Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) (30747 Views)

Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today / Firstbank Empowers 8000 Youth Corpers (Photos) / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by GentleMimi: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Come,come ,come,abeg who dey change d word wey i type? Which one be silly??. I wan call dis guy worse names ooo,just manage type stupd. Mind una self ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by no1madman(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
only God know how her toto go . . .
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by uken73(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Congrats to her.

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by raziboi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
wizkid z passing out 2moro..in ma modaz kitchen
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Playing king in me
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by elari(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
colly227: This is in Asaba for sure......passed through the local govt and was disappointed seeing most of the guys who were also passing out on Yellow Barretts.
. . . me sef tirw o bros. them just dey form NBM
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by tyrese108(f): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
She dint even stay in camp...she just showed up on d 1st day and was gone d next....and yh dats asaba
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by dewaskillz: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Her eyes, her lips, her dentition, her height...I am in love with this chic. Her lips makes me go gaga. Full sensuous lips
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
4bobo: please,has nairaland been sold to indian firm? U know why am asking......

Y are u asking?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by Adaanna(f): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
congrat! babe am hapi 4u
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by tolman061(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
who cares... undecided
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by Jeflox: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
R.I.P to the corper that died today on his way to lafia at Akwanga road. he died in auto crash with his car while the other two corpers sustained minor injuries.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by Jeflox: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
He died on his way to Lafia for POP.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by concacid: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Carry over candidates
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by Xfactoria: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2013
Moderators:

To qualify this event as passing out is an inappropriate use of word. It got me thinking someone fainted or died along with others. I know to use the words this way is popular in Nigeria but I believe it is wrong. You can simply say "Rounding up" parade which means conclusion/completion.

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by scorpio1(m): 12:40am On Oct 11, 2013
And so....Na wah for NL this days oo..!
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 11, 2013
pls how did this made the front page?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by Anniettieufia(m): 2:43am On Oct 11, 2013
Where is Jim Iyke ? Elder broda !
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by arshavineering(m): 4:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Driver abeg drop me for opolo market.....
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2013
grin
utumunta: Her eyes, her lips, her dentition, her height...I am in love with this chic!

ashewooooo
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by eddiement: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Is dis nollywood movie?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by respectkings: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2013
Superstory.. We knw naa! GHOST CORPER. Hahahahah
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by cutetuntun(f): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2013
dvdon: Ok. She has served her country. When will she come and serve me cos my d*ck is so polite to stand so she can sit.

Congrats tho. Waiting...
Ɣ☺u̶̲̥̅̊ r not serious
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by debetmx(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2013
Pls who is she?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2013
X-factoria:
Moderators:

To qualify this event as passing out is an inappropriate use of word. It got me thinking someone fainted or died along with others. I know to use the words this way is popular in Nigeria but I believe it is wrong. You can simply say "Rounding up" parade which means conclusion/completion.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by meetgaya: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2013
I hope this is not another Nigerian film? Any way I wish her best of luck
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by noahnaira: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2013
D name and face don't ring a bell @ all.
Abi na drama she go shoot 4 camp ?

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by Adeshina365: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2013
How does that change the price of Garri?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2013
Congratz. Wishing u Success as u use the certificate in film location
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2013
X-factoria:
Moderators:

@x-factor. The expression is correct. POP (Passing Out Parade) is a registered word in NYSC scheme. "PASSES ON" is the word that means death.

Thanks
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) by donfemo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
lame news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Cultural Troupe Arrives Russia For World Youth Festival (photos) / Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.