Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1996636 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Welcome back Jiyong!!!! Hope they'll give him breathing space for a while before they start their madness. They being the media. Any hoo, you've worked hard!!! Don't be a criminal plisk. Very important. Also, I need a Gtop reunion ASAP embarassed

LMAO. This is even better.

P.S If wr had been serious about learning Korean, we'd have been able to translate this easily. Welp embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2019
That's how FCF passed us by yesterday.

#FCFinarrears

Lee Taemin
My annoying baby that switches into the most sensual, deadliest man on stage. Performer of life, dancer of life. The human vibrator (his gf is lucky!!!). The one who trained and practiced until he stopped sounding like a frog and actually started taking major singing roles. I'm extremely proud of this man. And the fact that he keeps getting better is just.... Sigh. He may be useless in the kitchen and a clothes burglar but I love him. All day, everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Today is all about you baby. Lee Eunsang, happy birthday to you sweetheart and I wish you more happiness and fulfillment in your life. I am rooting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2019
sarang60:

If I want to be mean now, I will ask Mrs Kang to take a shot of apple cider vinegar everytime you say “I don’t even know him/her”.

Why nah I was only been honest grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AKWAPROPHET: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2019
toykathy:

I don't even know him angry
Heol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2019
sarang60:

If I want to be mean now, I will ask Mrs Kang to take a shot of apple cider vinegar everytime you say “I don’t even know him/her”.

HEOL

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

#FCFinarrears

Lee Taemin
My annoying baby that switches into the most sensual, deadliest man on stage. Performer of life, dancer of life. The human vibrator (his gf is lucky!!!). The one who trained and practiced until he stopped sounding like a frog and actually started taking major singing roles. I'm extremely proud of this man. And the fact that he keeps getting better is just.... Sigh. He may be useless in the kitchen and a clothes burglar but I love him. All day, everyday.

Lmao I totally forgot

P.s: @toykathy is a terrible trendsetter for not reminding us, I guess since suho is the only person she cares about, she's like bye bi!tches

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2019
toykathy:

*side eyes*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I totally forgot

P.s: @toykathy is a terrible trendsetter for not reminding us, I guess since suho is the only person she cares about, she's like bye bi!tches

Drag her!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2019
#fcfinarrears

IU

I first saw this gorgeous baby when I watched dream high, she was playing a fat "ugly" girl, I heard her sing and I was blown away, I decided to research on her and the more I heard her sing, the more blown away I was, she's awesome at singing, awesome at songwriting, awesome at acting, awesome at being an awesome human being. What I love most about her weirdly enough is her hair, not matter what kind of extension she has on, I still see her natural baby hair escaping in the front and side, I find it very cute, I just want to pat or stroke it. I'm not lesbian but I crush hard on her and her talents

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Drag her!!! grin
Chai troublemaker

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2019
toykathy:

I know and it is appreciated. Please keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2019
#fcfinarrearstoo

Once I knew who Big Bang was, I started investigating the members individually like I always do and this wang was already number one in my heart, GD and Top were not letting me see road well but when I heard
“눈, 코, 입”, I was like marry me please and now.

The end.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

#FCFinarrears

Lee Taemin

Izzit my fault

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I totally forgot

Isnor laidat really cry

I didn't forget. My data got exhausted and I tried a whole day trying to get a new subscription but airtel decided to mess with me. Pls yesterday was so hectic. Those are excuses tho. I'm sorry guys.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
#fcfinarrears

IU

I first saw this gorgeous baby when I watched dream high, she was playing a fat "ugly" girl, I heard her sing and I was blown away, I decided to research on her and the more I heard her sing, the more blown away I was, she's awesome at singing, awesome at songwriting, awesome at acting, awesome at being an awesome human being. What I love most about her weirdly enough is her hair, not matter what kind of extension she has on, I still see her natural baby hair escaping in the front and side, I find it very cute, I just want to pat or stroke it. I'm not lesbian but I crush hard on her and her talents

Awwwnnn. My baby deserves the love. The only solo artist I know in SK

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
#FCFinarreaers

My first ever Korean husband JI CHANG WOOK!!!!!!!!

It was The K2 I watched first and from episode 1, I was hooked.
His acting is so good.
When he's serious I want to "get on my knees and do whatever he instructs me to"
When he smiles, I smile like a loon.
When he pouts, I want to squeeze his cheeks and bite his lips.
He's so

When I heard "100 reasons why I love you", aaawwwww.

I wish you all the best my darling, I love you.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
toykathy:

Isnor laidat really cry

I didn't forget. My data got exhausted and I tried a whole day trying to get a new subscription but airtel decided to mess with me. Pls yesterday was so hectic. Those are excuses tho. I'm sorry guys.

We forgive you!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
FCF (in arrears)

Lee Seung Gi

After watching him in Kang Chi, I fell in love with completely. Since then till now He's still my "first 'second' love". I love you oppa and am crushing real hard.

Thanks to Kangminhyuksho I wanted to do FCF on IU before

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

We forgive you!!!!!!

Kamsamnida chingu

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
One of my favorite Korean YouTube creators, what a squad, you won’t believe how old they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP6gl6w0WFc

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
toykathy:
FCF (in arrears)

Lee Seung Gi

After watching him in Kang Chi, I fell in love with completely. Since then till now He's still my "first 'second' love". I love you oppa and am crushing real hard.

I love him.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:
#FCFinarreaers

My first ever Korean husband JI CHANG WOOK!!!!!!!!

It was The K2 I watched first and from episode 1, I was hooked.
His acting is so good.
When he's serious I want to "get on my knees and do whatever he instructs me to"
When he smiles, I smile like a loon.
When he pouts, I want to squeeze his cheeks and bite his lips.
He's so

When I heard "100 reasons why I love you", aaawwwww.

I wish you all the best my darling, I love you.

I agree.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
#fcfinarrears

IU

Her voice has no rival.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
toykathy:

Isnor laidat really cry

I'll forgive you just cos I'm nice like that

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
toykathy:
FCF (in arrears)

Lee Seung Gi

So you decided to go after my man, I collect my forgiveness back

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
sarang60:

I love him.
Don't

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
As usual something happened in the running mates but I was too drugged to keep my eyes open. So there's that.

My eyes finally opened for miss Lee and unfortunately it was the most boring episode ever, I have some thoughts about it but I can't even voice it out cos this week's episode was stupid boring, my goodness, I feel bad for the cast, how do they feel acting something so dry. Aigoo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
As usual something happened in the running mates but I was too drugged to keep my eyes open. So there's that.

My eyes finally opened for miss Lee and unfortunately it was the most boring episode ever, I have some thoughts about it but I can't even voice it out cos this week's episode was stupid boring, my goodness, I feel bad for the cast, how do they feel acting something so dry. Aigoo

I am just here wondering how you are still watching, you are such a superhero.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
toykathy:

Izzit my fault

Hehehe it's not oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I'll forgive you just cos I'm nice like that
. Indeed you are!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.