Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Change The Mouse-over Caption In The Religion Link Now!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change The Mouse-over Caption In The Religion Link Now!!! (718 Views)

Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) / The Mouse Trap / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change The Mouse-over Caption In The Religion Link Now!!! by spyroxy1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dear Mods,

Please change the Mouse - over caption on the religion hyper link of this Forum.

I want to state from my own point of belief that there is no higher power than that of GOD, hence I will suggest that the caption be changed from;

'Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.'

to

'share your faith and belief in God and other supernatural powers here.'

I will be sorry if my understanding of English language of the former statement is incorrect, however, I think its my obligation to respect and fear my creator and as such, no higher powers should be compared with HIM.
Re: Change The Mouse-over Caption In The Religion Link Now!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
spyroxy1: Dear Mods,

Please change the Mouse - over caption on the religion hyper link of this Forum.

I want to state from my own point of belief that there is no higher power than that of GOD, hence I will suggest that the caption be changed from;

'Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.'

to

'share your faith and belief in God and other supernatural powers here.'

I will be sorry if my understanding of English language of the former statement is incorrect, however, I think its my obligation to respect and fear my creator and as such, no higher powers should be compared with HIM.

Lol.
Re: Change The Mouse-over Caption In The Religion Link Now!!! by spyroxy1(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lol.

Whats funny angry

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Store People's Number On Your Phone / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). / will You Wear This Helmet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.