Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994697 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 3:33am On Dec 01, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lol abi o. It's somehow painful that it's not a regular channel that aired it. It's wavve but I think the production company collaborated with sbs so I hope they find a way to create a category for the show during their award ceremony

Lol. Even if it's a YouTube drama cheesy cheesy they should give him what he deserves.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2022
Ovems:

Lol. Even if it's a YouTube drama cheesy cheesy they should give him what he deserves.

Hahahhahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ovems:

Agreed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2022
Recipe for farewell is nice. I guess it's a good thing we already know Kim seo hyung has cancer from the beginning, I hope this means I won't be too sad if she dies lol. Of course I'm hoping for a happy ending but if it doesn't happen at least I won't be surprised aigoo. The drama is like Dae Jang geum is watching without all the comedy lol. Love the cast and I'm happy to see my babies jin ho eun and jo yoo jung

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2022
Anticipating ‘The Glory’, hope it isn’t shlt

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Watching the South Koreans in this World Cup made me realise that I haven't heard their National Anthem before. Unlike Indian and American Anthems that I heard for the first time through their films.

Meanwhile, they have qualified for the next round so one more day of no kdrama. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Ovems:
Watching the South Koreans in this World Cup made me realise that I haven't heard their National Anthem before. Unlike Indian and American Anthems that I heard for the first time through their films.

Meanwhile, they have qualified for the next round so one more day of no kdrama. smiley

You just don't notice it. They sing their anthem and even recite it often in dramas. Unless you really follow the sub you won't realize they are singing their national anthem

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
toykathy:

You just don't notice it. They sing their anthem and even recite it often in dramas. Unless you really follow the sub you won't realize they are singing their national anthem

cheesy maybe I just haven't noticed. The song didn't sound familiar when I heard it at the World Cup. Or maybe they didn't sing it in the ones I have watched cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ovems:

cheesy maybe I just haven't noticed. The song didn't sound familiar when I heard it at the World Cup. Or maybe they didn't sing it in the ones I have watched cheesy.

It's common in dramas with military theme. Did you watch descendants of the sun? It was sang there

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
toykathy:

It's common in dramas with military theme. Did you watch descendants of the sun? It was sang there

No I didn't watch that one. Saw the first episode and didn't like it enough to continue. It wasn't played in Crash Landing On You, was it?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ovems:

No I didn't watch that one. Saw the first episode and didn't like it enough to continue. It wasn't played in Crash Landing On You, was it?

You saved yourself emotional heartbreak both fictional and real.

I don't think it was but then again, I am not sure. Over to unnie.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
sarang60:

cheesy cheesy cheesy @ emotional heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ovems:

No! CLOY was north Korea military drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
sarang60:

You are correct jhur. I enjoyed DOTS tho.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
toykathy:

No! CLOY was north Korea military drama.

Ok.. Just remembered that I have also seen Military Prosecutor Duberman.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
toykathy:

You are correct jhur. I enjoyed DOTS tho.

Me too and that was why I felt hurt and betrayed.....hahahahahaha.

Oh well, I guess I was even more proud of how it was all handled by both parties.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
I have been too busy to post about oppas so let me just leave this here.

Good night everyone from healthy calories a day and I.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Good morning everyone, don't forget it is all about the smile.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
I don't think we will have Cheer Up tomorrow.............Korea is playing in the World Cup tomorrow.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:08am On Dec 05, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Lee Jae Yoon

2. Kwon Yuri

3. Kim Young Ok

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
OK I'm enjoying the first responders but imma need my girl to make the first move and ask jindo dog out cos as far as that one is concerned, he'll continue to form I'm a tough dangerous cop and I'll bring you down. I mean he's right lol, if they start dating I'm sure one crazy criminal will comman kidnap her but do I care? Nope! All I need is love.

Thanks to mumu world cup, we got only 2 episodes of reborn rich last weekend *sigh* but Omo the writer really did his thing cos it just keeps getting interesting. Lmao I'm even pitying the "villains" cos seriously they're just running about like headless chickens. I mean how do you defeat someone who knows the future and everything about you. Aigoo. I didn't even know young ki is an illegitimate child. I guess it explains why chairman forgives the rest of his children easily but finds it hard to forgive young ki. He's an old fashioned guy and knowing the personality he has, he probably thinks he did young ki a favor by accepting him even though he's illegitimate only for young ki to betray him by going against his wishes. These olden days people make me laugh, you're the one that cheats on your wife but when you get an illegitimate child, you blame the innocent child for everything as if na the pikin send you message. Chairman might be a crazy guy but I actually do understand the motive behind his actions. Him insisting that succession of the main group goes to the eldest son and grandson is because of 2 reasons. 1. He feels bad and guilty cos his eldest son was tortured in prison by the military for him and hence his eldest grandson didn't enjoy his father in childhood so even though they are both goats, he feels like he owes them for life. 2. He thinks giving the main group to the eldest will be widely acceptable and reduce fighting for inheritance among the siblings. What he failed to consider is that humans are naturally greedy and whether he offers everything to the eldest or not, the siblings will still try to steal each other's inheritances tsk tsk. I feel bad for mo hyeon min lmao she might be a nasty bi!tch but in her mind she was getting married to a chaebol's son that'll get shares as wedding gift only for her to end up with useless baggage. I guess now they'll join their criminal minds together. As for hwayoung lmao she no even dey fear, had the guts to taunt do jin and his mom. Someone that made your husband a mayor aigoo by the time do jin is through with her ehn she'll get a heart attack

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Lee Jae Yoon

2. Kwon Yuri

3. Kim Young Ok

All of my faves

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ovems:

Lol you probably didn't notice but I'm sure you have watched several dramas where it was sang. You probably didn't even know that was what they were singing cos in some scenes some people even sing it while drunk. Lol even in start up there was a scene where Nam do san and good boy where pretending to have a serious conversation to impress Suzy but they were saying the lyrics of the national anthem. If you were into kpop stanning you would have heard it a lot cos almost every idol/musician has had the opportunity to sing it at stadiums before games

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lol you probably didn't notice but I'm sure you have watched several dramas where it was sang. You probably didn't even know that was what they were singing cos in some scenes some people even sing it while drunk. Lol even in start up there was a scene where Nam do san and good boy where pretending to have a serious conversation to impress Suzy but they were saying the lyrics of the national anthem. If you were into kpop stanning you would have heard it a lot cos almost every idol/musician has had the opportunity to sing it at stadiums before games

Yeah. Maybe. I haven't seen Start Up though.

We missed you o cheesy. Where have you been?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ovems:

Yeah. Maybe. I haven't seen Start Up though.

We missed you o cheesy. Where have you been?

OH I thought you watched it aigoo

Awwn I miss you too lol. I've been fine Sha, it's just been a stressful couple of days

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 3:26am On Dec 06, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

OH I thought you watched it aigoo

Awwn I miss you too lol. I've been fine Sha, it's just been a stressful couple of days

Oh, sorry about that.

@ RaphaellaDD we noticed your absence too. Hope all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2022
Ovems:

Oh, sorry about that.

@ RaphaellaDD we noticed your absence too. Hope all is well.

Awww, thank you oh!

All is well, it's just not easy keeping so many handsome men happy at the same time grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Awww, thank you oh!

All is well, it's just not easy keeping so many handsome men happy at the same time grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ovems:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy keep up the good work.

LMAO, thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Singles Inferno 2 is coming on Tuesday, The glory is coming dec 30th, Alice in borderland season 2 is also coming on the 22nd. I am so so so excited.

Good morning everyone from nae everything and I.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
*sigh* so the psycho in cheer up just went crazy because the girl he likes liked someone else tsk tsk. If he had succeeded in dating her would he still think people that break rules deserve to be punished. Mtcheww I don't even want him to be arrested, he should just die biko. At least I'm grateful they're giving us the "mandatory main couple must break up" storyline in the last episode. I won't be too angry for long cos they'll get back together in the end. I really hope football doesn't affect the final episodes next week. Make the drama do end. I Don tire

Behind every star will also end next week. It's been fun. I love all the cameos. I can't believe I got to see my Daniel Henney Awwn he's getting old. I notice that most mixed race people start looking more white the older they get lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
sarang60:
Singles Inferno 2 is coming on Tuesday, The glory is coming dec 30th, Alice in borderland season 2 is also coming on the 22nd. I am so so so excited.

Good morning everyone from nae everything and I.

Season 2 of money heist is coming on Friday too. So excited

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.