Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2001752 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
nellyalph:

That's from the queen's perspective, ga eun accepted cos she feels the king is Dal mok's puppet and ' she wants to save the people'... my problem is how is she going to do that? We all know the king is Lee sun and he likes her, what if it was a different person? She is good with herbs, they should have written her to have connection with the poppy field cos I feel that will be the next story line... since the cp is not in the palace, why they go carry her there??

I know everything will fall in place at the end, but Ayam not feeling the process. Their romance no even reach one day, she carry her legs to the palace.
Hmmm you've been reading a lot of db comments grin, their romance is super cool for me.
How she is going to do that is what we are going to see in the future episodes and i'm still sure that she'll play a big part in bringing down pyunsoohwe.

Now the fake king is turning dark, his body guard plays a big part in that, how i wish chung woon teach him lesson.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mickey02:

However it maybe, I'm still on it waiting for the D day to come When that Daemok will begin to feel the pinch...

CP, fight for your love to the end... Even When Its hurt, try harder

It's funny how much they hates this drama on dB when you'll hardly find negative comments on asianwiki or soompi, i mean people who try to shade the drama gets overshadowed by the positive comments, the negative ones gets less likes and sometimes you won't see reply to such posts lol.
The complaints on db is just too much, the most annoying thing is that all of them go dey agree under one topic, they sleep and face same place grin this why some chingus only go there for news and recaps only.
Critics is allowed but when it becomes too much na headache e dey turn to, can not people just chill and enjoy a drama ? Looking for every loop holes here and there like a rabbit, aigoo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
QuixPhix:

I have a feeling she might end up as queen to the CP. I'm tired of the unrequited lover always losing out completely at the end and either dying or leaving. Some other ending would be refreshing for a change. And in this case she deserves it seeing as she has the pedigree, connections and intelligence to be queen.

Her character was described as the one who would put love before family.
Seriously what she's feeling is no longer love but obsessions..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
bosslady1991:
#Ruler
I am equally not too happy about the progress of the drama, but I am still completely invested in the drama. But my God. Who goes from I want to be with you and never leave you to I am going to be a Court lady and forget about you completely. Now from the preview, the fake King will do everything now to get Ga Eun and she will be his driving force to do foolish things.
On the other hand, a part of me wants Cp to just continue being the chief peddler, defeat the bad guys and just live a quiet life with Ga Eun outside the palace because we all know the crazy sacrifices that comes with being a king. He will have to let one thing go to achieve another and have watched enough saeguk to guess who he will have to let go at the end of the day.

All in all, I'm enjoying the drama and please they should spare me the love triangle. I don't need it

I so hate love triangles in dramas ehn, this is why i don't like their modern dramas much, in sageuks and historical dramas you'll see less love triangles.
I watched the preview for next ep where the fake king is telling the real cp that i can give everything to you but not ga eun, she doesn't belong to you, i was like what So ga eun is a body cream, shoe or clothes now the you own because she's a court lady What nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

beanies are complaining too, they said he called her my servant n she answered my lord, that it's too dominating, my problem is he's playing a damn god, is he supposed to call her " my friend "

Lmao. Are you kidding me? Hahaha! This is too funny. No o, he should call her her majesty. Mschew. I know they will do everything to pull down that drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
bosslady1991:
Wish me luck guys. My Friday-Saturday drama ended last week. Now I want to start cheese in the trap. I wanted to try Rebel, but...... *whew* the drama is up to 30episodes.

Rebel is good option, you'll be annoyed if you watch cheese in the trap, chingus that watched it in this thread last year were all complaining, that they turned the male lead to 2nd lead or something like that..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
vikkytan49:

Her character was described as the one who would put love before family.
Seriously what she's feeling is no longer love but obsessions..

#GBAM
I believe when she first saw him and realized who he was. She liked him! Say love at first sight. Even went as far as going behind her grandpa to help him. But now I feel it's turned into obsession and we will get to see more of that as the drama goes on. I believe she will develop the if-I-can't-have-him-no-one-can sense soon. And I keep getting the feeling that she will end up killing herself (suicide)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
gmorn:
U guys r trying.
I stopped reading comments section on db eons ago.
Those people r sadists and small children.

Same here i don't like reading db comments, sometimes just read the first 3 comments and exit.
The complaints was even more ridiculous when k2 was airing..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
vikkytan49:

Rebel is good option, you'll be annoyed if you watch cheese in the trap, chingus that watched it in this thread last year were all complaining, that they turned the male lead to 2nd lead or something like that..

I know. I read all the controversies last year. I just completed episode 1 and I enjoyed it undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
bosslady1991:

#GBAM
I believe when she first saw him and realized who he was. She liked him! Say love at first sight. Even went as far as going behind her grandpa to help him. But now I feel it's turned into obsession and we will get to see more of that as the drama goes on. I believe she will develop the if-I-can't-have-him-no-one-can sense soon. And I keep getting the feeling that she will end up killing herself (suicide)

You're right She's crazy, she may end up committing suicide because of cp, that would be painful to watch..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
vikkytan49:

It's funny how much they hates this drama on dB when you'll hardly find negative comments on asianwiki or soompi, i mean people who try to shade the drama gets overshadowed by the positive comments, the negative ones gets less likes and sometimes you won't see reply to such posts lol.
The complaints on db is just too much, the most annoying thing is that all of them go dey agree under one topic, they sleep and face same place grin this why some chingus only go there for news and recaps only.
Critics is allowed but when it becomes too much na headache e dey turn to, can not people just chill and enjoy a drama ? Looking for every loop holes here and there like a rabbit, aigoo
you still go to DB.those people are never satisfied.thay fault any and every drama.they have no chill

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
bosslady1991:

I know. I read all the controversies last year. I just completed episode 1 and I enjoyed it undecided undecided

Hope you continue enjoying..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
angelanto8:
you still go to DB.those people are never satisfied.thay fault any and every drama.they have no chill

Lol for news and recaps sometimes, even i'm starting to lose interests in their recapers..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rapahel1116: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sorry to ask dis question ...BT do some of u guys speak Korean?....wen I first saw dis thread I was tinking some of u guys a Korean ....d way u watch Korean series still de amaze me ...with all d analysis nd flaws u state here ....wow.....u even listen too their songs....Jesus....u know all d musicians in SK....nd wat d hell is seugkuk ...I know I didn't get d spelling .just tel me d meaning pls.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
vikkytan49:

Lol for news and recaps sometimes, even i'm starting to lose interests in their recapers..
their recap is not bad as long as you avoid the comment section like a virus

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Sorry to ask dis question ...BT do some of u guys speak Korean?....wen I first saw dis thread I was tinking some of u guys a Korean ....d way u watch Korean series still de amaze me ...with all d analysis nd flaws u state here ....wow.....u even listen too their songs....Jesus....u know all d musicians in SK....nd wat d hell is seugkuk ...I know I didn't get d spelling .just tel me d meaning pls.
Sageuk. It means historical dramas..... Those olden days dramas.
I'm pretty sure some people here speak Korean or know a few sentences/phrases in the language at least.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2017
QuixPhix:

She is going to do that by helping the queen as long as their surface objectives remain the same. It is that simple.

And through helping the queen (and exploiting the favour of the fake king) she will rise through the ranks and slowly build her own power to the point where she will become a force to reckon with in the Palace. In essence the Crown Prince will fight Daemok outside while she will wage war inside the palace

We should not expect that because she is the heroine she will magically have the power to just fight Pyunsoo Group just like that. Even had her father not died she would still have been the powerless daughter of a powerless official. Her going into the Palace is to earn the power to fight those people. Just like the Crown Prince had to spend 5 years earning the backing of the peddlers (and, by implication, the common people) and the merchants, she also has to spend time making alliances. She has chosen the Palace as her battlefront and her war there just started.

Moral of this long sermon: have patience.

Ok. Will just buy popcorn and soda to chill then.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2017
bosslady1991:

So I wasn't the only one that thought her idea was ridiculous. You want to dethrone the king? With what powers? She thinks it is by mouth alone.

I just felt they should have given her some talent. You remember her first scene was in a flower garden and now she deals with herbs, and also what gave her access to the palace cos she was supplying herbs to the royal physicians.

They should have given her something, not for her to just join the queen. And at this point, she is still not smart. Well, the movie is going to be a long ride. Patience...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2017
vikkytan49:

Hmmm you've been reading a lot of db comments grin, their romance is super cool for me.
How she is going to do that is what we are going to see in the future episodes and i'm still sure that she'll play a big part in bringing down pyunsoohwe.

Now the fake king is turning dark, his body guard plays a big part in that, how i wish chung woon teach him lesson.

Hehehhehe, I have not been reading anything oooo, nairaland is my source of kdrama aproko..

After all these years in the palace, anybody can turn evil. Lee sun said he is not greedy for the throne cos it was not his in the first place but ga eun doesn't belong to the cp. I get him but if they start that triangle love, I will be angry lipsrsealed

We have four different powers in the palace now. The cp, Dal mok's, the queen and the head eunuch.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2017
Mickey02:

However it maybe, I'm still on it waiting for the D day to come When that Daemok will begin to feel the pinch...

CP, fight for your love to the end... Even When Its hurt, try harder

Well, I am going to watch it to the very end.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2017
bosslady1991:
#Ruler
I am equally not too happy about the progress of the drama, but I am still completely invested in the drama. But my God. Who goes from I want to be with you and never leave you to I am going to be a Court lady and forget about you completely. Now from the preview, the fake King will do everything now to get Ga Eun and she will be his driving force to do foolish things.
On the other hand, a part of me wants Cp to just continue being the chief peddler, defeat the bad guys and just live a quiet life with Ga Eun outside the palace because we all know the crazy sacrifices that comes with being a king. He will have to let one thing go to achieve another and have watched enough saeguk to guess who he will have to let go at the end of the day.

All in all, I'm enjoying the drama and please they should spare me the love triangle. I don't need it

Lol, Didn't see this your comment on love triangle before I replied vikkytan. We are just tired of it!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Lol
Its baffles me too but some how I enjoyed it.
I love the motions and notions put forward here, the arguments and all of that. Its the best and long lasting thread I've come across in nairaland.

Pls keep it up other followers

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
this man to man people must think I was born yesterday, how can someone who was hit by a huge truck like that live, n the tapes weren't destroyed in the accident but landed safely OK o, the drama wasn't perfect but I enjoyed it, I wish there was more romance tho but I'm glad its ended, now I can wait for 4 men, at first the thought of phj playing 4 characters in a brand new drama with a new love interest was appealing but now I read 4 men is going to be a prequel of man to man, I don't know how they're going to play out the romance but I can't see Kim guard in love with someone else before cha do ha, what is this his new style of acting the same role with different women, first cheese in the trap drama n movie n now this, anyway I will look forward to my hot oppa's next drama

this kid that plays the psycho in lookout is so good at it, n he has such a great smile, I hope he chooses a lovable character in his next drama so I can wipe away the psycho image in my head, n is everyone in that drama very short or is kyk just very tall, he was seriously towering over everyone, im surprised that with key's superb hacking skills n all their CCTV feed they can't figure out who the leader is.

the best hit was awesome as usual, many funny n great moments, I've been trying to figure out who mal sook's parents are, the part where the old man referred to her as that little thing that walks around, lol I actually thought he was talking of a cat or dog, the scene where lsy ate egg from the floor, she didnt even clean it chai, im so glad kim min jae decided to give up being an idol n chose the actor/rapper path, he might have been wasting his talent with some agency that won't show his full potential but if he continues this way he'll be a big star he even looks more mature than his age, I can see lead roles coming his way n it seems like from the previews cha tae hyun was throwing ysy down the stairs to go back to 1993 aigoo, crazy people

*currently watching*: lookout, the best hit, masked prosecutor
song of d day: will you be my girlfriend- tvxq
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Happy Sunday to Korean gurus in d house
Cc gmorn.bosslady.Atk01.slimadenike.kangminyhunso.Mickey02.nellyalph.. grin..all protocols observed o.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingDerin:
Cc gmorn.bosslady.Atk01.slimadenike.kangminyhunso.Mickey02.nellyalph.. grin..all protocols observed o.

is it allowed change seat everyday, if not I choose no 14

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingDerin:
Happy Sunday to you too.

I'm definitely going to sit in the no 8 spot. Just imagine my ultimate kpop bias on my right and L on my left....I won't even miss a day of school! cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
gmorn:
I'm watching 2d1n.
These guys are so unfit cheesy
Defcomm is d worst.
Simple exercise they can't do.
I am rolling here cheesy

Hahhahahaha I couldn't stop laughing when jongmin stole the cherry tomatoe, funny people.

When they kept saying judo judo I was just thinking of actor and judo manager in FIS.

That face says it all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingDerin:

Number 8, oh Jackson, ( puppy eyes )

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.