Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,297 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1988840 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hahahahahhaahha...Some people just make me laugh...in pidgin English. Bunnie makes a beautiful girl though...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
The only korea series that i have watch in my life is swallow the sun, And since then i have not seen any other korea series. "swallow the sun is the best korea series in history, the songs, the love, true friends, betrayals, romance, action, suspence etc. swallow the sun is the first ever korea series that was shot in africa, in south africa. "from las vegas to jeju island in south korea. "My brothers and sisters in this thread, if you have not seen swallow the sun, then you are a learner. "Are there any other korea series that can best swallow the sun? tell me and let me go and download it. "note b4 you answa me, make sure that you have watch swallow the sun.
my guy u get am.I have watched the movie and it was good
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
yorubae:
hello, I dont watch Korean dramas here but apparently this where some kpop fans are, my favorite group is EXO, I wish to interact with more Nigerian kpop fans, does anyone here have kpop merch?

my ultimate bias Is Chanyeol and I live in Lagos, I found EXO when I traveled to Dubai and watched EXO NEXT DOOR. Surprisingly they were amazingly good singers, I have their entire discography on my phone, I even convinced my dad to get me The War album, I hope I pull a Chanyeol photocard.
congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarang60:

You are welcome EXO LOVE, chanyeol is just the sweetest baby giant ever....all exo members are talented 100% one way or another. Fingers crossed for you...
☺☺☺☺
did you listen to the war album yet? what was your favorite track? EXO is coming back again by September !! Anticipate. I lowkey want them to comeback with BTS for the mess of EXO-Ls vs ARMYS �
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
yorubae:
hello, I dont watch Korean dramas here but apparently this where some kpop fans are, my favorite group is EXO, I wish to interact with more Nigerian kpop fans, does anyone here have kpop merch?

my ultimate bias Is Chanyeol and I live in Lagos, I found EXO when I traveled to Dubai and watched EXO NEXT DOOR. Surprisingly they were amazingly good singers, I have their entire discography on my phone, I even convinced my dad to get me The War album, I hope I pull a Chanyeol photocard.
congratulation!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
congratulations!
haha thank you ❤❤
what's your favorite kpop group?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
yorubae:

haha thank you ❤❤

what's your favorite kpop group?
My favourite kpop group is shinee,they are five in number and they have been together for nine years.My bias in shinee is choi minho,i love him(he was the male in to the beautiful you).they are also signed under sm entertainment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
my guy u get am.I have watched the movie and it was good
IT was the best and still the best. "the actors and actresses were top class.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
My favourite kpop group is shinee,they are five in number and they have been together for nine years.My bias in shinee is choi minho,i love him(he was the male in to the beautiful you).they are also signed under sm entertainment.

I know Shinee, EXO's sunbaes, i am yet to listen to a Shinee song tho, I hope Onew's scandal won't affect Shinee's comeback, I've checked out basically everyone who came back or debuted this year

I think by now, I know every single artist under the big 3

there's a tvxq fan here, I wonder how long that fan has been into kpop
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
yorubae:

☺☺☺☺
did you listen to the war album yet? what was your favorite track? EXO is coming back again by September !! Anticipate. I lowkey want them to comeback with BTS for the mess of EXO-Ls vs ARMYS �

Hahaha...i am in love with The eve, what U do, forever, kokobop infact I can't pick one, I am in ExoUniverse listening to the entire album. Chanyeols lines and voice in forever, I mean the way he raps it, makes me feel like marrying his voice.... infact what am I saying, heaven knows that...there is definately one thing in all exo members I want to marry....

repackaged album can't wait...well I am multifandom so i dont really concern myself with the fan wars and all, I just enjoy my boys, their on screen personalities and their music...what I just LOVE about EXO-Ls is their drive to always make sure that exo excels but sometimes they take it to the next level. I am all about our boys winning and all but I don't have to kill someone to make that happen. Their are some exo and bts interaction, though it isn't much it is nice to see.

Please don't make me talk too much about EXO because people are going to be upset here ooo hahahahaha....I can write 3 pages full on KAI ONLY not to talk about the entire group.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
congratulation!

Hahaha I like how you said congratulations like @yorubae won an award or something

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarang60:

Hahaha...i am in love with The eve, what U do, forever, kokobop infact I can't pick one, I am in ExoUniverse listening to the entire album. Chanyeols lines and voice in forever, I mean the way he raps it, makes me feel like marrying his voice.... infact what am I saying, heaven knows that...there is definately one thing in all exo members I want to marry....

repackaged album can't wait...well I am multifandom so i dont really concern myself with the fan wars and all, I just enjoy my boys, their on screen personalities and their music...what I just LOVE about EXO-Ls is their drive to always make sure that exo excels but sometimes they take it to the next level. I am all about our boys winning and all but I don't have to kill someone to make that happen. Their are some exo and bts interaction, though it isn't much it is nice to see.

Please don't make me talk too much about EXO because people are going to be upset here ooo hahahahaha....I can write 3 pages full on KAI ONLY not to talk about the entire group.

hhhhhh, its not my fault there isn't a Korean music chatroom

forgive me, I will keep my EXO fangirling to myself !!

the competition between fandom always benefits the artists, but of course we'll always have crazies that would take it to the next level like sending death threats

Chanyeol's voice is just...there are no words, after Kyungsoo's and Baekhyun's, Chanyeol's voice is my favorite, I think when I first watched his cover of All of Me was when I fell in love

my favorite songs are Forever and Diamond but really I just love all the songs, #kokobopchallenge was so fun to watch on Twitter, and I thought nothing would beat Pathcode era, since I can't talk about EXO too much here, does this forum allow private messaging?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
yorubae:

the competition between fandom always benefits the artists, but of course we'll always have crazies that would take it to the next level like sending death threats

Chanyeol's voice is just...there are no words, after Kyungsoo's and Baekhyun's, Chanyeol's voice is my favorite, I think when I first watched his cover of All of Me was when I fell in love

my favorite songs are Forever and Diamond but really I just love all the songs, #kokobopchallenge was so fun to watch on Twitter, and I thought nothing would beat Pathcode era, since I can't talk about EXO too much here, does this forum allow private messaging?
seriously you guys are dissapoing me here *crying* are there no *crying* shawols here *sniffles*, i am tired of hearing exo everywhere,someone say sorry to me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
yorubae:

there's a tvxq fan here, I wonder how long that fan has been into kpop

she has been into K-pop since 2014, but she loves groups from all eras she even has songs by g. o. d, finkl, s. e. s, uhm Jung hwa, baby vox etc

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
yorubae:

Hahaha, I like the order in which you put their voices for me it has always been in this order D.O, Baek, Chen then Chan. I love watching all the reaction videos on youtube, all the dance covers and all... this page is all things korean entertainment related even variety show that @gmorn and I talk about sometimes so it is not a bad Idea to fan girl here we kind of all do but I feel like it is more Dramas related....please if I am wrong anyone can correct me as I would love to scream at the top of my lungs everything EXO related.

There is also a watsapp group chat though I am not a member of the group, someone can send you a link or something...I don't know about private messaging either maybe someone who know can tell us.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
seriously you guys are dissapoing me here *crying* are there no *crying* shawols here *sniffles*, i am tired of hearing exo everywhere,someone say sorry to me.

lol I'm a shawol but I'm sorry I won't be able to obsess over them all the time like you, cnblue n Fx are my ultimate groups n I don't even obsess over them like you n sarang do for exo n shinee, don't worry one day one day you'll find a partner

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarang60:

Hahaha, I like the order in which you put their voices for me it has always been in this order D.O, Baek, Chen then Chan.

this this is the main reason I'm sketchy about joining the exo l fandom, I once wrote somewhere that in my opinion Chen was the best vocalist in exo n they almost killed me, talking about baekhyun is the best, I agree that baekhyun infuses more emotion into his voice but when it comes to technicality Chen is the better singer, please don't shoot me

*ducks for cover*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol I'm a shawol but I'm sorry I won't be able to obsess over them all the time like you, cnblue n Fx are my ultimate groups n I don't even obsess over them like you n sarang do for exo n shinee, don't worry one day one day you'll find a partner

Hahahahah ohhhh, I haven't even finshed typing my reply oooo and this is already happening.........hahahahahahah......I am so happy......that @yorubae is here. Honestly No one around me is into kpop not to talk about EXO or dramas so I scream like a crazy person in my room all by myself or laugh in public till tears start coming ok from my eyes. I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO SAY IT....I LOVE I ENTERTAINMENT LIKE CRAZY, it is a beautiful distraction from reality sometimes....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarang60:

Hahaha, I like the order in which you put their voices for me it has always been in this order D.O, Baek, Chen then Chan. I love watching all the reaction videos on youtube, all the dance covers and all... this page is all things korean entertainment related even variety show that @gmorn and I talk about sometimes so it is not a bad Idea to fan girl here we kind of all do but I feel like it is more Dramas related....please if I am wrong anyone can correct me as I would love to scream at the top of my lungs everything EXO related.

There is also a watsapp group chat though I am not a member of the group, someone can send you a link or something...I don't know about private messaging either maybe someone who know can tell us.

I dont Watch variety shows except they have EXO, I'm not interested in a WhatsApp group chat, thank you ❤

Flamingcharisma:

I will listen to Shinee's latest album and watch their mvs so I can come fangirl with you <3
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

this this is the main reason I'm sketchy about joining the exo l fandom, I once wrote somewhere that in my opinion Chen was the best vocalist in exo n they almost killed me, talking about baekhyun is the best, I agree that baekhyun infuses more emotion into his voice but when it comes to technicality Chen is the better singer, please don't shoot me

*ducks for cover*

EXO's main vocal line are fantastic

I personally prefer Baeksoo but I think Chen is stronger. Baek uses his jaw too much, D.O has a little stage fright

but there isn't much of a difference between them

I use OneHallyu, you can't have this kind of discussion between EXO-Ls and not have negative reactions from individual fans

someone once created a thread about Suho being the main vocal which he obviously is not, it isn't an insult to Suho but men everyone who tried to explain he wasn't were basically labeled as antis by Suho Stans

joining EXO-Ls means putting up with individual fans but at least we are one where it counts like making EXO kokoslay

sarang60:

Hahahahah ohhhh, I haven't even finshed typing my reply oooo and this is already happening.........hahahahahahah......I am so happy......that @yorubae is here. Honestly No one around me is into kpop not to talk about EXO or dramas so I scream like a crazy person in my room all by myself or laugh in public till tears start coming ok from my eyes. I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO SAY IT....I LOVE I ENTERTAINMENT LIKE CRAZY, it is a beautiful distraction from reality sometimes....

yes, I'm so happy to meet you guys too ❤❤❤

I wish I had irl exo friends
I'm still in the long process of converting my friends into EXO-Ls

pray for me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

*ducks for cover*

Hahahahaha I am not blind or tone deaf.... so you are safe.

I understand you completely and I agree...Chen is the voice of the group. I love it when he sings too, his high notes destroy speakers and Mic's explodes, he sings songs that aren't even meant for Humans, his voice, live high notes and performances on stage makes people partially deaf for a week. I KNOW ALL THAT...and I respect the gift God gave him and how he trained it.

BUT.....as much as i love it....the texture of his voice is not really my style. For me it is a struggle between Baek and D.O, there is just something about D.O's voice that puts me in places people can't reach...just a world of my own, I can listen to him on repeat for years in a deserted island. Let me just leave it here.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarang60:

I understand you completely and I agree...Chen is the voice of the group. I love it when he sings too, his high notes destroy speakers and Mic's explodes, he sings songs that aren't even meant for Humans, his voice, live high notes and performances on stage makes people partially deaf for a week. I KNOW ALL THAT...and I respect the gift God gave him and how he trained it.

BUT.....as much as i love it....the texture of his voice is not really my style. For me it is a struggle between Baek and D.O, there is just something about D.O's voice that puts me in places people can't reach...just a world of my own, I can listen to him on repeat for years in a deserted island. Let me just leave it here.

thank God I'm safe with you n @yorubae, n I understand your issue with Chen, it's like mine with super Junior, ryeowook is clearly the best singer technically but I'm not a fan of his tone at all, I love him but I prefer yesung's husky tone n kyuhyun's warm tone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

thank God I'm safe with you n @yorubae, n I understand your issue with Chen, it's like mine with super Junior, ryeowook is clearly the best singer technically but I'm not a fan of his tone at all, I love him but I prefer yesung's husky tone n kyuhyun's warm tone
You guys enough of exo and somehow 18 is going to premier on august 28.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
I love d.o and kai

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
I love d.o and kai but not like minho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarang60:

are you me? I just love love d.o's chocolaty voice but baek's tone too....I can't choose!

kangminhyuksho:

exactly, taste of vocal tone is completely subjective, I personally dont enjoy Lay's voice, exo-k's singers >>>> exo-m's singers

I was super disappointed when he didnt participate in this comeback, 99% sure he won't be here for repack, maybe for the winter album we'll be graced with his presence

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
You guys enough of exo and somehow 18 is going to premier on august 28.

where do you watch kdramas from?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
yorubae:

na omo Igbo i dey bye film from o.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
yorubae:

if you want to watch, try kissasian.com,dramafire.com if you want to download try dramas.se, Sojuoppa.gq or Dramafire.com

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

if you want to watch, try kissasian.com,dramafire.com if you want to download try dramas.se, Sojuoppa.gq or Dramafire.com

I like dramanice too. It use to be good for downloading don't know what happened to them....I need 64GB on my phone honestly though I do transfer files to my laptop and external, it is still not enough...kfan problems...oh this looks good download ohh that one too...download ohhh my god adorable download at the end of the day they are all the same pictures from different angles or just airport pictures with two steps difference hahahahha. Editing and deleting them becomes a problem...because when you want to delete them thats when they all look different again and you just can't let go...ohhh...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Who is looking forward to bae suzy and lee minho's wedding.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is serious shocked

I actually love d.o voice.
And I think they(mgt knew he pulls powerful vocals that's why most songs are started and ended by him.
He is not d handsome and swoony type that's why popular opinion don't always favour him.
His voice actually attracted me to d group followed by Chen.
Then kai's flexibility.
These 3 are the ones I look out for and they are really good from my point of view anyway.

I don't actually obsess over any group rather I obsess over songs.
I might droll over a particular song this month,next month will be another and so on.
I can personally start looking them up individually if I watch them in variety shows not drama cos that's where I can to an extent know the xter behind the face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.