Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1991123 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (2181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Knife will soon chook this your big eyes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Sigh *knife*

*sticks tongue out*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Knife will soon chook this your big eyes

Meanie!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

ToyKathy - 0, Village people - 1 grin

Na u sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
sarang60:

Unnie, fake love was great, DNA was really good too.

These are my top 7 with heavy heart

1. HeeSung ..... he has always been talented but his personality grew on me.

2. SungHoon

3. K

4. Jay

5. Sunoo

6. Daniel

7. JungWon/ Jake/ Taki ...... (This is a mess)

I know the maths doesn’t add up and this is not 7 but this is the best I could do, and do not forget it is still with a heavy heart.

I am really scared for K and Jay especially because according to the votes, it is not looking good at all and I don’t know why. They are good, well mannered, and just gorgeous looking babies....I don’t even know.

Like I said before all the babies in the house right now are my babies and I mean it, ALL OF THEM.

I will be overly excited for them all but the two people that will break me the most if they get eliminated is
Daniel and Taki..... I do have strong feelings that they will be eliminated.

Producers review on Daniel states that he needs more practice before he joins a debut team with I understand, they said he gets it sometimes and sometimes he doesn’t which I also understand. My baby is only 14 so I get it but BUT!!!!! My heart still aches because he works so hard regardless of his age and all...

Let’s not even talk about Taki.

The only thing I am doing now is making sure I cry as much as I want when it all goes down, then support all the babies that debut with all of my heart.

I am ready to stan them all.

Yes of course DNA team was awesome but fake love team surprised me cuz their rehearsals was poor.

I can work with your list but I will replace Daniel with Jake. My Hanbin aigoooo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Meanie!

The one and only

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Lee El

2. Ryeoun

3. Lee Gi Young

4. Jeon So Yeon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2020
I don't even know what's happening, people I know deserve lead roles are busy 2nd male leading, first it was Kim sun ho oppa, now Jang Seung jo oppa has joined Kim Hye Yoon and Jung hae in's drama, one more person for those e-diotic blackpink stans to disrespect mtchewww. The drama better be really good cos I really don't understand how he'll go from the good detective to playing 2nd male lead

Due to the covid19 resurgence, men are men didn't air this week, the final episodes will air next week, instead of me to use this opportunity to watch the finale of the good detective and rest, I decided to skip through a drama I have been keeping since forever and to properly watch a drama I had skipped through, so I skipped through Hotelier and I am properly watching triple, I hope I'm not wasting my time, meanwhile lemme goan finish the good detective

P.s : happy birthday to my model unni Lee El, I love her looks

*currently watching*: men are men, was it love, sf8, triple
Song of the day : because it's you - ASTRO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Who sang it better
Song title : beautiful pain
Artists : btob VS Kim min jong
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : btob's song is nice I guess, I'm more impressed by the vocals than the actual song

I love Kim min Jong ahjussi's song, it's an ost, I didn't expect him to be a good singer, I was impressed

If I had to score btob would get 2.3/5 and kim min Jong 3/5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JANG SEUNG JO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama

Since the good detective has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Guess the drama title

WHEN YOU WERE IN DREAMLAND

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Since the good detective has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

Oppaaaaaaaa
Yes, I'm watching the good detective and his character here is my favorite so far!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
I don't even know what's happening, people I know deserve lead roles are busy 2nd male leading, first it was Kim sun ho oppa, now Jang Seung jo oppa has joined Kim Hye Yoon and Jung hae in's drama, one more person for those e-diotic blackpink stans to disrespect mtchewww. The drama better be really good cos I really don't understand how he'll go from the good detective to playing 2nd male lead

Honestly. I was celebrating the progress in his career and finally landing a sweet main role that people are actually enjoying and now...... Blinks are being so irritating. Acting as if nobody should question a very very rookie idol actress getting a main role. I'm tired.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Oppaaaaaaaa
Yes, I'm watching the good detective and his character here is my favorite so far!!!

Amen sis!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Honestly. I was celebrating the progress in his career and finally landing a sweet main role that people are actually enjoying and now...... Blinks are being so irritating. Acting as if nobody should question a very very rookie idol actress getting a main role. I'm tired.

The one that killed me was when they said they would have preferred cha eun woo as male lead instead of jhi, I'm just like these are the people that will choose to do dirt crack instead of premium cocaine lol, how will you even compare hae in to eunwoo aigoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2020
toykathy:

Yes of course DNA team was awesome but fake love team surprised me cuz their rehearsals was poor.

I can work with your list but I will replace Daniel with Jake. My Hanbin aigoooo

Nice.

The only ones we have been torn on are Jake and Daniel and by the look of things, Jake is going to take the crown. Congratulations Unnie....hahahahaha...I mean congratulations to us.

Hanbin might shock us ooo, he keeps get higher in rank.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

The one that killed me was when they said they would have preferred cha eun woo as male lead instead of jhi, I'm just like these are the people that will choose to do dirt crack instead of premium cocaine lol, how will you even compare hae in to eunwoo aigoo

Wawuex!!! Sigh. I'm really tired of people embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title
WHEN YOU WERE IN DREAMLAND
while you were sleeping

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
lilmizzy:

while you were sleeping

Correct!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

kangminhyuksho:

1. Liar game

2. Familiar wife

3. All I've watched

4. His character in familiar wife

7. I'm looking forward to his character in chocolate, seems melancholic

These were my answers and yes there are changing

2. The good detective

4. His character in the good detective

I don't even care about anything else but he and Lee Elijah reuniting in a proper romance drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Pegasus market

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

These were my answers and yes there are changing

2. The good detective

4. His character in the good detective

I don't even care about anything else but he and Lee Elijah reuniting in a proper romance drama

AGREED!!!! But wait oh, is it because he's married that he's acting chaste chaste upandan or what? grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
sarang60:

Nice.

The only ones we have been torn on are Jake and Daniel and by the look of things, Jake is going to take the crown. Congratulations Unnie....hahahahaha...I mean congratulations to us.

Hanbin might shock us ooo, he keeps get higher in rank.

Btw, is Friday the finale? As much as I love Hanbin I don't want to sacrifice anyone for him..... Aigoooo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Pegasus market

Correct

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

AGREED!!!! But wait oh, is it because he's married that he's acting chaste chaste upandan or what? grin

Don't mind him, I mean how am I going to properly imagine what sinning with him will look like when I don't even know how long his tongue is or the color of his chest mtchewww such a Debby downer

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Don't mind him, I mean how am I going to properly imagine what sinning with him will look like when I don't even know how long his tongue is or the color of his chest mtchewww such a Debby downer

Sis! He thinks his beautiful smile is enough mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
toykathy:

Btw, is Friday the finale? As much as I love Hanbin I don't want to sacrifice anyone for him..... Aigoooo

I don’t think this Friday is the finale because this Friday will be the second challenge of the second half and there are 4 challenges in total.

This is truly wahala.

We have enter.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Sis! He thinks his beautiful smile is enough mtcheeew

That is because his beautiful smile is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
sarang60:

That is because his beautiful smile is enough.

Yes but *Knife*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (2181) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.