Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,052 members, 7,859,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2000535 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (2184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2019
toykathy:

She already paid for the scooter nah, why report it again?
LOL I guess she has not seen episode 3 yet
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Firstly, someone needs to bully Wonho and slap sense into Starship. This is fukced up.

Secondly, Han Seo Hee needs to go. Nope, not to jail, to the afterlife. A bitch needs to die. She thrives on ruining others. Let's say the supposed debt/detention is real, he was 17 for Bleep's sake. I've never encountered someone so evil. I look forward to the day I hear of her demise.

Shownu's going to leave to right? I don't know what WH is thinking. Okay I know because he's a literal angel (there are some things only the devil can fake so perfectly), but come on.

I'm so fukcing pissed. The only MONSTA X thing I want to be bothered about is their terrible title tracks in recent times.

Monbebes need to find that bitch and yeet her.

Heol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Ignore the many postings guys, I'm in a place with ZERO NETWORK

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Firstly, someone needs to bully Wonho and slap sense into Starship. This is fukced up.

Secondly, Han Seo Hee needs to go. Nope, not to jail, to the afterlife. A bitch needs to die. She thrives on ruining others. Let's say the supposed debt/detention is real, he was 17 for Bleep's sake. I've never encountered someone so evil. I look forward to the day I hear of her demise.

Shownu's going to leave to right? I don't know what WH is thinking. Okay I know because he's a literal angel (there are some things only the devil can fake so perfectly), but come on.

I'm so fukcing pissed. The only MONSTA X thing I want to be bothered about is their terrible title tracks in recent times.

Monbebes need to find that bitch and yeet her.

What is happening ooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Not my babies ooo......please tell me before I start crying.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I guess she has not seen episode 3

No she hasn’t.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

This your network is as real as your kworld love life.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
sarang60:

What is happening ooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Not my babies ooo......please tell me before I start crying.

That HSH witch devil made a post on IG yesterday about how WH is owing her current girlfriend who he was friends with (or dated too, I'm not 100% sure). Now not that this alleged loan was when he was 17, she didn't mention reaching out to him and being ignored. The goat went online because she just loves tearing people down. It caused a huge ruckus yesterday and when you add it to the other issue Monbebes started a few days ago, it got to my muscle baby and starship posted that they talked about it and he feels it's best for him to leave MX. The olodo (WH) even posted one silly letter, if I slap him he'll take a break and come back. I don't blame him, it's because of his personality, but no babe, no. The stupid bitch also says he was in juvie when he was 17 (and so? He kill pesin) and when she saw that he had left MX she actually posted that eh he should pay her as he's leaving.

About SN, the same HSH bitch posted that he's having an affair with a married woman. Starship immediately clarified that they were dating up till August, this fool got married and hid it from him, till her husband contacted starship and outed her, then SN stopped contacting her after he found out. He even sent a message in that regard. This HSH demon needs to go.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Episode 12 of vagabond was lit from start to finish I am really impressed with the cast LSG and Suzy were on fire for this episode best episode so far.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
sarang60:

This your network is as real as your kworld love life.
Lmao hater

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

That HSH witch devil made a post on IG yesterday about how WH is owing her current girlfriend who he was friends with (or dated too, I'm not 100% sure). Now not that this alleged loan was when he was 17, she didn't mention reaching out to him and being ignored. The goat went online because she just loves tearing people down. It caused a huge ruckus yesterday and when you add it to the other issue Monbebes started a few days ago, it got to my muscle baby and starship posted that they talked about it and he feels it's best for him to leave MX. The olodo (WH) even posted one silly letter, if I slap him he'll take a break and come back. I don't blame him, it's because of his personality, but no babe, no. The stupid bitch also says he was in juvie when he was 17 (and so? He kill pesin) and when she saw that he had left MX she actually posted that eh he should pay her as he's leaving.

About SN, the same HSH bitch posted that he's having an affair with a married woman. Starship immediately clarified that they were dating up till August, this fool got married and hid it from him, till her husband contacted starship and outed her, then SN stopped contacting her after he found out. He even sent a message in that regard. This HSH demon needs to go.

I don't even care about all of this but how do you leave a group because you were in juvie and owe someone some money, there has to be more, and how is everyone friends with that girl, how come she knows everyone's life history

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I don't even care about all of this but how do you leave a group because you were in juvie and owe someone some money, there has to be more, and how is everyone friends with that girl, how come she knows everyone's life history

I think he just feels guilty. Reading his letter on fancafe and seeing videos of him from yesterday just proves that. He wanted to wave at Monbebes but after raising his hand, he hesitated and put it back down. Monbebes contributed to this mess. A few days ago there was an issue that they blew out of proportion concerning him and that gained attention, I think that's what attracted this witch.

K-Ikonics say her family has reasonable shares in Samsung!!! So money, power and influence. That's how she gets all this info and can get away with anything. She smoked the same weed with TOP and admitted to being a procurer in the process of outing BI but madam is still flying up and down. Tufia

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I think he just feels guilty. Reading his letter on fancafe and seeing videos of him from yesterday just proves that. He wanted to wave at Monbebes but after raising his hand, he hesitated and put it back down. Monbebes contributed to this mess. A few days ago there was an issue that they blew out of proportion concerning him and that gained attention, I think that's what attracted this witch.

K-Ikonics say her family has reasonable shares in Samsung!!! So money, power and influence. That's how she gets all this info and can get away with anything. She smoked the same weed with TOP and admitted to being a procurer in the process of outing BI but madam is still flying up and down. Tufia

It's funny how I don't understand what RaphaellaDD was saying since. I don't know any of the names you mentioned except Monstar X

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

When I saw four new mentions, I was wondering if something is wrong until I saw it was you. Atleast everything is fine

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
toykathy:

It's funny how I don't understand what RaphaellaDD was saying since. I don't know any of the names you mentioned except Monstar X

Okay this made me chuckle.
SN is Shownu, MONSTA X's leader
WH is Wonho, a CURRENT AND FOREVER member of MONSTA X.
HSH is....sigh. A stupid bitch. She brought up the whole marijuana stuff with Top(rapper in BIGBANG) way after it happened, she did the same thing to BI of Ikon, she claimed to have dated abi clubbed with BTS' V, claimed to have dated NCT's Taeyong....she's a huge problem.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Prayer circle for her to overdose on drugs

Meanwhile f*ck guilt and f*ck moon babies or whatever they're called

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

HSH is....sigh. A stupid bitch. She brought up the whole marijuana stuff with Top(rapper in BIGBANG) way after it happened, she did the same thing to BI of Ikon, she claimed to have dated abi clubbed with BTS' V, claimed to have dated NCT's Taeyong....she's a huge problem.

Her parents should do her a favor and send her to rehab

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
I used to enjoy(still do) k pop so much and k entertainment but the truth is that the standard Koreans set for their entertainers can't be found in this world. Their fans are the most toxic on planet earth.
These guys walk on needles and pins and any small fall, they will never help them rise again.

A grown up guy will pretend he don't have a girlfriend because some female teenagers are his fans. What an unrealistic world they live in.

So because one one useless thing that makes no sense wonho has left monsta x.
Mtcheew. One of the reasons my interest in their entertainment dwindled. This world isn't fantasy. It's real.
They all should wake up.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Prayer circle for her to overdose on drugs

Meanwhile f*ck guilt and f*ck moon babies or whatever they're called

Now I'd gladly participate in this prayer circle.

Honestly, even starship staff are posting on fan cafe asking him to reconsider. Olodo Wonho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
sassysure:
I used to enjoy(still do) k pop so much and k entertainment but the truth is that the standard Koreans set for their entertainers can't be found in this world. Their fans are the most toxic on planet earth.
These guys walk on needles and pins and any small fall, they will never help them rise again.

A grown up guy will pretend he don't have a girlfriend because some female teenagers are his fans. What an unrealistic world they live in.

Mtcheew. One of the reasons my interest in their entertainment dwindled. This world isn't fantasy. It's real.
They all should wake up.

Very well said!!! Sigh.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Her parents should do her a favor and send her to rehab

In kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

#speechless

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
sarang60:

#speechless

I'm tired.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by suogal(f): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hello Korean lovers. Please I just started watching Korean series and I would love recommendations as to interesting funny intriguing ones to watch and possibly sites to download. kamsahamnida

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:56am On Nov 01, 2019
One personality trait I hate at times is how my brain's go to mode when I'm hurt is humor. Remember in MONSTA X's jealousy when Wonho and Shownu are in frame and Wonho sings 'Why are you talking about Shownu again?' Yeah, picture that woman's husband as Wonho. LMAO. My emotions are everywhere, I'm not excited about anything and EXO is freaking coming back but my stupid brain woke up with this.

P.S, how do you get married to someone else after dating Shownu? Howwwwww? Just go to a convent, you've tasted the food of the gods. Sigh. My KPOP men are stressing me out.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:04am On Nov 01, 2019
sassysure:

They all should wake up.

My dear, netizens are kings in that world and it's sad. I don't even blame you for starting to loose interest

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:05am On Nov 01, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Now I'd gladly participate in this prayer circle.

Honestly, even starship staff are posting on fan cafe asking him to reconsider. Olodo Wonho

Maybe he's tired of being a celebrity then

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2019
Birthdays :

1. Kim Min Jae: happy birthday flower boy. Wishing you llnp. Keep shining

2. Ahn Suk Hwan: many happy returns of today ajussi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:07am On Nov 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Maybe he's tired of being a celebrity then

If that's it, then it'll hurt but it's what he wants to do. Not him leaving because of what he allegedly did when he was 17, see I'm tired.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Thank you dear. But who is HSH? A singer? Actress? Model? Journalist?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2019
toykathy:

Thank you dear. But who is HSH? A singer? Actress? Model? Journalist?

A former trainee who's family allegedly has ties to Samsung

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2019
Kang you were right!

So WH allegedly smoked weed in 2013 and this HSH's girlfriend who he was friends with, smoked with him in the dressing room. This was when he was an ulzzang, before MX. Anyhoo, starship has terminated his contract now so well done starship. They should know by now that Monbebes are on the wild side of fandoms, like VIPs. Such things won't affect our support. They could have just let whatever investigation wants to happen come and go, it was 6 years ago but he can still be charged. See I'm just tired. Starship can't say they didn't know what went on when he was an ulzzang. I'm just so exhausted atm.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Kang you were right!

So WH allegedly smoked weed in 2013 and this HSH's girlfriend who he was friends with, smoked with him in the dressing room. This was when he was an ulzzang, before MX. Anyhoo, starship has terminated his contract now so well done starship. They should know by now that Monbebes are on the wild side of fandoms, like VIPs. Such things won't affect our support. They could have just let whatever investigation wants to happen come and go, it was 6 years ago but he can still be charged. See I'm just tired. Starship can't say they didn't know what went on when he was an ulzzang. I'm just so exhausted atm.

They knew and they hid it, I can understand him leaving due to the fact that he's a role model and we don't want people to think it's OK to do drugs but please this was a million years ago, if he no longer uses I don't see why he has to leave, yes I tried drugs, it was at a weird time in my life, I know the right thing to do now, I apologize, kids don't do drugs, how hard is that, he doesn't have to leave the industry, what about forgiveness, do they have to ruin someone for a silly mistake he made, I'm too pissed to think sef. Actors have it better walahi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (2184) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: toykathy(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.