Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? (8945 Views)

The Site Is For Sale (macketcircle.com.ng ) Is Available For Sale / How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using / Guys, Lagbaja's site is the bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Cyborg2011: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2012
Quite embarrassment for the developers of Jamb Portal that cannot at least get Dedicated Servers, with Unlimited Bandwidth enough to handle any candidates.

Its very unusual for a well-known site, displaying error 404.

The dudes handling this please should take notes, this a serious issue, meaning individual can also has the capability of bringing down through ddos, because this shows its ddos vulnerable.

Those developers shall spare of millions and please get a better dedicated servers.

Enough said.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2012
Its very shameful to say the least. Jamb knew this kind of traffic was coming owing to the over 1.5milion candidates they registered but yet they decided to do nothing about it until the last miniute. This is outright imcompetence, to worsen the whole thing all the paper and news channels have published the news that jamb results have been released. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by kombats: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2012
Go ask abeg
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by rowlandoo: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2012
blogger1.0:
Its very shameful to say the least. Jamb knew this kind of traffic was coming owing to the over 1.5milion candidates they registered but yet they decided to do nothing about it until the last miniute. This is outright imcompetence, to worsen the whole thing all the paper and news channels have published the news that jamb results have been released. What a shame.

Where is nigeria going , jamb as a matter of fact cannot employ compitent DBMA .where are the computer engineers that graduated from FUTA , where are UnilAg graduates . I am out of this country

1 Like

Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by a1solution: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2012
blogger1.0:
RUMOR SAYS THEY ARE WORKING SERIOUSLY TO COME UP WITH A NEW SITE DEDICATED FOR THE RESULT CHECKING ONLY, IF CONFIRMED I WOULD INFORM YOU AND PROVIDE THE NEW SITE.
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by stolenstone: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2012
@OP, there dildos dey vulnerable abi?? Make dem rush go buy original joystick for oshodi market na, so that these kiddos can check their result
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by lifestyle1(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2012
undecided
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by DualCore1: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2012
Its best to look for the old threads that are made annually about this same problem and continue from there. This is neither news nor surprising. Its an annual event, call it JAMB Downtime Annual Festival.
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by blessedmayor(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2012
to me,thiz iz ridiculouz
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2012
stolen stone: @OP, there dildos dey vulnerable abi?? Make dem rush go buy original joystick for oshodi market na, so that these kiddos can check their result
lipsrsealed
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2012
stolen stone: @OP, there dildos dey vulnerable abi?? Make dem rush go buy original joystick for oshodi market na, so that these kiddos can check their result
Obviously you dont belong here. So beta leave now before we pour out our frustrations in the form of insults on you.
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2012
@rowlandoo, abeg wait for me make i c my result so that we go leave together.
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Mydalene: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2012
Wat incompetence.naija always hv a way of disapointing people
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Ayor93(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2012
im fedUP with thz jhor
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by berepiki(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2012
anoyin buh letx giv dem time for dem 2 improve
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by deloon(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2012
Naija no dey ever hesitate to fall my hand. sad

1 Like

Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Awesomek(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2012
Seriously, jamb's a HUGE FLOP...I seriously cnt bliv dis is happening. Well, countries lyk somalia and its lyks cnt boast of half wht we hv. I love Nigeria wink
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by DualCore1: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2012
Awesome k: Well, countries lyk somalia and its lyks cnt boast of half wht we hv. I love Nigeria wink

A wise person wont compare himself to a lower person and take consolation in the fact that he is better than that person. Look ahead, don't look behind.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by divinetalent(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2012
its quite a pity . . . . Nigeria got the brains & experience to handle that jamb site without a hitch but im & putting a round peg in a square hole have really kill 9ja . . . . I Can Do Better If given the opportunity . . . .
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by dunkmaster: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2012
its quite annoying to even say i waited all night thinking tere will bve less taffic by midnite i just waited for nothing what a shame jamb shld pls work on it and wake up as many students ar bomarding my cafe by the minute its just a shame
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Lovelynbaby(f): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2012
Lol...
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by joe4christ(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2012
a1solution: RUMOR SAYS THEY ARE WORKING SERIOUSLY TO COME UP WITH A NEW SITE DEDICATED FOR THE RESULT CHECKING ONLY, IF CONFIRMED I WOULD INFORM YOU AND PROVIDE THE NEW SITE.

Just listen to yourself, and u believe that crap? Are u that dumb?
Is that even an excuss? I would'nt have had any issue with them if they had not officially announced the release of the results, but they did without considering their technical flaws.

I'm so so dissapointed, cant things be done rightly in this country of ours?
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by dunkmaster: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2012
Lovelynbaby: Lol...

u think its funny its because u are not involved . had it been you wrote jamb and you have something at stake it wont be funny then i guess guy dont joke with a frustrated man ok

1 Like

Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by joe4christ(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2012
dunkmaster:

u think its funny its because u are not involved . had it been you wrote jamb and you have something at stake it wont be funny then i guess guy dont joke with a frustrated man ok

Yea bro tell them abeg, despite the fact that i saw mine yestarday 2ru a good samaritan on NL who helped me check and i got 211 which is OK for me, but i still dey provoke, cos lots of my friends and loved ones are yet to check theirs.
I just wonder what i would've felt if i had not seen mine earlier, maybe i would have set NL at blaze to show my grievance.
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2012
Meeeeeee i don tire ooooo. Make JAMB do sumtin quick o
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Oscar4real(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2012
jamb abeg.....am so eagr to c ma result wo,....if not........hmmmmmmmm angry
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by dunkmaster: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2012
the site is up now but slow
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by halleskey(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2012
u can now check ur result at new jamb site www.jambresult.org.ng tanks.
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Winnerslfc(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2012
Very shameful. Hehe i tink dey exided dia bandwidth. ,PLS IF JAMB ARE TOO POOR TO GET UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH I TINK DEY ShOULD GO HOST JAMB ON BLOGGER. hehe
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Lamasta(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
kombats: Go ask abeg
Becalina: Meeeeeee i don tire ooooo. Make JAMB do sumtin quick o
kombats: Go ask abeg
Re: JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? by Lamasta(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2012
In fact am tired cause my sister is onn my neck to check hers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Jailed 6 Months For Refusing To Give Police His Iphone Passcode / Direct Sms Api Gateway For Nigeria / Governor of Poker 3 unlimited chips hack cheat tool download Android iOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.