Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1987395 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Av watched it it's ok,but the way dat guy do his eyes whenever he's angry makes me laugh
Dat his father ehn ehn ,even with one leg wicked man
i tot i was the only one ...i was really annoyed..i was like why cant he collect that useless stick and spank the hell outta that fuckin cripple.....beating him at that age got me really pissed.. it got to a time all i did was fastforward
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Aida13:

Av u watch iljimae,the drama is interesting and annoying immediately I finished season 2 ,I was in a hurry to watch 3(was curious aboutwhat happened to bong soon,what happened to iljimae when the king cut him with his sword,what happened to jadol,eun chea etc).stupid suspense,to my greatest surprise it was another story of iljimae...I prefer the 1 and 2,to the3 and 4
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
i tot i was the only one ...i was really annoyed..i was like why cant he collect that useless stick and spank the hell outta that fuckin cripple.....beating him at that age got me really pissed.. it got to a time all i did was fastforward
Lol...I think he allowed dat because he thought the man saved him and the guilt of killing his boss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Lol...I think he allowed dat because he thought the man saved him and the guilt of killing his boss
yes but for treating a grown man as a dog was bad....am still waiting for a synopsis of yellow boots
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Av u watch iljimae,the drama is interesting and annoying immediately I finished season 2 ,I was in a hurry to watch 3(was curious aboutwhat happened to bong soon,what happened to iljimae when the king cut him with his sword,what happened to jadol,eun chea etc).stupid suspense,to my greatest surprise it was another story of iljimae...I prefer the 1 and 2,to the3 and 4
i tot iljimae was just 2 seasons

iljimae and return of iljimae
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
Loooool. I was watching it with my friend and we were just yabbing the guy. How will he be looking like ode when the man is using walking stick on him.

Have you watched him in Wild Romance? smiley
Or Blade man angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
pls tell me a lil abt yellow boots
It's just about an evil girl,dats try to get everything she wants no matter the consequence,her mother died because of her and her grandma pamper her

Her father married another woman who was once married with two girls,one is more like an slowpoke but the second one is normal

The woman left her kids and stayed with them...the evil girl and the womans daughter fell in love with d same guy but the guy loves the woman's daughter and his younger sis likes her too.the evil girl framed the nice one(they work in the guy's company)...due to that the guy's younger sis died(the evil girl killed her) and frame d nice one

The worst part is her father supported her(he is a judge)they covered up everything and the nice girl went 2 prison while the evil one married the guy he killed his sister can u imagine bla bla bla

It's a very interesting drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:
Loooool. I was watching it with my friend and we were just yabbing the guy. How will he be looking like ode when the man is using walking stick on him.

Or Blade man angry
Av watched blade man but it's not yet complete...the guy with his bad temper
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
i tot iljimae was just 2 seasons

iljimae and return of iljimae
Yes but on the one I bought it was iljimae 3 and 4(but the drama in it is return of iljimae)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:

Or Blade man angry
wild romance is kinda ok but i got confused on episode 1 of blade man so i deleted it imediately...in blade man is the guy psycho...all those actions and kicking is imaginations
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Av watched blade man but it's not yet complete...the guy with his bad temper
I hated the drama. The only thing I liked was the little boy Chang.

Have you watched Ruby Ring?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Yes but on the one I bought it was iljimae 3 and 4(but the drama in it is return of iljimae)
ok whhy dont you download online
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

It's just about an evil girl,dats try to get everything she wants no matter the consequence,her mother died because of her and her grandma pamper her

Her father married another woman who was once married with two girls,one is more like an slowpoke but the second one is normal

The woman left her kids and stayed with them...the evil girl and the womans daughter fell in love with d same guy but the guy loves the woman's daughter and his younger sis likes her too.the evil girl framed the nice one(they work in the guy's company)...due to that the guy's younger sis died(the evil girl killed her) and frame d nice one

The worst part is her father supported her(he is a judge)they covered up everything and the nice girl went 2 prison while the evil one married the guy he killed his sister can u imagine bla bla bla

It's a very interesting drama
maybe i will try to download it but am downloading color of woman at thhe moment
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:

i cant find yellow boots online
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

I only watched some of episode 1----haven't seen the whole drama. I prefer Iljimae with Lee Jun-ki, hoping to watch it soon. Not really a fan of continuing a drama I don't like. But I will go back and finish Return of Iljimae because I saw some great reviews about the drama.

fijiano202:
sup aghassi ..how was ur day......that Heir drama is kinda great but silly abit...both of them were bullys...one was reform but the other was in top form

Day was ok thanks, and you? It's really silly, but I'm feeling the atmosphere of the story (as in the rich kids environment and so-called hierarchy of humans in South Korea. So sad and dumb lol. Chaebols vs New money vs worker class

By the way Iljimae is distinct from Return of Iljimae. Two dramas treated by different networks, using very separate storylines based on a popular folklore hero. So the two dramas are not related at all.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:

Me too only watched season one
No
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
maybe i will try to download it but am downloading color of woman at thhe moment
Website
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
Website?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Me too only watched season one
No
Ok, I was reminded of Ruby ring when you were talking about the evil sister in yellow boots.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Website?
.com aand dramafire.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
ok whhy dont you download online
Website
I just saw yellow boots on youtube,if u can't find yellow boots search 4 ice adonis
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
.com aand dramafire.com
It's hard to search on
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
shokky24:

Website
I just saw yellow boots on youtube,if u can't find yellow boots search 4 ice adonis
i hte youtube so i dont download there..i hate downloading them in parts
and also is alot better than before
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:

Ok, I was reminded of Ruby ring when you were talking about the evil sister in yellow boots.
tellll me abt ruby ring
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
tellll me abt ruby ring
Fraternal twin sisters Ruby- who has everything; good job, great personality and rich fiance and Runa- unstable job, awful personality, not rich, but faithful boyfriend. They both get involved in an accident where their faces are smashed and have to undergo plastic surgery. Runa is identified as Ruby because she was wearing the Ruby ring ( her sister's engagement ring) and also her sister's cloth and Ruby is identified as Runa. Runa knows the truth that she isn't Ruby, but out of greed and jealousy pretends she is her sister and the surgery was done. She now has her sister's face and her sister's life. Meanwhile, the real Ruby wake up without her memories and has to live as Runa.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:
Fraternal twin sisters Ruby- who has everything; good job, great personality and rich fiance and Runa- unstable job, awful personality, not rich, but faithful boyfriend. They both get involved in an accident where their faces are smashed and have to undergo plastic surgery. Runa is identified as Ruby because she was wearing the Ruby ring ( her sister's engagement ring) and also her sister's cloth and Ruby is identified as Runa. Runa knows the truth that she isn't Ruby, but out of greed and jealousy pretends she is her sister and the surgery was done. She now has her sister's face and her sister's life. Meanwhile, the real Ruby wake up without her memories and has to live as Runa.
that sounds interesting

i think i need to reduce my kdramas...itss getting too much ..i hardly watch movies
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
that sounds interesting

i think i need to reduce my kdramas...itss getting too much ..i hardly watch movies
Yeah, it's interesting.

Lol @ reducing your kramas. Me too, when school resumes, I'm going back to one drama per month.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:
Yeah, it's interesting.

Lol @ reducing your kramas. Me too, when school resumes, I'm going back to one drama per month.
i only have time to watch them affter work ,,,like today i will be going to bed by 12
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:43am On Jan 12, 2015
shokky24:

Av watched it it's ok,but the way dat guy do his eyes whenever he's angry makes me laugh
Dat his father ehn ehn ,even with one leg wicked man
wished my eyes were like dahh..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Drama: Heart to Heart
Revised romanization: Hateu Too Hateu
Hangul: 하트 투 하트
Director: Lee Yoon-Jung
Writer:
Network: tvN
Episodes: 16
Release Date: January 9 - February 28, 2015
Runtime: Fri & Sat 20:30
Language: Korean

Plot
Cha Hong-Do (Choi Gang-Hee) suffers from social phobia and has a problem with severe blushing. She does have a strong sense of curiosity and learns from books and the internet. One day, Cha Hong-Do's grandmother dies. Her grandmother was her only contact to the outside world. Cha Hong-Do then begins doing housework as a maid, but disguises herself as an elderly woman. Through an incident, she meets a psychiatrist, Ko Yi-Seok.

Cast

Main Cast
Choi Kang Hee as Cha Hong Do
- Lee Bit Na as Cha Hong Do (young)
Chun Jung Myung as Go Yi Suk
Lee Jae Yoon as Jang Doo Soo
Ahn So Hee as Go Se Ro

DOWNLOAD LINK http://www..com/2015/01/heart-to-heart-01.html

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Drama: Spy
Revised romanization: Seupai
Hangul: 스파이
Director: Park Hyun-Suk
Writer: Han Sang-Woon
Network: KBS2
Episodes:
Release Date: January 9, 2015 --
Runtime: Fridays 21:30
Language: Korean

Plot
Drama series follows Sun-Woo (Kim Jae-Joong), an agent in the National Intelligence Service, and his mother Hye-Rim (Bae Jong-Ok). His mother is a former North Korean spy.

Cast
Main Cast
Kim Jae Joong as Kim Sun Woo (THE HANDSOME GUY FROM TRIANGLE)
Bae Jung Ok as Park Hye Rim (Sun Woo’s mother)
Yoo Oh Sung as Hwang Ki Chul (North Korean Agent)
Go Sung Hee as Lee Yoon Jin (Sun Woo’s girl friend)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
I'm looking forward to starting Hyun Bin's new drama, Hyde, Jekyll and Me - another split personality drama similar to Kill Me, Heal Me. His co-star will be the female lead from Rooftop Prince, Han Ji-Min. So I have high hopes for this one.

Hmm---I enjoyed Hyun Bin's character in Secret Garden. That drama still gives me goosebumps. So touching, made me have even more respect for Ha Ji-won. I'll watch anything she does in future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.