Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977387 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
HerexG:

Sorry my bad, you are dearie
lol wink

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Adex4u4v(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
go n watch swallow the sun,iron empress,general gye beak,fire and water,fist of blood,dong sa,san je,the seven worriors,power of the first order,the iron king,the sun and the moon,maker of life,rule of life,,,,,,,,,all dis are local korean movie which u will enjoy so much.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Odinaka00(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
General2COAS:

welcome. am also a KDRAMA ADDICT

Bro I tried to use uc browser on my bb to dwnload but couldn't, same thing happened wen I tried to use fone browser, hw I go take do am abeg
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by teebabe17(f): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
franugo: You need to watch boys over flowers, playful kiss..one of the best korean movies bruh
I can watch city hunter 1 million and one times
[color=#000099][/color]

guy comot 4 ma head ooo....is that lee min go on d cover of 49 days? Na only d guy waka cum?
I can watch boys over flower over nd over again witout gettin board.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Adetutu300(f): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Boys over flower, personal taste, city hunter, faith, playful kiss, kang chi and d best of all EMPRESS KI!!! You nid to watch dem all, hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kalimera101: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
My Lil sis told me to go watch Kdrama, I was forming. Imo, as I sight boys over flowers eh, Chai, I loss.
Those people are good. The guys sha....
I can't even watch America movies again.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Femifemco: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wislet: it tried. Watch Bridal mask instead.
okkk nw. Will watch dat 2
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Henryedom: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
I love Kim Nana 'City Hunter'
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by victoriavickie(f): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
u guys shuld check awt boys before flowers...playful kiss....to d bueatiful you...hotel king....protect d boss an you are bueatiful...dese movies re so sensational
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ebundash(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] did u guys notice that in playful kiss,2 episodes wrnt shown. Mayb ep 7 and 8. Yea. So u cn check 'em online. And playful kiss also made special episodes which r realy realy intrestin and also diaries of beck seunjo and oh hani,in which u cn knw what they wr thinkin abt in each episode. Its also fun to read too. LOTs oF LovE!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Odinaka00(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why can't I dwnload thes dramas on my bb fone just like I ve been downloading 24 on o2tvseries? I wish I could just get a good site where I can be dwnloading korean dramas,
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adelolaa(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Boys before flower, you are beautiful, Iris, Kang Chi, swallow the sun, General gye baek, Jung Yi,the heirs, sharp blade, Giant, soldier God of war ..... and so on.. Thank me later
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SpartanQueen: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wislet: lol. No need to get tired. People are used to calling these films 'movies' instead of drama/tv shows. U just gotta bear with that...else you might exhaust your energy lecturing otherwise. Lol
It's a pet peeve of mine. Lool.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by arowstev2000: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Korean season films still best, u no more about politics, destiny, love and relationship between leaders and followers. Men their story line is always superb
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
People, abeg What has happened to ..com? It's no longer opening....abi dem don block am?
Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by arowstev2000: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
After watching jumong, iron empress and Dea jo young my relationship with my boss becomes perfect, I understand life a litttle more
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by JerryJJZ(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Fynestboi: Early last year i developed this interest in korean movie both local and modern and the list keep increasing...

Local
Jumong
warrior baek dong soo
the emperor
queen inso
the princess man
yaksha
the great seer
dr. Jin
Buchicimo (the flying warrior)
The iron king
Strange Iron
Sea God

(this are few among many i could recollect..

Modern
city hunter
antenna etc

you can add yours to...

Korean has been the best actors i ever seen, their films like Seagod, Warrior Beak Dong So, The Iron Empress, The Iron King, Emperor, Iris, A man called God, Jumong, 3 Queens, Royal Ring, The Immoral, Kang Chi, Gu family Book and the best of all, the best of all, the very best of all, the most beautiful, widest, toughtest, lovest, caring, entertaining of all DAE JO YOUNG..... I just cant watch other films except those stuffs,,,
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Baddestguyp(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
my best are "bad guy" , "the great seer" and "the four gods". great seer season 3 is my best season of any serial movie ever
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jovie: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
TiffanyJ:
i'm now in season 5. I love the film. Btw, have you watched iron empress or dong yi?
i started dong yi on a friends laptop but i didnt even finish two episodes b4 he had to travel! Chai!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by possibilita(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Fynestboi: that playful kiss is also a bomb bt have nt watch boy over flowers though, so i cant really decipher whch is the best btwn the two...
maybe u should try PERSONAL TASTE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by possibilita(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
JerryJJZ:

and the best of all, the best of all, the very best of all, the most beautiful, widest, toughtest, lovest, caring, entertaining of all DAE JO YOUNG
1.Am the lion of madu,what? a lion? u look like a dog,2.wow u are smart,but how did u figure all this that ppl with big head like,..... cant figure out.,hmmm u think u have a small head? those are the quotes i can never forget. I HOPE U REMENBER THE PPL THAT MADE THOSE STATEMENT.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmytopsy1(f): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wislet: People, abeg What has happened to ..com? It's no longer opening....abi dem don block am?
Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
I visited d site today but I can't download
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by GbemiOO(f): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
fijiano202: u sabi better show,i love the song in Her Legend....You are all surrounded is kinda funny,is that hansome newbie gay?

No .... he isn't
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tinucrown: My best ar, Dn't lie 2 me, the heirs, secret garden and wish upon a star.
secrete garden Is it dat interesting?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Haishophem: And who have seen
Empress ki
The King's Daughter, East of Eden

Korean movies has ever been my favorite since last year
the kings daughter so so on point.... Bt kinda long tho. Instresting sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Empress Kii Hmnn d name is ringing 29 bells @ d same seconds. Is it dat interesting nii? What setting??Is it a modern or traditional setting? How many season d film get self? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Romanciella(f): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
gu jun pyo is my celebrity crush

lee min hoo....

geum jan di......besty

ha je kyun.....cool

i love the f4 ....they re so on point

dress sence.....swags......sports car.....

' i'l be waiting for u.....
u let me know......'

'just like paradis'

xoxo kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Romanciella(f): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Atk01: Boys over flowers (my best ever!!! I've watched it over 50 times, no kidding)
Secret Love (my second best drama! awesome storyline, great acting, it's totally amazing)
The Moon that embraces the sun (third best)
Coffee Prince
HeartStrings
My girlfriend is a nine tailed fox
Protect the boss
My love from the stars
Dream high
Golden cross
Marry him if you dare
Prime minister and I
Big man
Beyond the clouds
Ruby ring
Melody of love
Inspiring generation
Kings family
Wild romance
Man of honour
Brain
Good doctor
Pretty man
I miss you
7th grade civil servant
Sungkyunkwan scandal
Master of study
The princess man
City hunter
Personal taste
The thorn birds
Playful kiss (didn't really like it)
The heirs.
Currently watching Gunman in Joseon and Wonderful days.
"if everything was OK by saying sorry...then their won't be law"...... ..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by blessedweapon(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Koreans and their shapeless girls undecided
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
JerryJJZ:

Korean has been the best actors i ever seen, their films like Seagod, Warrior Beak Dong So, The Iron Empress, The Iron King, Emperor, Iris, A man called God, Jumong, 3 Queens, Royal Ring, The Immoral, Kang Chi, Gu family Book and the best of all, the best of all, the very best of all, the most beautiful, widest, toughtest, lovest, caring, entertaining of all DAE JO YOUNG..... I just cant watch other films except those stuffs,,,
see also 'The Conqueror'.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by GbemiOO(f): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
blessedweapon: Koreans and their shapeless girls undecided

Shapeless ? shocked
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Romanciella:
hy smiley long time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.