Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2058500 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
And I'll like to see that scene where ''yo" would be in trouble and his mama begs so to save his life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Did any drama ever make it to 1000 comments on db b4,i can only imagine the outrage.

No, last year were scholar, cheer up and healer, especially healer it has over 700 comments..
Scarlet heart is just leaving me jaw dropping with every episode's recaps and all its comments..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dqueenzy:
My sister,i'm even more confused,why is her romance with wook getting so deep?why is she acting weird?,she says So is the monster,i think she is the real monster,what if she was brought bk to change something,she's going to cause more harm than good,with the way she's acting,btw i totally love Soon deok,if only Eun can show affection.
That's the part I'm more concerned about, her relationship with Wook.
I'm the captain of the Wook-Su ship, and I'm going down with it, lol.
But if she's still in love with him and she's scared of So at this point, I don't know how the writers expect me to buy her upcoming relationship with So. I mean, they are supposed to end up together, right?

They shouldn't make Wook into a bad person to justify the So-Su relationship. I'm going to get real pissed if that happens.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
I have tried to let the forced kiss in E09 bother me, but its not happening. I saw the two different version aired and i was okay with it. Because, trust me worst still going to happen. So this forced kiss is nothing compared to what's coming. Then again, Its Joseon, where a king gets himself a lot of consorts, foul around with court ladies. I don't expect much sense from that era.

The only issue I have is Wang so sense of possession. Now he views Su as his property. And congratulations to Su for unleashing the monster.

That romance btw Wook and Su. I was actually okay with it o, when lady Hae was alive. Now when I see them hold hands, I literally scream NO, DON'T DO THAT. Its sorta uncomfortable for me to watch. I don't know why.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
vikkytan49:
And I'll like to see that scene where ''yo" would be in trouble and his mama begs so to save his life cheesy
Which mama? That evil queen? Pfttt
She'll just abandon him to his fate. She doesn't care about her children, all she cares about is being a King's mother. I hate her!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
bosslady1991:
I have tried to let the forced kiss in E09 bother me, but its not happening. I saw the two different version aired and i was okay with it. Because, trust me worst still going to happen. So this forced kiss is nothing compared to what's coming. Then again, Its Joseon, where a king gets himself a lot of consorts, foul around with court ladies. I don't expect much sense from that era.

The only issue I have is Wang so sense of possession. Now he views Su as his property. And congratulations to Su for unleashing the monster.

That romance btw Wook and Su. I was actually okay with it o, when lady Hae was alive. Now when I see them hold hands, I literally scream NO, DON'T DO THAT. Its sorta uncomfortable for me to watch. I don't know why.
It's the Goryeo era, and yes there's a lot of nonsense happening in that era. Like Yo wanting to marry Wook's sister even though she's his own half sister. Ewwww!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Atk01:

Which mama? That evil queen? Pfttt
She'll just abandon him to his fate. She doesn't care about her children, all she cares about is being a King's mother. I hate her!

Nah she wouldn't do that since he's favourite son..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
vikkytan49:

Nah she wouldn't do that since he's favourite son..
He's no favourite son, he is just a means to fulfil her "king's mother" agenda. Ep 9 proved that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Atk01:

He's no favourite son, he is just a means to fulfil her "king's mother" agenda. Ep 9 proved that.

You're right, that scene where so said she only cares about being the king's mother proves it...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mehn, My crack drama has arrived.K2 is so f^cking awesome and Jcw looks hotter in dis drama than in healer..ep1 is full of action scenes.Wookie really tried o.I have no problem with Yoona's acting.She's really good.The drama reminds me of yong pal(the same writer wrote both dramas) and I'm one of the few who loved yong pal to the end.

That stepmother is really evil.I'm pretty sure she's the one that killed yoona's mom and made it look as if Yoona killed her.Seems that assembly man (yoona's dad)will hire jcw as a bodyguard.
Can't wait to see how his relationship with yoona 's character will develop.

Omo,cinderella will end next week.I will be left with moonlight and W(haven't finished this one).not interested in other airing dramas.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Atk01:

That's the part I'm more concerned about, her relationship with Wook.
I'm the captain of the Wook-Su ship, and I'm going down with it, lol.
But if she's still in love with him and she's scared of So at this point, I don't know how the writers expect me to buy her upcoming relationship with So. I mean, they are supposed to end up together, right?

They shouldn't make Wook into a bad person to justify the So-Su relationship. I'm going to get real pissed if that happens.
I don't know what the writer is thinking, let's wait and see sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
hilda90:
Mehn, My crack drama has arrived.K2 is so f^cking awesome and Jcw looks hotter in dis drama than in healer..ep1 is full of action scenes.Wookie really tried o.I have no problem with Yoona's acting.She's really good.The drama reminds me of yong pal(the same writer wrote both dramas) and I'm one of the few who loved yong pal to the end.

That stepmother is really evil.I'm pretty sure she's the one that killed yoona's mom and made it look as if Yoona killed her.Seems that assembly man (yoona's dad)will hire jcw as a bodyguard.
Can't wait to see how his relationship with yoona 's character will develop.

Omo,cinderella will end next week.I will be left with moonlight and W(haven't finished this one).not interested in other airing dramas.

Try fantastic and jealousy incarnate or drinking solo. Or just go for the movies instead, the handmaiden, train to busan. They are both okay.

Its funny, we haven't seen her do anything evil yet. From the synopsis, we know she's the devil's sister and the moment she appeared on the screen we are like: ahn ahn, this is the evil woman. I love my drama this way. Letting me know from the start who is who.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Did any drama ever make it to 1000 comments on db b4,i can only imagine the outrage.
Yes, King 2 hearts(4k) and healer(ep 7 gat 1k plus).
Healer's last ep (20) is 10k+
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
I'm so happy for my babies doing good with their shows.
MDBC wey ppl open their mouth b4 the show even start say SH go defeat am for ratings, don comot as Oga. Now Some SH peeps don change mouth to say my pikin show no deserve hin rating. Boohoo. E still win. grin I'm sorry I'm bragging but I'm tired of Some SH fans acting like Their show no get flaws. yes, MDBC is the same old cliché story but it has better actors/writing/directing/good BGMs. SH(na because of ljk and KHN I dey watch am) has a good plot but the directing, BGM, and some of the acting is just off. My 2cents anyway.

The K2. I didn't want to watch it cuz if Yoona but my love for Wookie didn't stop me(Still haven't warmed up to yoona cuz all she did in ep 1 was run and beg for help. I need more, so I will be waiting for ep 2). The 1st episode was all about the set up. Not much was given but I'm impressed with how the show is going. Yongpal writer better not F up this time.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
bosslady1991:

Try fantastic and jealousy incarnate or drinking solo. Or just go for the movies instead, the handmaiden, train to busan. They are both .

no no dont watch the handmaiden, that movie scarred me bad, now im thinking of giving up on books cos ignorance is bliss, if i didnt know how good the book was i might have enjoyed the movie but alas i did read it and watching the movie was like drinking cat piss after you had a nice cappucino or something
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
vikkytan49:

No, last year were scholar, cheer up and healer, especially healer it has over 700 comments..
Scarlet heart is just leaving me jaw dropping with every episode's recaps and all its comments..
Guess I wasn't paying attention,which I never do.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
ellab:

Yes, King 2 hearts(4k) and healer(ep 7 gat 1k plus).
Healer's last ep (20) is 10k+
Chincha na wa o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wiselette(f): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
vikkytan49:
hahaha. this actually was my thought since episode 1. If it actually happens, then I'm good. Lol.

On the other hand, she might get too desperate she would cease to mind which son becomes king, as long as one of them does. She's even likely to kiss up to So if she figures he could be one, or she'd try to use the last son too.

The woman is unbelievable.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

no no dont watch the handmaiden, that movie scarred me bad, now im thinking of giving up on books cos ignorance is bliss, if i didnt know how good the book was i might have enjoyed the movie but alas i did read it and watching the movie was like drinking cat piss after you had a nice cappucino or something

Lmho. See description. It was okay for me. Maybe if I read the book, I'll change my mind. Have a copy of the book?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2016
bosslady1991:

Lmho. See description. It was okay for me. Maybe if I read the book, I'll change my mind. Have a copy of the book?

i do but e-version not hard copy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i do but e-version not hard copy

e-copy ofcourse. What am I doing with hard copy. Please send it to me when you have the time.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Ji Chang Wook is life!! Those muscles no be here oo. embarassed now I can see why he is the highest paid actor ever at tvN. He should not quit action roles oo.
I can't wait for next week. The writer knows how to write adrenaline rush scripts, just like Yongpal.

Who is the sound director? I'm totally in love with the bgm.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by puuleeese: 3:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Dqueenzy:

Ji chang wook's drama, "healer" the last episode reached 11,000 comments
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05am On Sep 25, 2016
so no be today hye ji madness start, home girl has been a whiny brat since she was a kid, i cant wait for this cinderella to finish sef, i was really hoping for them to pull an "innocent man" and allow the grandpa die at that restaurant, oh well if wishes were horses...

p.s: i know im probably the only one in the world that feels this way but i feel like in a really really really weird way hyun min and hye ji have chemistry like i said WEIRD so pay me no mind.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:13am On Sep 25, 2016
bosslady1991:

e-copy ofcourse. What am I doing with hard copy. Please send it to me when you have the time.

im trying to send the book e no answer, lemme know wen youre online so i can email you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Atk01:
Ji Chang Wook is life!! Those muscles no be here oo. embarassed now I can see why he is the highest paid actor ever at tvN.

wow he should enjoy the honour while it lasts, im pretty sure gong yoo will get that title for his upcoming drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2016
Atk01:
Ji Chang Wook is life!! Those muscles no be here oo. embarassed now I can see why he is the highest paid actor ever at tvN. He should not quit action roles oo.
I can't wait for next week. The writer knows how to write adrenaline rush scripts, just like Yongpal.

Who is the sound director? I'm totally in love with the bgm.

What's the rantings for episode 1?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by iamxay96: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

aswr the things scriptwriters do to books when they wanna adapt it to movies eh is appalling. They will just ruin everything. The best thing is just to read the book and ditch the movie.
I just started the book (finger smith) and it seems okay. don't care for the Dickensian setting tho.

Bosslady for the eBook you can try this download this app general eBook reader. open it search for the book(fingersmith) by Sarah Walters click download. its free, and you can use it to download any other books you want, it usually has most them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by iamxay96: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2016
bosslady1991:

I had no issues with the forced kiss too until I went online and people were writing thesis on it.Lol Like you said it's Goyreo era nothing is normal.
Su falling for wook while her (past) sister was alive is not normal.
The writer dragging the wook ship till ep 9 is not normal (sometimes I forget who is main lead and second lead)
People ostracizing So cause of a scar so faint they have to tell you its there is not normal.
All the slaps Su has been chopping ever sine she entered palace is not normal.
Etc

PS:I have seen the forced kiss thingy not only in dramas but american series and movies apparently it's a "thing".(kiss her by force till she responds). what these writers don't know is its slap that usually is the response and disgust.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2016
LOL another scandal in K-ent. And has my bias. I love his music and also he's a member in the variety show 1n2ds. He's not even accused of sexual assault but he's accused of sex-taping his se.x with his gf. The case was dismissed but now it brought up again cuz of Hanshin bankruptcy grin. Korean Govt is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2016
vikkytan49:

What's the rantings for episode 1?

Is it your phone or you intentionally write rantings instead of ratings.... The K2 premiered with 3%
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2016
iamxay96:

aswr the things scriptwriters do to books when they wanna adapt it to movies eh is appalling. They will just ruin everything. The best thing is just to read the book and ditch the movie.
I just started the book (finger smith) and it seems okay. don't care for the Dickensian setting tho.

Bosslady for the eBook you can try this download this app general eBook reader. open it search for the book(fingersmith) by Sarah Walters click download. its free, and you can use it to download any other books you want, it usually has most them.

lol abi anyway i loovvee old english settings/victorian era most of my early authors were british infact i started with shakespeare and dickens

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (2209) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.