Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974867 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
toykathy:

Is that you? For real? It's been a while o. Thought you ve forgotten about me. Iffa don't watch film who will

Lol.. It's me o..

You're always in my heart.

Lol... Confirm. Film watcher. Keep it up...

Maybe you can register for a language course in Korean.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vivaciouzz1(f): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Someone here doesn't like Taemin buh u don't hv to call his dance skills trash tho..Flame of Love MV is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
vivaciouzz1:
Someone here doesn't like Taemin buh u don't hv to call his dance skills trash tho..Flame of Love MV is beautiful
just because i don't like taemin doesn't mean i don't like his music at all.Take for example sayonara hitori,i love it,it was well done and i will still say this flame of love is trash,i makes me want to sit on my tv and watch the couch
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Where is kangminhyuksho,haven't heard from you what's up.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Everybody feel this airport fashion.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

OK we go fight, got7 isn't mediocre, jyp might not always give them the best songs and yes their Japanese releases are awful but they are in no way mediocre, haven't heard papillion so can't say anything about it

got7 is bae sometimes. With that said, I liked what he was going for but it was bad....hahahaha...I love Jackson...and I wish I liked it but I just couldn't....it was boring....I hope he improves though. But the song is gaining popularity because people are curious and it is Jackson of course. Maybe if you listen to it more it will grow on you but I really don't think so....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
@ kangminhyuksho,sarang60 and yorubae how old are you guys.

I am older than sehun and younger than xiumin....I like this...I should say it like this to anyone who ask how old I am...hahaha they might think I am crazy but it is worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
actually i think gangnam style was the first kpop song i heard and i didn't know it was a kpop song then.

grin a lot of people didn't know what gangnam style was.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarang60:

I am older than sehun and younger than xiumin....I like this...I should say it like this to anyone who ask how old I am...hahaha they might think I am crazy but it is worth it.
wow our age gap is much,i will have to converse with you with respect now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2017
hmm my dears I've been having a mental/nervous breakdown, I've been staying away from my phone cos I don't want to see spoilers of hospital ship, the English subtitles just came out n I'm about to dive into episode 1, I just can't seem to hit the play button, I've been biting my pillowcase for the past 10 minutes, that's how nervous I am, I swear love/lust/obsession is a bi!tch, every normal human is sleeping n I'm here wondering if minhyuk will do a good job, OK moment of truth is here, wish me luck

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
hmm my dears I've been having a mental/nervous breakdown, I've been staying away from my phone cos I don't want to see spoilers of hospital ship, the English subtitles just came out n I'm about to dive into episode 1, I just can't seem to hit the play button, I've been biting my pillowcase for the past 10 minutes, that's how nervous I am, I swear love/lust/obsession is a bi!tch, every normal human is sleeping n I'm here wondering if minhyuk will do a good job, OK moment of truth is here, wish me luck

Your own case is serious oh!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:53am On Aug 31, 2017
OK OK fires out, I've watched it n everyone did well, they even had the highest ratings which isn't really a surprise cos reunited worlds n manhole can't compete with ha ji won's star power now my worry is if the ratings will continue to rise or diminish, now I read that netizens are hating on minhyuk for overacting, I don't know if it's the same drama cos I really don't know what the hell they were talking about, there was no overacting on his part n I'm not just saying this cos he's the love of my life OK good night

p. s: from the look of things there's going to be a romantic angle aigoo, I really hope the writer is trolling me like chief Kim did to me, but whatever romance or no romance I'll take all the minhyuk I can get, I see the evil guy from entertainer is here, it's like he's stalking us

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Kang, this your love ehn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Atk01:
Kang, this your love ehn cheesy cheesy
I think I need a psych evaluation it's a huge problem

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2017
A standing ovation to them kiss kiss
No complaint from episode 1 to the end. Even Mil and fil won me over.
I need to stalk the writer.
Which drama is this pls?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I think I need a psych evaluation it's a huge problem
am a psychologist,i will solve your problem.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
am a psychologist,i will solve your problem.

when you cure yourself of minho fever, come talk to me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

i don't have minho fever,i thought it was just natural love *thinking*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Flamingcharisma:

lol denial is not just a river in Egypt

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

hahahahhahahahah....This gave me all the feels I need...you never disappoint....it also seems like we are in the same age bracket, ME LIKE.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Flamingcharisma:

Hahahah...Ohhhh girl......you really need to think deep....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Your own case is serious oh!!! grin

It is beautiful to watch....so sweet. I just love it here.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
wow our age gap is much,i will have to converse with you with respect now

Hahahaha...I don't think I have ever disrespected anyone here and I will keep that up....someone can correct me if I am wrong.

It is not all about the age...it is all about mannerisms in general.

Chingu fighting....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
sarang60:

It is beautiful to watch....so sweet. I just love it here.
so my madness is beautiful to watch OK o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

so my madness is beautiful to watch OK o

Hahahahah yes ooooo, you don't know how much I enjoy it....it is just amazing to see myself in someone else and the fact that I am not alone in this beautiful madness makes me happy...

SM dropped teasers for EXO's repacked album...you need to see me in tears...I mean Lord....have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Shinee to continue their concerts in japan without onew *crying*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Flamingcharisma:

no need to stress yourself dear, if they allowed him continue netizens with their stupid heads will say he didn't reflect so it's better like this

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Flamingcharisma:

It is well...he just looks so sweet and clueless...How can people hate on him. Maybe they just want everything to die down.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
sarang60:

It is well...he just looks so sweet and clueless...How can people hate on him. Maybe they just want everything to die down.
my sister help me to tell them o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.