Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Artist Management Offer For Up And Coming Artist - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Artist Management Offer For Up And Coming Artist (2959 Views)

24 hrs Recording & TV Production Studio Open Just Now in Lekki, Lagos / Talent Management & Record Deal For Upcoming Artist In Nigeria / Upcoming Artist Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artist Management Offer For Up And Coming Artist by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sankelv Media is a registered Entertainment company in Lagos/Ibadan, Nigeria. They officially flag off late 2012. They engage in Artist Pr,Media Consultation,Artist Management,Promotion and many others. They are on the vogue of extending entertainment in Nigeria which is why they have decided to receive offers from Nigeria upcoming artists on Management, Promotion & Record Label basis.
Contacts are: 08136226409
[email]sankelvmedia@gmail.com[/email] Twitter @SankelvMedia
[url]facebook.com/sankelvmedia[/url]

Re: Artist Management Offer For Up And Coming Artist by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
sumbiecs: Sankelv Media is a registered Entertainment company in Lagos/Ibadan, Nigeria. They officially flag off late 2012. They engage in Artist Pr,Media Consultation,Artist Management,Promotion and many others. They are on the vogue of extending entertainment in Nigeria which is why they have decided to receive offers from Nigeria upcoming artists on Management, Promotion & Record Label basis.
Contacts are: 08136226409
[email]sankelvmedia@gmail.com[/email] Twitter @SankelvMedia
[url]facebook.com/sankelvmedia[/url]

Re: Artist Management Offer For Up And Coming Artist by TrixOfficial(f): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello... I'm a female rapper based in Enugu
and my stage name is "Trixx". Listen to my
latest freestyle

[Musichief] Music: TRIXX [@Trix_Dope] -

http://musichief.com/music-trixx-trix_dope-im-dope/

Contact me if you think I'm good enough
280C560F
@Trix_Dope
iamtrixdope@yahoo.com
Re: Artist Management Offer For Up And Coming Artist by Amazing141: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Amazing record label Entertainment....2023...2023....2023
God blessed you upcoming artist..get sign into amazing record label...if you're fully talented and gifted in music talent ..be free to contact ...the CEO of chairman of amazing record...Mr Godstand Samuel 07063440855 also free to WhatsApp will are fully ready to sign you ..by God grace

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artistes And Writers, Submit Your Songs And Articles For Publication / Gospel Artiste Promotion And Management For Upcoming Nigeria Gospel artiste / Up To 50% Discount On Audio Recording @ Champagne Room Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.