Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1973147 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
may3:
I need help here, I can't dowwnland with my phone(we knw as bb plan dey be) n I cnt keep wasting money buying dvd plate,pls someone shld suggest a data plan that isn't expensive that I can use n download on my pc...am really bored
I use bb, and I download dramas with it. What network do you use, and what's your data plan?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by may3(f): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
hilda90:

i dont know whether you can download with your bb cos i havent used a bb phone,i use android, but if you are interested in the one of pc,i can help you, but you will send me your mail so that i will help you with the settings.
...tanx dear, Uchennamay@yahoo.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by may3(f): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Atk01:

I use bb, and I download dramas with it. What network do you use, and what's your data plan?
the thing is that I can actually download with it with bt d subcription will finish within mins,...the network is Mtn n I use Bis(that's d one of 1k a month)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
may3:
the thing is that I can actually download with it with bt d subcription will finish within mins,...the network is Mtn n I use Bis(that's d one of 1k a month)
I use etisalat 1k for 3gig. What site do you download from? Maybe their file size is very large.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by may3(f): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Atk01:

I use etisalat 1k for 3gig. What site do you download from? Maybe their file size is very large.
n I just renewed few days agocry.......nah only kdramas I download
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
A very happy Sunday to yall

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
ellab:
A very happy Sunday to yall
See how Wookie resemble fine boy from 1980s grin grin
Happy Sunday!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
may3:
n I just renewed few days agocry.......nah only kdramas I download
It is well. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
@, please check Blood episode 7, it is not downloading.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Atk01:
@, please check Blood episode 7, it is not downloading.

is it the high format or low format cos the high format is working
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Blacksexygirl(f): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
i love Korean seasonal movies.... I've watched 'boys over flowers, 49, personal taste, jumong, playful kiss, queen's man, heirs, master's sun, my man from another star, secret garden, faith, coffee prince, birth of a beauty, kang chi, dong yi, maids, a thousand kiss, you are beautiful, to the beautiful you, unchained love, my girl friend is a nine tailed fox, flower boy ramyun shop, her legend... just to mention a few
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
post=31891453:

is it the high format or low format cos the high format is working
High format. I've tried both uc browser and opera mini, and it isn't going.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Atk01:

High format. I've tried both uc browser and opera mini, and it isn't going.

i will check up on it again........................but that will be 2morrow pls
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Opygee: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Go and watch glass mask...veeeeeery interesting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Cassie56: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Hello all, I'm so glad I came across this thread cos I get to binge on my love for Kdrama. Pls take care of me .
Khamsamnida!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:15am On Mar 23, 2015
morning.
so Lee min ho's agency just released dat he has been dating Suzy for a month.
That must be his reason for going to Paris.

www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/breaking-lee-min-ho-and-suzy-revealed-to-be-dating

his company stocks ve gone down too.aigoo dis is bad.Even hin followers for Twitter and Facebook don decrease small.

www.soompi.com/2015/03/22/jyp-entertainments-stock-values-take-a-dip-after-suzy-and-lee-min-ho-go-public/

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Cassie56:
Hello all, I'm so glad I came across this thread cos I get to binge on my love for Kdrama. Pls take care of me .
Khamsamnida!!!

welcome chingu
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2015
ellab:
morning.

www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/breaking-lee-min-ho-and-suzy-revealed-to-be-dating

his company stocks ve gone down too.aigoo dis is bad.Even hin followers for Twitter and Facebook don decrease small.

www.soompi.com/2015/03/22/jyp-entertainments-stock-values-take-a-dip-after-suzy-and-lee-min-ho-go-public/
Lmao. Poor LMH might just end up single with all his crazy fans. Why can't they just be happy for him and whoever he is dating?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Cassie56:
Khamsamnida!!!
Welcome, hope you have a great time here. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2015
ellab:
morning.

is this for real? Suzy ke? wae!wae!wae!. Is Suzy not too young for him? Angry fangirls are gonna bite really bad this time,Suzy better run like the wind now before it becomes late,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2015
hilda90:

is this for real? Suzy ke? wae!wae!wae!. Is Suzy not too young for him? Angry fangirls are gonna bite really bad this time,Suzy better run like the wind now before it becomes late,lol.

*now singing* love is the moment..... (terrible ost).
Good for him tho. lol netz r like she just turned 20 and den she spends three nights in a hotel room with Lee.
their Sex-life is now d netz concern. crazy fans.

Atleast my "changmin ship" is sailing.
wookie beta snatch pmy fast.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2015
hilda90:

Like seriously, that's a romance I did not see coming. I can't even imagine it, but good luck to them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2015
ellab:

Good for him tho. lol netz r like she just turned 20 and den she spends three nights in a hotel room with Lee.

Aww, I actually like that The Moment OST.

About ChangMin, If they have a thing, they shouldn't come out with it....yet. K netizen can be cruel at times, they'll be the ones to hype their fav idols, and they'll still be the ones to drag them down eventually. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Atk01:

Aww, I actually like that The Moment OST.

About ChangMin, If they have a thing, they shouldn't come out with it....yet. K netizen can be cruel at times, they'll be the ones to hype their fav idols, and they'll still be the ones to drag them down eventually. angry

yes oh, he shouldn't say anything at all. He has even said in his interviews dat no one ll know if he's dating.

omo,I hail dispatch for finding em out. They r like TMZ of America.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Atk01:

Like seriously, that's a romance I did not see coming. I can't even imagine it, but good luck to them.

relationship Neva go far but ppl don dey talk bout how e no go last. hian. k-netz are terrible.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2015
ellab:

The lives of popular korea celebrities no easy at all. they dressed like alhaji in some of the pics just becos they didnt want people to find out.too bad it came out like this.Thank God PMY was off his hands,she deserves better,i ship her with Ji chang wook. netizens should mind their own business,they should stop questioning their sex life.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Atk01:

Same with me,i did not see that coming. i read the news about Lee min ho 's movie premiere about a month ago and saw pics of actors that attended. All his heirs costars attended including Park shin hye,i was very suprised when i saw Suzy's pics and i was like WTF is Suzy doing in lee minho movie premiere event?now i know, lol. OMG,i remember someone posting an airport pic of lee min ho about a week ago where he has a prominent mark on his neck,some were saying it was a love bite by a girl and others said he got a new tatoo on his neck,all of a sudden that mark disappeared,Lee Min ho you naughty naughty boy,hmmm there is God o. lmao.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2015
hilda90:

Same with me,i did not see that coming. i read the news about Lee min ho 's movie premiere about a month ago and saw pics of actors that attended. All his heirs costars attended including Park shin hye,i was very suprised when i saw Suzy's pics and i was like WTF is Suzy doing in lee minho movie premiere event?now i know, lol. OMG,i remember someone posting an airport pic of lee min ho about a week ago where he has a prominent mark on his neck,some were saying it was a love bite by a girl and others said he got a new tatoo on his neck,all of a sudden that mark disappeared,Lee Min ho you naughty naughty boy,hmmm there is God o. lmao.

omona I remember d bolded part so well. Lee has been a busy boy. oh wow, Suzy na vampire? lol but e no concern me(a Lil). grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
@ellab, @hilda90, maybe LMH and his 'Bae' suzy should have acted Blood. That vampire neck bite, epic! grin cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
ellab:

omona I remember d bolded part so well. Lee has been a busy boy. oh wow, Suzy na vampire? lol but e no concern me(a Lil). grin grin
LMAO, Suzy is a very big vampire,no wonder Lee min ho travelled all the way to london to meet her, she must be very good to give him that big mark on his neck with her vampire teeth.lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Atk01:
@ellab, @hilda90, maybe LMH and his 'Bae' suzy should have acted Blood. That vampire neck bite, epic! grin cheesy
lol,i think Blood will suit them very well,maybe they will bite each other to their hearts content.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
FIRST SCRIPT READING FOR UPCOMING KBS DRAMA SERIES "PRODUCER" AND JO YOON HEE TO MAKE GUEST APPEARANCE

READ FULL STORY HERE: http://blackkorean..com/2015/03/first-script-reading-for-upcoming-kbs.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.