Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1995036 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by posty56: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:

shut up...
same as I.. why did you mentioned me when I was creating a thread about Japanese invention...did I created it on ur head?
you said I'm obsessed with them.. yes I am!..

if ur race can do that, why would I be obsessing another?
ok sorry for peace to reign ,now leave me. alone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
posty56:
ok sorry for peace to reign ,now leave me. alone

I'm just telling you to know ur line..
and keep ur nose out of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by posty56: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:

I'm just telling you to know ur line..
and keep ur nose out of my business.
this is a a public forum, everyone's business is my damn business, but what do you know , hausa hardly carry info for their skull
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
posty56:
this is a a public forum, everyone's business is my damn business, but what do you know , hausa hardly carry info for their skull

mumu..
mind ur business... everyone business is not urs since you and the said being are not bearing the same surname nor have same placenta...

GOAT MUMU OF CALIFORNIA..
I GUESS MEN LIKE YOU GO AROUND THEIR COMMUNITY TO GOSSIP IN ORDER TO GET REWARD AS A RETURN.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by posty56: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:

mumu..
mind ur business... everyone business is not urs since you and the said being are not bearing the same surname nor have same placenta...

GOAT MUMU OF CALIFORNIA..
I GUESS MEN LIKE YOU GO AROUND THEIR COMMUNITY TO GOSSIP IN ORDER TO GET REWARD AS A RETURN.
I have no time for a lower class citizen like you ,you hear? go and roll with halima ,Aisha ,and Ahmed, forums like this have made it possible for a lower class citizen to talk to me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
posty56:
I have no time for a lower class citizen like you ,you hear? go and roll with halima ,Aisha ,and Ahmed, forums like this have made it possible for a lower class citizen to talk to me

you no get sense... from ur write up..
yet you depend on the lower citizens for living sources like beans, onions, cows,the cement producers.... name them..
well as you can see just do us a favor and leave this country infact detach urself from Nigeria.. because halima, Aisha and Ahmed clans are the ones that dominated Nigeria..[the ppl u called low class citizens ]...

NONSENSE.
they said an illiterate is an illiterate even though he travels to London.. he will still be one..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by posty56: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:

you no get sense... from ur write up..
yet you depend on the lower citizens for living sources like beans, onions, cows,the cement producers.... name them..
well as you can see just do us a favor and leave this country infact detach urself from Nigeria.. because halima, Aisha and Ahmed clans are the ones that dominated Nigeria..[the ppl u called low class citizens ]...

NONSENSE.
they said an illiterate is an illiterate even though he travels to London.. he will still be one..
if I continue with I will probably get banned, no quote me again you this hausa girl , I no be your class, follow your class
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
posty56:

out of words go get one... Igbo...
I knew only Igbo can blasphemy because of what some of them got as belly organs [black stomach ]

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
posty56:
if I continue with I will probably get banned, no quote me again you this hausa girl , I no be your class, follow your class

you are classless if you breathe the air I breathe...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by posty56: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:

you are classless if you breathe the air I breathe...
ok
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
posty56:
ok
yes.. now go upgrade your oxygen before I can regard you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by posty56: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:

yes..
now go upgrade your oxygen before I can regard you.
abokii, make your alhaji do seize your phone, is like they're not caning you well
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
posty56:
abokii, make your alhaji do seize your phone, is like they're not caning you well

I SAID WHAT I SAID..
go upgrade your oxygen and stop walking on the ground as I always do.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Richsteemit: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:
@posty56 come choke urself with my obsession..

You carry your matter come to the most peaceful thread have ever seen on nairaland. Go to another place and end your fight.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Richsteemit:

You carry your matter come to the most peaceful thread have ever seen on nairaland. Go to another place and end your fight.

Neomu neomu kamsamnida

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Richsteemit: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
toykathy:

Neomu neomu kamsamnida

I don't understand Ma grin. Are you speaking in tongues

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Richsteemit:

Wow...

okay, sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Richsteemit:

I don't understand Ma grin. Are you speaking in tongues
Thank you so much. That's Hangul

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Kim Ji Suk

2. Lee Tae Sung

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2022
As the product of a hausa dad and an igbo mom I would like to express my extreme disgust at what I'm reading on this thread. Honestly even if I wasn't related to people from both tribes, I'd still be pretty disgusted. If you have a problem with someone, face the person. There's no need to get tribalistic. It's freaking 2022. Be the change you want to see and act like you've got some education biko

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2022
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Kim Ji Suk

2. Lee Tae Sung

Oppadeul!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Lee Tae Sung oppa

2. Kim Ji Suk my love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2022
OK Yoon kye sang and seo ji hye's drama is airing on the 25th of May. Lemme goan mark my calendar, my babies are coming!

Nam joo hyuk has been offered a new drama. I hope he accepts it cos it's action and I don't think he's done action. It'd be cool to see him challenge himself more

*currently watching*: kill heel, the king of pigs, my liberation notes, love all play
Song of the day : m8 - m.joon feat junho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time
NAM JOO HYUK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since twenty five twenty one has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2022
Guess the drama title

FUN LOVING LIPS ON LIPS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

FUN LOVING LIPS ON LIPS

Playful kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since twenty five twenty one has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

Didn't watch it embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
As the product of a hausa dad and an igbo mom I would like to express my extreme disgust at what I'm reading on this thread. Honestly even if I wasn't related to people from both tribes, I'd still be pretty disgusted. If you have a problem with someone, face the person. There's no need to get tribalistic. It's freaking 2022. Be the change you want to see and act like you've got some education biko

Finally!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
@Kangminhyuksho, have you watched episode 10 of grid? Do you understand it? If yes pls explain.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AKWAPROPHET: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Playful kiss

Correct and this is the only question I'm asking today so congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
toykathy:

Finally!!!

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.