Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962625 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jummy604: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2014
Dr s also dz 1 "personal taste"also interestn just 2 season(s)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin cheesy
sailormoon: My love from another star is now officially a fav!
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Luvlydevin(m): 4:30am On Jul 10, 2014
fijiano202: youtube is kinda great but sometimes its too freaking large,if you want to enjoy kdrama with good picture quality with either laptop or phone go to 1 gooddrama.net for PC,the video are subtitled,the total mb for each episode is 160mb or less,make sure u have IDM to grab the video from the site,thats where i get almost all my Kdramas and its always updated 2 go to 200small..com for PC,tablet and Phones you will see latest ongoing Kdrama with small size always 200mb and below
please explain how you use adm to grab it i have been trying to download with my android phone but it its not working
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nsonaso(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Fynestboi: Early last year i developed this interest in korean movie both local and modern and the list keep increasing...

Local
Jumong
warrior baek dong soo
the emperor
queen inso
the princess man
yaksha
the great seer
dr. Jin
Buchicimo (the flying warrior)
The iron king
Strange Iron
Sea God

(this are few among many i could recollect..

Modern
city hunter
antenna etc

you can add yours to...
Have you watched A Man Call god?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nsonaso:
Have you watched A Man Call god?
yeah oldies
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
Currently watching the king's daughter
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hav u watched When a Man Loves? Its sooo good. Dey almost straff for d drama sef(1st time) hate d lead girl doe. Wish I cud kill her
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ctemi(f): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
How can I download and watch Korean movies on my BB phone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
damilola5019: Hav u watched When a Man Loves? Its sooo good. Dey almost straff for d drama sef(1st time) hate d lead girl doe. Wish I cud kill her
seems ur new to Kdrama..straffing aint new,try to watch Secret Affair..i just finish watching Doctor Stranger and Golden Cross
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ctemi: How can I download and watch Korean movies on my BB phone.
it's not possible dear, it's a dream I wish it comes tru
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
tIce: Currently watching the king's daughter
that film make brain ooo but the last seasonal episodes neva come
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
tIce: it's not possible dear, it's a dream I wish it comes tru
is kinda simple though,u can download with ur bb browser...just tell me the kdrama u wanna download then i direct u to where u can see links to download it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Fynestboi: that film make brain ooo but the last seasonal episodes neva come
awwchh.... Dat's nt too good ooo, BTW ow many season does it has currently
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Fynestboi: that film make brain ooo but the last seasonal episodes neva come
ehyaa...dat's kinda bad ooo.... BTW ow many season dey on ground??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
fijiano202: is kinda simple though,u can download with ur bb browser...just tell me the kdrama u wanna download then i direct u to where u can see links to download it
hmnn really?? owkay let me go by d current one I'm watching THE KING'S DAUGHTER. Quietly wating
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
tIce: hmnn really?? owkay let me go by d current one I'm watching THE KING'S DAUGHTER. Quietly wating
do bb play videos with subtitles...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
fijiano202: seems ur new to Kdrama..straffing aint new,try to watch Secret Affair..i just finish watching Doctor Stranger and Golden Cross
I've watched Golden Cross too, nice drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
tIce: hmnn really?? owkay let me go by d current one I'm watching THE KING'S DAUGHTER. Quietly wating
if not go to frendz4m.com,click on television and click on tv index,scroll down to where kdrama is and click on the heirs...go to the last page on heirs and check for the download link from there
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Atk01: I've watched Golden Cross too, nice drama.
nice drama but ending sucks...try to watch My Love From the Stars,Doctor stranger,Secret Affairs,Monstar and Marry Him If You Dare
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
tIce: awwchh.... Dat's nt too good ooo, BTW ow many season does it has currently
7 the 8th one is nt out yet
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmytopsy1(f): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
fijiano202: if not go to frendz4m.com,click on television and click on tv index,scroll down to where kdrama is and click on the heirs...go to the last page on heirs and check for the download link from there
Wen last did u visited d site, cos av been trying to visit d site all I gt was this (Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2))
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmytopsy1(f): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Currently watching my princess
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
fijiano202: nice drama but ending sucks...try to watch My Love From the Stars,Doctor stranger,Secret Affairs,Monstar and Marry Him If You Dare
Yea, the ending was just somehow. I've watched My Love from the stars, loved it. Marry him if you dare, it was just there. Though the ending was safe.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ctemi(f): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
@fijiano202, Boys before flower and any latest movie. Thank
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
temmytopsy1:
Wen last did u visited d site, cos av been trying to visit d site all I gt was this (Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2))
i notice that just now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
temmytopsy1:
ur right i noticed that just now..try doramax264.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Atk01: Yea, the ending was just somehow. I've watched My Love from the stars, loved it. Marry him if you dare, it was just there. Though the ending was safe.
trying to download hotel kings,i download my kdramas from dramafire cos it has english sub with 125mb size
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
fijiano202: trying to download hotel kings,i download my kdramas from dramafire cos it has english sub with 125mb size
do u use a BB or android
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Fynestboi: 7 the 8th one is nt out yet
yeee..... So d tin don reach season6 chai!!!!! Nd i get unlimited sub wey dey waste. I wish i can download dis kdrama's ooo.

Ehn ehn sowie 4 deralin pls can u help me change my username to T.ice i dnt like dis1 (tIce)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2014
tIce: yeee..... So d tin don reach season6 chai!!!!! Nd i get unlimited sub wey dey waste. I wish i can download dis kdrama's ooo.

Ehn ehn sowie 4 deralin pls can u help me change my username to T.ice i dnt like dis1 (tIce)
lol @bolded contact oga @ the top for that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Fynestboi: lol @bolded contact oga @ the top for that.
. Mtchewww.... D guy dey form for me ni jorrr, he even banned me iffa catch dat SEUN ehnn!!!! I will show him pepper (expecting another ban) daris GOD ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
tIce: . Mtchewww.... D guy dey form for me ni jorrr, he even banned me iffa catch dat SEUN ehnn!!!! I will show him pepper (expecting another ban) daris GOD ooo
gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.