words, the weft track shortens as the hair length increases).

You will need 3 weft bundles of shorter lengths for a full head, and 4 wefts of the longer lengths. You may also want to add a matching lace closure to complete your glamorous transformation (check our other items).

A single weft bundle is NOT enough to give you a full head of hair. We sell single bundles so that you can select the size combination you want to complete your new look.

As this is a natural product, there are slight variations between wefts and there may be a few hairs with a slight variation in colour within the weft.

Call 08107021714 to order
Re: 100g Grade Aaaa+ Brazilian Remy Human Hair Colour #1 Full Black by jbelos2: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2013
Available
Re: 100g Grade Aaaa+ Brazilian Remy Human Hair Colour #1 Full Black by arunmeka: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

Price range for 8 to 32 inches (machine weft hair extensions):-

wholesale price - $25 to $80 (maximum)
retail prices - $40 to $125 (maximum)

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
BB PIN:75973261
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068

(1) (Reply)

Skype: Lynnm.88 Fake Diploma From University Of Western Sydney(uws) / Shop - Celine 2019 Classic Jacket In Lambskin Black / Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.