Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,977 members, 7,855,968 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1998816 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (2184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by iamlammy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Ost.Sojuoppa .net

Ost.sojuoppa.net isnt going
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
iamlammy:

Yeah I just realized it stopped working sorry, try dramafire.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
I look at Su Yeon and her smudge smile in every scene and I am waiting for that day she will cry blood and fire. I don't think I've wanted someone to cry blood so much in my life the way I want her to. Park Se Young is definitely playing her role so well for me to dislike her character #Whisper

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by iamlammy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah I just realized it stopped working sorry, try dramafire.com
Thanks..used dramafire.com..Sojuoppa coming bck soon ..the website is live

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:37am On Apr 11, 2017
OmG they kissed!!!! OK I know it was a shut the hell up situation but I'm so excited, Jesus I'm such a Perv. Shin young ju is one gutsy character, why do I feel like I'm betraying ji sung *semi sad face*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by iamlammy(m): 3:05am On Apr 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
OmG they kissed!!!! OK I know it was a shut the hell up situation but I'm so excited, Jesus I'm such a Perv. Shin young ju is one gutsy character, why do I feel like I'm betraying ji sung *semi sad face*

Lol..love the ending scene too .. Whisper

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:35am On Apr 11, 2017
iamlammy:

You can download dramania, a app.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2017
vikkytan49:

You can download dramania, a app.

I tried downloading that dramania but every time I try to install it, it's starts speaking one yeye grammar about parse or something like that
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2017
So the detective/ex-bf drove off. Why? He's angry? Where was he when Young ju needed him then? The dude practically abandoned her. Now he's all angry and jealous?? Kang Ha Neul character did the same in Moon Lovers. I just don't understand how these men reason. I just hope he comes back to help them in the next episode, then after he is dead to me #Whisper

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

My dear, I saw a snippet of that scene in the afternoon. I was just doing my thing on IG and I just saw it. The rate at which I clicked it ehn. I even thought it was a romantic one o, I screamed. I was like, its just Ep5 now, so fast. I later realised it was a shut-up-and-don't-get-us-caught kiss. Nobody should tell me otherwise the kiss still counts *unlooks*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2017
bosslady1991:
So the detective/ex-bf drove off. Why? He's angry? Where was he when Young ju needed him then? The dude practically abandoned her. Now he's all angry and jealous?? Kang Ha Neul character did the same in Moon Lovers. I just don't understand how these men reason. I just hope he comes back to help them in the next episode, then after he is dead to me #Whisper

he can never be dead to me sha, I totally knew he was gonna do something annoying, he needs to get a clue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2017
bosslady1991:

My dear, I saw a snippet of that scene in the afternoon. I was just doing my thing on IG and I just saw it. The rate at which I clicked it ehn. I even thought it was a romantic one o, I screamed. I was like, its just Ep5 now, so fast. I later realised it was a shut-up-and-don't-get-us-caught kiss. Nobody should tell me otherwise the kiss still counts *unlooks*

it totally counts

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2017
Soji oppa is back to life cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2017
Mickey02:
Soji oppa is back to life cheesy cheesy cool

hallelujah
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2017
What do we have to do to make Lee Dong Jun get rid of that perpetual confused/helpless/bland/dull/pathetic expression he wears in Whisper?
It's getting annoying! angry angry

The semi-good guys in the drama (Dong Jun, detective Hyun soo) are just annoying me.

from Lee Jun Ki to Hyun Soo..... grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Atk01:
What do we have to do to make Lee Dong Jun get rid of that perpetual confused/helpless/bland/dull/pathetic expression he wears in Whisper?

The semi-good guys in the drama (Dong Jun, detective Hyun soo) are just annoying me.

from Lee Jun Ki to Hyun Soo..... grin

As in. I am tired! I get so mad when he bends his head looking confused and dull. Like I want to slap or scream at him to get it together. He wasn't like that in Liar Game. He was so badass in that one with his facial expression. He's just a wimp in this one. Maybe this stabbing will give him sense. I don't even know again jare
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Atk01:

it's not annoying to me at all, I love every confused/helpless/pathetic expression
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
bosslady1991:

As in. I am tired! I get so mad when he bends his head looking confused and dull. Like I want to slap or scream at him to get it together. He wasn't like that in Liar Game. He was so badass in that one with his facial expression. He's just a wimp in this one. Maybe this stabbing will give him sense. I don't even know again jare

lol that's what happens when an aje butter lawyer raised by two doctors is thrown to the wolves
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
bosslady1991:

Sense? It made him a wimpier wimp. They were tryna hide, uncle was whispering his whereabouts to the goons. Who does that? angry

With that his "Lee Dong Jun imnida." way of receiving phone call. grin

This is someone that was a former Judge. Spineless uncle, they should just ship him to the Philippines for a vacation or something. cheesy cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

it's not annoying to me at all, I love every confused/helpless/pathetic expression
Lol. It's not just today I've been saying it, you're weird. grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Atk01:

Sense? It made him a wimpier wimp. They were tryna hide, uncle was whispering his whereabouts to the goons. Who does that? angry

This is someone that was a former Judge. Spineless uncle, they should just ship him to the Philippines for a vacation or something. cheesy cheesy

Loool. "Lee Dong jun imnida"!! Same with Young Ju too. *rme*! I will give him till next episode, after that. Please they can ship him to Malawi if they like

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Happy birthday sehunny, stylish maknae

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Atk01:

it was the same way he answered his call in angel eyes and liar game and probably even twenty again I'm not too sure about that one sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I tried downloading that dramania but every time I try to install it, it's starts speaking one yeye grammar about parse or something like that

Window phone right?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
vikkytan49:

Window phone right?
no o, I changed to an Android
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Server is down. I can't watch my Whisper Ep6 this night sad sad I was so prepared for the episode. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

no o, I changed to an Android
It shouldn't be doing that, try animex.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
bosslady1991:
Server is down. I can't watch my Whisper Ep6 this night sad sad I was so prepared for the episode. Mtcheeeeew

awwwww

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
vikkytan49:

It shouldn't be doing that, try animex.
k
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:55am On Apr 12, 2017
OK I really hope that document was copied somehow before getting burnt, why the hell is there no preview for episode 7, can it be Monday already

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

k
U should download adm editor with it..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
What Drama is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (2184) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.