Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

How To Get The New Driving License - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Get The New Driving License (904 Views)

New FRSC Rule On Drivers License / Prove That You Are Worthy Of A Driving License [ IMAGE ] / Driving License Cost In Nnewi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The New Driving License by Kujo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
please any info on how to apply for the new driving license and all the requirements

1 Like

Re: How To Get The New Driving License by femmy2010(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2013
Kujo: please any info on how to apply for the new driving license and all the requirements

Why not walk into any FRSC office to make the inquiry.
You get exactly that you seek that way.
Re: How To Get The New Driving License by foxgiovani(m): 4:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Somebody working in Licensing office is telling me to do mine through him. Are they incharge cos I thought its Road Safety Personnel that handles it.

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Why Are You Silent In The Face Of Exploitation? / I Need Twin-ground Electrode Platinum Spark Plugs / Rav4 Clunking Sound Over Bumps And Rough Roads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.