Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969755 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Feb 22
5. Moon yoo kang, I need him in more dramas. I love him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15am On Feb 22
A few years ago hwang jung eum filed for divorce from her husband, after a few weeks or whatever they got back together then I heard she was pregnant and I thought maybe she decided to reconcile and stay for her children but now she's given birth and is filing for divorce again. I just need her to make up her mind. If she wants to leave him she should and if she wants to make it work, she should. She needs to make up her mind before her kids get even older and start wondering what the confusion is about lol

Krystal has signed with a new agency, her previous agency did well for her and I'm hoping this new agency is also nice to her and her career

*currently watching*: between him and her, my happy ending, flex x cop, queen of divorce, branding in seongsu, chip in
Song of the day : all of rainbow's discography

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:17am On Feb 22
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HAN JI MIN

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw HER in

3. Your favorite drama of HERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see HER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since behind your touch has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Feb 22
kangminhyuksho:

Since behind your touch has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:20pm On Feb 22
kangminhyuksho:
A few years ago hwang jung eum filed for divorce from her husband, after a few weeks or whatever they got back together then I heard she was pregnant and I thought maybe she decided to reconcile and stay for her children but now she's given birth and is filing for divorce again. I just need her to make up her mind. If she wants to leave him she should and if she wants to make it work, she should. She needs to make up her mind before her kids get even older and start wondering what the confusion is about lol

Krystal has signed with a new agency, her previous agency did well for her and I'm hoping this new agency is also nice to her and her career

*currently watching*: between him and her, my happy ending, flex x cop, queen of divorce, branding in seongsu, chip in
Song of the day : all of rainbow's discography

Nooo. She filed for divorce before getting to know she was pregnant. She put off the divorce cuz of stress until delivery........ According to what I read tho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Feb 22
toykathy:

Nooo. She filed for divorce before getting to know she was pregnant. She put off the divorce cuz of stress until delivery........ According to what I read tho

Oh is that it. Me I read that they reconciled. Oh well as long as she does what's best for her

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:07pm On Feb 23
Marry my husband has ended. I loved it. It wasn't perfect but it was good good.

Lol I knew it was too soon for branding in seongsu people to change back. I love my girl yang hye ji but I'm not just feeling her in this drama. It's not even the fact that she's playing a villain, I'm very OK with that. My problem with her character is the screaming omG 🙄 she screams every time and I'm just like God abeg what is this 😂

Queen of divorce is consistently just there and I continue to stay invested solely for my love of the leads 😂

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 9:19pm On Feb 23
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

PREDICTING ROMANCE WITH THE STATE OF THE WEATHER

Welcome to salmdari.

Never moved passed episode 1.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 9:21pm On Feb 23
kangminhyuksho:

Lol I knew it was too soon for branding in seongsu people to change back. I love my girl yang hye ji but I'm not just feeling her in this drama. It's not even the fact that she's playing a villain, I'm very OK with that. My problem with her character is the screaming omG 🙄 she screams every time and I'm just like God abeg what is this 😂

Queen of divorce is consistently just there and I continue to stay invested solely for my love of the leads 😂

But this swapped na eon is just too cute. Maybe I like goofy girls but the change in her acting is superb, though she's over the top in some scenes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:21pm On Feb 23
Nae talented agi.

He vibe is like that of Taemin and kai combined.

I absolutely love this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri6FaIavnWA&pp=ygUPdGVuIG5pZ2h0d2Fsa2Vy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:38pm On Feb 23
One half of Korean Englishman and his wife shared a wonderful news and I am so happy for them, it's been a long journey and we are all praying for an even happier ending. Congratulations on your bundle of joy JG.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:39pm On Feb 23
kangminhyuksho:

I enjoyed it too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:43pm On Feb 23
Please were can I watch BUILD UP with English subs.

Mrs Kang, Unnie are you guys watching it?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:48pm On Feb 23
sarang60:

I wanted to watch but no sub yet

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:50pm On Feb 23
kangminhyuksho:

Oh is that it. Me I read that they reconciled. Oh well as long as she does what's best for her
I guess it's the narrative for bloggers or whatever. Na dem even know

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:14pm On Feb 23
epicpersonas:

Welcome to salmdari.

Never moved passed episode 1.

Err wrong answer, someone already got the correct answer by the way
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:15pm On Feb 23
epicpersonas:

But this swapped na eon is just too cute. Maybe I like goofy girls but the change in her acting is superb, though she's over the top in some scenes.

Lol I prefer the witchy naeon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:16pm On Feb 23
sarang60:

Nope. Not at all
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:17pm On Feb 23
toykathy:

I guess it's the narrative for bloggers or whatever. Na dem even know

Abi
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:45pm On Feb 25
Happy birthday to my baby Kim young jae currently being one half of the I-too-know's in branding in seongsu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:05pm On Feb 25
So dolce and gabbana had their fashion week and moon ga young attended. I read a lot of knets bashing her and I decided to go see what she wore and ladies and gentlemen for the first time in a long while, im with the netizens. The outfit was hideous, and not flattering on her at all. I for wound that stylist if I catch am.

On a sad note, I read shisadong tiger died😢 he was one of my favorite producers and it's sad to hear. I'm not sure what the cause of death is but I'm suspecting suicide, may his soul rest in peace.

Song - Christmas paradise - boa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:08pm On Feb 25
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

MOON GA YOUNG

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since the interest of love has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:10pm On Feb 25
Guess the drama title

SHIPWRECKED CELEBRATED FEMALE SINGER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:18pm On Feb 25
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

SHIPWRECKED CELEBRATED FEMALE SINGER

Castaway Diva

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:22pm On Feb 25
RaphaellaDD:

Castaway Diva

Correct!!!

And that is the only question I'm asking today so congrats!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:30pm On Feb 25
kangminhyuksho:

Since the interest of love has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

1. Witch yoo hee

2. Live up to your name

3. Live up to your name

4. Her character in live up to your name

5. I've not watched her in a romantic role

7. Even though I'm looking forward to her upcoming drama, I really just want her to get a spin off of live up to your name, I need a story about her and that doctor guy

8. She's acting with cha eun woo which is great but I want her to act with Kang minhyuk too, even though I didn't ship them or anything in heartstrings, I sort of imagined a fanfic where she falls for minhyuk and yonghwa kicks him out of the band for dating his sister

These were my previous responses and a few things have changed

2. The interest of love

3. Live up to your name and the interest of love

5. She and oppa in interest of love even though I almost had heart attack on their matter

7. I want her in a sports themed drama, maybe a volleyball player? I know she's not crazy tall but I'm sure there are average heighted volleyball players. Also please a spin off of live up to your name based on her character, I'd literally pay someone to produce it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:36pm On Feb 25
kangminhyuksho:

Correct!!!

And that is the only question I'm asking today so congrats!

Yay!!! When will you start sharing prize money for these games? 😡

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00pm On Feb 25
RaphaellaDD:

Yay!!! When will you start sharing prize money for these games? 😡

The day you people send me and minhyuk on an all expense paid trip to Bali 😎

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:11am On Feb 26
kangminhyuksho:

The day you people send me and minhyuk on an all expense paid trip to Bali 😎

Thief

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Feb 26
RaphaellaDD:

Thief

With pride baby 😚

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:18pm On Feb 26
kangminhyuksho:
So dolce and gabbana had their fashion week and moon ga young attended. I read a lot of knets bashing her and I decided to go see what she wore and ladies and gentlemen for the first time in a long while, im with the netizens. The outfit was hideous, and not flattering on her at all. I for wound that stylist if I catch am.

On a sad note, I read shisadong tiger died😢 he was one of my favorite producers and it's sad to hear. I'm not sure what the cause of death is but I'm suspecting suicide, may his soul rest in peace.

Song - Christmas paradise - boa

You should have posted the pic nah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:11pm On Feb 26
I'm really counting down the days till between him and her ends. I'm really tired of the rubbish drama

My happy ending has ended, jung sumin in marry my husband and Kwon Yoon Jin in my happy ending are basically the same people with just a few differences in their upbringing. I really wish Yoon Jin didn't die, they should have sent her to prison like jung sumin. Death is too good for some people, they need to stay alive and suffer the consequences of their actions. Anyway to the rubbish of this last episodes, why the fucc!!ckkk would Rachel post arin's departure and arrival time on Instagram, like who does that? If you're not an influencer for an airline company there's no reason your flight details should be on social media, that was just dumb. Then the mumu airline people, you have an unaccompanied minor on your flight and you just release her to someone cos she recognizes her? What happened to calling the parent of the child? Anyway apart from the initial confusion and some of the jagajaga and the drawing out of the drama till 16 episodes, I still think it was an OK drama. I guess I find it special cos it's the first Korean drama I'm watching that focuses on bipolar depression, the interpretion was not perfect but I think they still did a really good job. I was the biggest hater of the developing love line between seo jae won and Yoon Tae oh because I thought it was too fast and not necessary for someone battling mental illness but I like how they handled it, they gave her time to rest, heal, mourn her husband properly and find space for more things in her life. I like that they didn't claim she got better even till the end of the drama cos it's not easy to heal from something like that but it was clear that she was in a much more improved state. I honestly almost cried when Tae oh was promising to be by her side forever and he was so cute with his scream when she finally agreed to give him a chance. I'm still really pissed and sad that son ho Jun oppa had to die but I guess seo jae won is lucky enough to have 2 men that loved her. I liked the final message of the drama.

This flex x cop people sef, I wonder how they used to catch criminals before Jin isoo joined them cos he's literally been the main person coming up with the ideas for catching all these criminals. Lol ha Yoon kyung's cameo made me want to see her play a mad, spoilt, evil chaebol daughter. I've only seen her in nice girl roles so I really enjoyed her crazy cameo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.