Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,657 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The couples {2face Nd Annie} with Jim Iyke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The couples {2face Nd Annie} with Jim Iyke (1499 Views)

Divorced Actress Iniedo Spotted With Jim Iyke In New Photo (photo) / How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out / Obj In Adultery Scandal With Jim Iyke's Wife - A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The couples {2face Nd Annie} with Jim Iyke by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
The look on Annie's face..is it nt kind'f <!>

Re: The couples {2face Nd Annie} with Jim Iyke by Drpazienza: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
first to comment wats d luk on annie's face?
Re: The couples {2face Nd Annie} with Jim Iyke by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Honestly, what happens next?
Re: The couples {2face Nd Annie} with Jim Iyke by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dr pazienza: first to comment wats d luk on annie's face?
well! Kind'f
Re: The couples {2face Nd Annie} with Jim Iyke by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Austeenx: Honestly, what happens next?
are u asking!!!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Obama Doing A "Selfie" With Cameron And Danish Pm / “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) / Style Overload: All The Exciting Photos From The 2014 Genevieve Pink Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.