Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Help: My Android Phone Not Displaying Apps Installed On SD Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: My Android Phone Not Displaying Apps Installed On SD Card (803 Views)

How To Install Apps On Sd Card Of Tecno B3 / Galaxy S4 Update Adds Ability To Install Apps On SD Card, New Camera Firmware / Blackberry 9320 Phone Not Allowed Mm6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Android Phone Not Displaying Apps Installed On SD Card by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
The apps that were moved/installed on SD card fail to display on the application drawer or at home screen. When I go to Play Store, all installed apps on sd card not found, it's asked me to install application. But the phone detected the applications, wen i navigates to apps installed on sd card, they are all there but it is not visible(in grey color ). Any solution for this?

On very rare occasions it displays all the apps. I had tried restarting the phone, unmount, remove and mount SD card, reinsert battery etc.

The only thing I'd done on the phone before the incident is;
1. Try to root d fone using Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18_2.7z, by didn't notice the problem.
2. A friend removed the sd card and inserted it in his phone, it was after this I observed the problem.

Note: I'm using tecno L3

Any solutions?
Ur reply is highly appreciates!

(1) (Reply)

BBM For Android And Iphone Worldwide Has Arrived Today!!!! / Link To Download Official Android/iphone Blackberry Messenger (BBM) / Help Grand Duos Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.