Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. (588 Views)

Tips To Get An Approved Adsense Account For A Two Months Old Site/blog / JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? / What Do You Do With Old Site Designs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by Emyo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
let say i have 28,000 users on my abcd.com website and I just created 1234.com website.

I want the users of abcd.com website to be automatically registered on 1234.com effortlessly how do i go about it?
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by Emyo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
I need answers please
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by Tonykings: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
I tink u av to manully do it ooo nd snd em notification mail.... Or u would mail em to regoister on d new site... It wuld tk a while but u wuld finally gt dem to d new site
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by Emyo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tonykings: I tink u av to manully do it ooo nd snd em notification mail.... Or u would mail em to regoister on d new site... It wuld tk a while but u wuld finally gt dem to d new site
tøo bad if am to register 28,000 users manually.

Was thinking sql data base can do such magic, then I sen bulk email to them.
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by Tonykings: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
I doubt if sql could... Ova 20k user that huge tho..... If u go pay me i go help u.....lol
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by Emyo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tonykings: I doubt if sql could... Ova 20k user that huge tho..... If u go pay me i go help u.....lol
pay you to join me in registering them?
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by Tonykings: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lik 1,000 dollars nd 2 bottles of udeme evriday of work...lol
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by teemy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
just backup the relevant tables on your database to the one on your new site.
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by Emyo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
teemy: just backup the relevant tables on your database to the one on your new site.
simple as this.
Lol, hope this will work. The 28k users are on pbnl and I intending to use them on php forum like nairaland.

This is too simple if it works o. Thanks anyway. I will surely get back to you.
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by teemy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
looking forward to hearing from you. cheers
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by adewasco2k(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2013
exporting will definitely work but a lot have to be put into consideration.

Just export and import first then if it doesn't work at once you might need to open the backup.sql to edit some things

But finally it is very possible
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by Lastdon02(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2013
u can achive this with mysql database very very simpl jst backup d database nd re instal dats all
Re: Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One. by Emyo(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2013
Thanks everybody for the help. My forum is LIVE. I own Biggjoe, nairaland, lastdon, adewasco and every other person a whole lot of thanks.

Bad news is, I gave my old website details to a dude and he changed my url and removed me as admin.

Well, my new forum is LIVE and its time to get new members all over again.

(1) (Reply)

Web Design / Blurred Pics On My Web Pages. / I Need Some One Who Can Help Me Configure Opencart Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.