Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969801 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2016
OMG if korea continues to be this ironic i might just have to move there, i didnt watch UF so i cant judge but i heard many people complaining about suzy couldnt even act drunk n now suzy has gotten a new cf for... wait for it... an alchoholic brand, soju for that matter. freaking priceless lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
school 2017 is in the works for summer next year, since kang minhyuk and lee yoobi were courted for 2015 but rejected the offers i wouldnt mind them doing this and instead of high school can we please have college, theres already like a million high school dramas oh well heres hoping for a great cast/story like that of school 2013.

*currently watching*: cinderella&4 knights, fantastic, drinking solo, woman with a suitcase
song of d day: man in love

College 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2016
I pity cha seo bin,she is just a waste of talent in moonlight..... She is the second female lead but she first appeared in episode 6 since the beginning of the drama and has less screen time than the supporting casts even the princess has more screen time..... I can't believe she only appeared in just 1 scene in episode 10 and 2 scenes in episode 11.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
hilda90:

I don't really know this Jung Joon Young but I pity him.That's how they edited the Tiffany gal out of a show.
Knetz were pissed that she changed her IG profile pic and some said she had the guts to go shopping while reflecting. Wow! what's she supposed to do?crawl into a hole and never come out.And its not as if they would forgive her after the So-called reflection. I have not seen a society that judge people more than Koreans and its not as if they are saints.
God knows what would happen if I happen to be a celeb in Korea.Believe me,I'm not that much of a patient person.Those stupid fans are probably gonna push me to the wall one day and I'm gonna slap the sh*t outta one of them.
JJY is a victim of bad journalism and a silly ex-gf.

I still think Knetz have mouth because of their celebs treat them like demi gods. Come to Nigeria and yarn nonsense on Wizkid's IG if he won't bash you in return.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sitting down here and reading all these news and I wonder what will happen if knetz were God. God even gives second chances and room for mistakes, that's why we can always ask for forgiveness and He ready to take us back.

I wonder if this hate thing is just Korea or Asia as a whole

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
bosslady1991:
Sitting down here and reading all these news and I wonder what will happen if knetz were God. God even gives second chances and room for mistakes, that's why we can always ask for forgiveness and He ready to take us back.

I wonder if this hate thing is just Korea or Asia as a whole

im pretty sure koreans are the only ones that give their celebs undeserved grief
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
hilda90:

Babe what's up?

I am good oo, I have just been taking a mini break from kworld, been downloading and not actively watching like I use to, that is one of the reasons why I am not very active here as well, so that is all thats up.

as for those crazy people hopefully they will grow up, I just only feel sorry for idols, as these group of people contribute to their stress level.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
I have some more in the, everything, my k world and not copied yet folders, haven't sorted them out. off to download K2

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Muthiu(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good evening has k2 episode 3 been uploaded if yes which site
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ijecks(f): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarang60:
I have some more in the, everything, my k world and not copied yet ders am jealous folders, haven't sorted them out. off to download K2
wia u based dearie.see folders am jealous
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:50am On Oct 01, 2016
K2 sha...shey they now want to be using gun pointing scenes to end each episode? Lol.
By the way, the OST they play at the end is Today by Kim Bo Hyung.

Who else feels like the step mother will fall in love with Wookie after the accident?

Assistant-->Madam-->Wookie-->Anna-->

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I can't get over the bgm. I'm totally, completely in love with it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Atk01:
K2 sha...shey they now want to be using gun pointing scenes to end each episode? Lol.

Who else feels like the step mother will fall in love with Wookie after the accident?

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I can't get over the bgm. I'm totally, completely in love with it.

kim bo hyung is very good, spica is one of the most underrated kpop groups in the world, every member is fit to be a main vocalist even the rapper is better at singing than rapping, *sigh* if only their agency was a big one

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Atk01:

Yeah,the stepmother may fall in love with him but it's gonna be one-sided(Kim jae ha is gonna fall for Anna soon). I read that in one site that Kim jae ha would become the stepmother's bodyguard and live in d same with Anna.I really hope its true.can't wait for their romance.Wookie is a chemistry magnet.He has chemistry with d stepmother and I'm pretty sure he would have chemistry with Im yoona.
politicians are really something else.That assembly man can camouflage well,lol.
Am I the only one who thinks that the rival politician and the stepmother's brother are working together?
Omo,wookie kicked a*s in dat end scene,same with d car scene.And he looks hotter in every ep.
I love K2 like mad.Can't wait for today's ep.

Thanks for d Ost.off to download.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wiselette(f): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
One drama I'm really irritated with is Jealousy incarnate. like seriously? One girl who's dating a particular guy but seems too concerned about another/spends way too much time being around him....and same guy she had a 3-year crush on.

That Jung won is trying. I say call it off with Na Ri since she's not the type to be clear who she's dating. And after last episode where she saw that drawing of Hwa shin saying "I love you Na Ri ", who knows what next we're going to see. Plus she can't answer straight who she likes between the two. Why string Jung won then?

Worst drama of 2016.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Allergic to general anesthetic? Kdrama and their wonderful nonsense. So he might not wake up after the surgery but he suddenly wanna sacrifice his precious life for the grandfather he sorta hate. *deep sigh*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

im pretty sure koreans are the only ones that give their celebs undeserved grief

I yaff die o at 'undeserved grief'their celebs need to start talking.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
My baby ji soo is back. I enjoyed the smack down Sul gave her cheating husband. I literally gave a standing ovation for that scene. I need more of this.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lmaooo..episode 4 of the K2 had me tryna Zoom. Thank Goodness TVN is a cable drama and no one will open their mouth to yarn Okpata. if na any of the big 3 now(public stations) they will be in trouble for it.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
He promised us (his fans) that he would stop smoking. *sigh*

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Cutie pies

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
ellab:
Lmaooo..episode 4 of the K2 had me tryna Zoom. Thank Goodness TVN is a cable drama and no one will open their mouth to yarn Okpata. if na any of the big 3 now(public stations) they will be in trouble for it.
Hmmmm, hope they blurred out some parts? Don't wanna make my eyes unholy o,though I wouldn't mind seeing Wookie lol.hmmm..there is God o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
ellab:
He promised us (his fans) that he would stop smoking. *sigh*
Oh no!This is really bad.I know it's hard to quit but he should try harder.He should consider his health.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:32am On Oct 02, 2016
hilda90:

I read that in one site that Kim jae ha would become the stepmother's bodyguard and live in d same with Anna.I really hope its true.can't wait for their romance.Wookie is a chemistry magnet.He has chemistry with d stepmother and I'm pretty sure he would have chemistry with Im yoona.
politicians are really something else.That assembly man can camouflage well,lol.
Am I the only one who thinks that the rival politician and the stepmother's brother are working together?
Omo,wookie kicked a*s in dat end scene,same with d car scene.And he looks hotter in every ep.
I love K2 like mad.Can't wait for today's ep.

Thanks for d Ost.off to download.
I knew the end scene was just an imagination. It already happened, he has moved into Anna's place. That ramen scene though...I wonder who was more frustrated between both of them. Lol.

Looks like there was something between her brother and the rival assembly man. We could be wrong sha.
I felt sorry for the stepmother when she was wiping her tears alone in the car.

Did you notice that gangster boss in Yong Pal? He's here too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:33am On Oct 02, 2016
ellab:
What's now the purpose of the scene if they blurred out the good parts? angry embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Atk01:

What's now the purpose of the scene if they blurred out the good parts? angry embarassed

see this one..Wetin you wan see the "thing" for? na me get am.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2016
*wipes hand with hanky* super glad cinderella is over, ive never wanted to puke in my own mouth so much but this drama really tested my limits, why didnt they kill grandpa sef, the dude was just a waste of space and all up in my face, they could have given his screen time to the evil stepsister instead of under-using such a great, pretty girl( 1 of my new girl crushes), anyway they did tie up everything in a neat beautiful way i guess, even hye ji gets her guy n im here....hmm no comment.if theres 1 thing i learnt from this drama, its how much of a cnblue stalker i am, they must have filmed the drama when cnblue were on "were like a puzzle tour/blueming promotions" cos i recognize some of jungshins clothes from their airport pics, he must have not had time to change from set to the airport.

fantastic is such a heartwarming drama, its a pity it has the same timeslot with k2 i wonder what the ratings will be like, hope ji soo's leg is really okay cos all that running around he was doing....

*currently watching*: fantastic, drinking solo, woman with a suitcase
song of d day:with me- girls day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
ellab:

Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks that way. tongue cheesy

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

*currently watching*: fantastic, drinking solo, woman with a suitcase
song of d day:with me- girls day
If you had to make a choice between Kpop and Kdrama, which will you go for?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Atk01:

If you had to make a choice between Kpop and Kdrama, which will you go for?

kpop all the way mama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Atk01:

I knew the end scene was just an imagination. It already happened, he has moved into Anna's place. That ramen scene though...I wonder who was more frustrated between both of them. Lol.

Looks like there was something between her brother and the rival assembly man. We could be wrong sha.
I felt sorry for the stepmother when she was wiping her tears alone in the car.

Did you notice that gangster boss in Yong Pal? He's here too.
That ramen scene was funny and cute at the same time.He's beginning to get interested in her.He's going to fall for her soon.Can't wait to see how their relationship will develop.

I felt sorry for d stepmother. I know she's not a good person but maybe her hubby made her that way.Maybe he cheated on her with Anna's mom(that may be d scene why Anna is illegitimate).
The scene where he was playing with those young girls pissed me off,wanted to punch really bad and wipe that silly grin from his smug face.

omo,that Nekkid scene cracked me up.Very hot! and the best scene in ep4,lol

yeah,I noticed the yong pal gangster.The man is very funny(with bald head).The scene where he was training Je ha made up.He think say hin be James bond but he see d one wey pass am.lol

Ellab, that pic you posted earlier is from one of the scenes in d drama.I think his character in the drama is a smoker.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Atk01:

Lol! I wanted to see Wookie's good part really bad but they blurred it. **cries***

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
ellab:

Lmao! Be a good Samaritan and share the "thing" na. pervy mode activated!
#sprinkles holy oil on thread #. hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.