Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970847 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2015
ellab:
annyeong haseyo everyone
Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Hi everyone,longest time

119 u guys are trying ooo,we've Passed 100

Daebak
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Aida13 post=33085241]

thanks for the consideration. When next it comes to a drama you haven't seen either, I will reciprocate grin grin grin

I also had to skip a lot too, the most recent, Empress Ki...you jes gotta take it like that *winks*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2015
shokky24:
Hi everyone,longest time

Daebak
Chingu ya! Where have you been? Long time! How are you doing?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

LOL. I hardly get so riled up but I hate anyone talking bad about my adopted nationality angry angry angry angry (Hint: Korean) angry angry

grin grin grin

What are you watching/going to watch this weekend?

You guys don make me vex, I will do justice to BOF once I'm finished with today's errands. I hate to carry last grin grin grin
Lmao from today I name you Kim Na-ra. Nara means country in Korean, I have no idea what Kim means, but it's my fav Korean surname.

I'm going to watch all my piled up episodes of Bluebird's House this weekend. My mum is already asking me when we're going to watch them.

Yippee! Finally, you're getting on the BOF bus. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2015
jeweljoan:

Same here....which drama are you on?

angry mom,superdady yeol and the gal who smells(always mix up d name lol ).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

LOL. I hardly get so riled up but I hate anyone talking bad about my adopted nationality angry angry angry angry (Hint: Korean) angry angry

grin grin grin

What are you watching/going to watch this weekend?

You guys don make me vex, I will do justice to BOF once I'm finished with today's errands. I hate to carry last grin grin grin

grin we dey wait

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2015
shokky24:
Hi everyone,longest time

Daebak

hello smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao from today I name you Kim Na-ra. Nara means country in Korean, I have no idea what Kim means, but it's my fav Korean surname.

I'm going to watch all my piled up episodes of Bluebird's House this weekend. My mum is already asking me when we're going to watch them.

Yippee! Finally, you're getting on the BOF bus. grin

hmmmm Kim Na ra

I like it!!
Sounds Korean enough not to be mistaken for Nigerian or African grin grin grin

Kim is definitely a beautiful name so thanks! And like I said, Na ra sounds authentically Korean grin grin grin

ellab:

grin we dey wait

You people just dey oppress since. By Monday I will start posing with my own BOF trivia angry angry grin grin

lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Recently, I just started listening to kpop songs.Im still adapting to their music but I get angry cuz of d bands.
my gosh,must their boy or gal bands be more than 4 or five?

Exo is made up of 12 members(now 9 as tao is about to leave) and its divided into 2groups- 6koreans called Exo-k and 6 Chinese called exo-m.tried to watch their videos..urgh! Michael Jackson wannabes. But I love their current single.."call me baby".

Miss A- four gals(Suzy baes group).I dunno how Suzy is d breakout star in her group(maybe her acting,which is just OK but improved in kang chi).She's d fourth member and d youngest.And according to wat I read on allkpop, d members ain't that close(I'm saying that cuz when she started dating Lee,none of d other gals knew till d news came out.som'n ain't ryt.she's so odd).

Sistah-5 gals..them don use surgery finish their faces Kai Koreans ehn. Plastic surgery na their 2nd name.

I love love love CNBLUE.minhyuk (he played d bestie to park shin hye in heirs) is my doll.so calm.their song "sleepless night is on repeat mostly on ma phone.

my biggest problem with most kpop singers is their way of tryna add English to their songs.Almost all their songs have English titles lol.
why must they ve groups comprising of 6-15 members? na wa.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

hmmmm Kim Na ra

I like it!!
Sounds Korean enough not to be mistaken for Nigerian or African grin grin grin

Kim is definitely a beautiful name so thanks! And like I said, Na ra sounds authentically Korean grin grin grin

You people just dey oppress since. By Monday I will start posing with my own BOF trivia angry angry grin grin

lol

Lol. As @ellab said, we dey wait.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2015
ellab:

Sistah-5 gals..them don use surgery finish their faces Kai Koreans ehn. Plastic surgery na their 2nd name.

I love love love CNBLUE.minhyuk (he played d bestie to park shin hye in heirs) is my doll.so calm.their song "sleepless night is on repeat mostly on ma phone.

The girl group is know is sistar and they're only 4 girls. Hyolyn, Bora, Soyou and Dasom.

I also like CNblue as they're just four. Young Hwa and Minhyuk are my favourites.

SNSD/ girls generation - Yoona's group are 9 in number. How do they share the profit?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

Looks like a family drama...seems popular though it's not my usual selection. So many dramas airing and it's hard to keep up. So I'll stick to the classics for now. Namely BOF.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2015
ellab:
Recently, I just started listening to kpop songs.Im still adapting to their music but I get angry cuz of d bands.
my gosh,must their boy or gal bands be more than 4 or five?

Exo is made up of 12 members(now 9 as tao is about to leave) and its divided into 2groups- 6koreans called Exo-k and 6 Chinese called exo-m.tried to watch their videos..urgh! Michael Jackson wannabes. But I love their current single.."call me baby".

Miss A- four gals(Suzy baes group).I dunno how Suzy is d breakout star in her group(maybe her acting,which is just OK but improved in kang chi).She's d fourth member and d youngest.And according to wat I read on allkpop, d members ain't that close(I'm saying that cuz when she started dating Lee,none of d other gals knew till d news came out.som'n ain't ryt.she's so odd).

my biggest problem with most kpop singers is their way of tryna add English to their songs.Almost all their songs have English titles lol.

What about that group with Park Yoo chun in it? JYJ? They must be good.

I've sampled some kpop videos on Youtube especially the female groups. Very racy shocked shocked shocked particularly the Hyuna babe lol check out her video "RED"

4Minute looks good too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Need the latest action K-Movies in the class of Empress Ki, Dong Yi, City Hunter and the likes.

I am short of idea, please help me out with the list.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

JYJ, that's Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu. smiley
I've only heard Jaejoong and Junsu's music from OSTs sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

Looks like a family drama...seems popular though it's not my usual selection. So many dramas airing and it's hard to keep up. So I'll stick to the classics for now. Namely BOF.
Yes, it's a family drama. Famliy dramas are fun, except they're long -about 50 episodes and you spend like 5 to 6 months watching them. Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

The girl group is know is sistar and they're only 4 girls. Hyolyn, Bora, Soyou and Dasom.

I also like CNblue as they're just four. Young Hwa and Minhyuk are my favourites.

SNSD/ girls generation - Yoona's group are 9 in number. How do they share the profit?

I think its like one direction where every concert,promos etc gives them high profit. the label company take their share And divide d cash for d boys.
I guess it should be d same for Koreans.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

I've sampled some kpop videos on Youtube especially the female groups. Very racy shocked shocked shocked particularly the Hyuna babe lol check out her video "RED"

4Minute looks good too.

JYJ r three na.
jae joong is in d army. His bestie yoo chun will enter later dis year after his current drama.

most of d gal groups r racy.
Not all of em sing also,maybe like 2 are d main singers,d remaining are dancers.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
ellab:

angry mom,superdady yeol and the gal who smells(always mix up d name lol ).
Nice one......still watching old dramas...i usually don't have patience to wait for dramas that are still airing..lols
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Crazy but true.....

WA in Yoruba means "come "
WA also in Korean means "come"
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
Crazy but true.....

WA in Yoruba means "come "
WA also in Korean means "come"
Lol, I noticed that too, but I wasn't sure. Their pronunciation is a bit different though, the Yoruba version is a bit higher pitched than theirs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

JYJ, that's Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu. smiley
I've only heard Jaejoong and Junsu's music from OSTs sha.

Never heard their music. To say the truth, most of the kpop songs I've heard are forgettable. The only ones that stick in my head are the awesome OST songs.

ellab:

JYJ r three na.
jae joong is in d army. His bestie yoo chun will enter later dis year after his current drama.
most of d gal groups r racy.
Not all of em sing also,maybe like 2 are d main singers,d remaining are dancers.

I know they're three, I was simply mentioning a band I've heard of since you were talking about kpop bands

Atk01:

Yes, it's a family drama. Famliy dramas are fun, except they're long -about 50 episodes and you spend like 5 to 6 months watching them. Lol

If it's good then of course 5-6 months is OK. I just wish I had time to watch all the good dramas out there. Instead, I have to select those that really get to my head and I can't get them out till I finish them grin grin

I've started and dropped so many dramas because of that. Once it loses promise I hands off.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

Lol, I noticed that too, but I wasn't sure. Their pronunciation is a bit different though, the Yoruba version is a bit higher pitched than theirs.
sounds same to me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
OOh!!! I forgot GIRLS GENERATION grin grin grin grin

I first heard about them from the drama King 2 Hearts...where one of the North Korean soldiers had a secret fetish for the girls grin grin grin grin

When you check Youtube their videos have the highest views of all the kpop stars I've noted...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

Never heard their music. To say the truth, most of the kpop songs I've heard are forgettable. The only ones that stick in my head are the awesome OST songs.

If it's good then of course 5-6 months is OK. I just wish I had time to watch all the good dramas out there. Instead, I have to select those that really get to my head and I can't get them out till I finish them grin grin

I've started and dropped so many dramas because of that. Once it loses promise I hands off.

I'm talking about OSTs they sang not their regular kpop songs. Jaejoong sang for Sk Scandal, Protect the Boss and Dr. Jin, Junsu sang for Innocent Man and Empress Ki.

Once I start a drama, I always try to finish it. Except if the drama is I Miss You or Blade Man, lol. angry grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
sounds same to me
Doesn't sound same to me, but then, we all hear differently. My brother hears all sorts of stuff while watching Kdramas, so I can't argue with that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

I'm talking about OSTs they sang not their regular kpop songs. Jaejoong sang for Sk Scandal, Protect the Boss and Dr. Jin, Junsu sang for Innocent Man and Empress Ki.

Once I start a drama, I always try to finish it. Except if the drama is I Miss You or Blade Man, lol. angry grin

Yeee Blade Man grin grin so many folks had the same problem with the drama...dropping it like it's hot before the finale... grin grin grin

Sure, I know some of these kpop stars make successful OSTs. Though there are some seasoned non-kpop singers who are popularly picked for singing those theme songs. I'll try to find out about them because some really stick in my mind.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
park min young's article came up on netizenbuzz, and korea netizens brought up lee min ho's name, thats the disadvantage of dating publicly, people will always bring up your past relationship.
http://netizenbuzz..com/2015/04/park-min-young-attends-asia-model-awards.html
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

Yeee Blade Man grin grin so many folks had the same problem with the drama...dropping it like it's hot before the finale... grin grin grin

Sure, I know some of these kpop stars make successful OSTs. Though there are some seasoned non-kpop singers who are popularly picked for singing those theme songs. I'll try to find out about them because some really stick in my mind.

Baek Ji Young
Lyn
Hyolyn
Ailee
K.Will.

I know of these ones.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
Pls fix blood ep 11 and 12 tanx.

when next you want complain about a drama .....don't drop the complain here...its better you drop it in the drama or movie page.so i will be able to attend to fix it on time
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

Baek Ji Young
Lyn
Hyolyn
Ailee
K.Will.

I know of these ones.
i know Baek ji young and Lyn
Baek ji young sang THAT WOMAN ost from secret garden and lyn sang destiny from my love from the stars.
Lyn has a very nice voice,she sang destiny during the award ceremony in dec last year, i watched it on youtube.Did you mean Hyorin?, cos i always see her name everywhere and she sings drama osts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.