Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport (15198 Views)

Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by etunoman76(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2013
Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, Thursday, arrested a 29-year-old plumber, Mr. Ogu Okechukwu, for unlawful importation of 945 grammes of cocaine at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, MMIA, Lagos.

The suspect was apprehended during the inward screening of passengers on an Etihad flight from Abu Dhabi on arrival at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport with 57 wraps of cocaine he allegedly brought in from Brazil.

Speaking on the arrest, NDLEA Airport Commander, Hamza Umar, said the suspect ingested a total of 57 wraps of cocaine hidden in male condoms.

He said "The suspect, Ogu Okechukwu, excreted 57 wraps of powdery cocaine packed inside male condoms and sealed with cello-tape. It is a dangerous practice because many drug traffickers have died as a result of leakage in such wraps of narcotics."

He further noted that the case was under investigation.

Okechukwu, an indigene of ImoState, said that he was lured into drug trafficking because of his inability to pay his rent of 150,000 naira.

Okechukwu told investigators: "I am a plumber. I am married with two children and my wife just delivered our second baby. My problem was how to pay my rent of 150,000 naira.

"While looking for money, I was introduced to drug trafficking. They promised me 300,000 naira if only I will bring the drug from Brazil. My travel expenses were sponsored.

"While in Brazil, I was given 100 wraps of drugs to swallow but I could only take 57 because it was my first time and it was not easy to ingest. I feel very bad."

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/10/plumber-excretes-57-wraps-of-cocaine-at.html
Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by SterlingTowers(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2013
Owners of lagos, they could shit truck load of HD. Always getting in the news for either cross dressing or all the wrong reasons in the world. Pathetic losers.

16 Likes

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2013
What kind of spell is mankind under?
Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by ifyalways(f): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2013
@Sterling, Are you talking about this individual,Mr Ogu or your whole village?

@Topic,he should face the music squarely.

20 Likes

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Omexonomy: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2013
emmysenior: What kind of spell is mankind under?
the spell of making money by dieing trying so as to be respected by their folkes and to have acess to all those women who loves money.

5 Likes

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by geeez: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2013
Ogechukwu, the plumber and his underground storage tank of cocaine

Now he returns to his village in a Range Sport at the end of the year and tells his folks that he owns Lagos

29 Likes

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Mexyz(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2013
D guy shud be thrown behind bars.
Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Gorrbachev: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2013
Nna Ehh!!! grin
Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Gorrbachev: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2013
Mexyz: D guy shud be thrown behind bars.

before nko, na award dem go give am?

8 Likes

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2013
Desperation, how bad is things really? Wat type of education are people getting?

How on earth can an individual expect to pass xray scan in the PSA area and not be detected?

Come on apply wisdom, besides drug trafficking is not intelligent use ur intellect and creativity as a means out of poverty.

Nyway, he that don't listen shall feel, enjoy the fresh air.

3 Likes

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by DesChyko1(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Chai.. If to say ma guy go through, e don hammer be that e?? Well, mugu fall, guyman wack.. Look on the positive side, one competitor is out of the game..

1 Like

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2013
These NDLEA guys na wa o. What will happen to the wraps(share it among yourselves) well..good workdone.

1 Like

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by eightsin(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2013
BUSTED!!!
This dude broke the 11th commandment
Therefore,he will b punished severely.
Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by cashkid18(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2013
i knw dt dis thread will b moved to d fp
Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by debetmx(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2013
eightsin:

my guy, dis na stale news nw..e don too tay.
Mak una luk for anoda tin talk..e no dey tire una bt e no dey swt to hear again whn ppl dey drag for lagos. Ppl whn get acres of lands no dey drag sef bt ppl whn no get one parcel naim dey mak noise everywhr.
Guy I no understand the ibo wey you just type
Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by frankpessu(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2013
Reali
Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by sCun: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2013
You don't have money, yet you have a wife, 2 children and probably more to come.

Our biggest problem behind corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by cashkid18(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2013
Sterling Towers:

Your parochial and clannish world view made that man the monster he became, one for all, all for one, if the dude had won a nobel prize you would have claimed him, now he is still all yours. Get it! Btw I am not from a village must crack your skull stuff it in before you get it. Village vice!
if he is a monster i wonder wat dose ur two brodas dt slaugthered a defensless soildier in d streets of london wil b called

10 Likes

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by SterlingTowers(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2013
cashkid18: if he is a monster i wonder wat dose ur two brodas dt slaugthered a defensless soildier in d streets of london wil b called

They are from south west but certainly not my brothers, choose your words carefully. My brothers don't do drugs.

1 Like

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Tuntheycr7: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Now he wud rotten in jail and thos who send him wud find another trafficker.
Enjoy ya jail time while offer lasts
Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by yunglykmine(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2013
Not even doing that for a reasonable amount... Just #300,000.
Na wah oo!! Poverty is bad.

1 Like

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Tuntheycr7: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2013
Sterling Towers: Owners of lagos, they could shit truck load of HD. Always getting in the news for either cross dressing or all the wrong reasons in the world. Pathetic losers.
What is the one sayin?
You shud b taken ya drugs regularly

1 Like

Re: Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by SterlingTowers(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
What is the one sayin?
You shud b taken ya drugs regularly

Now tell me who needs drug? desecreting mother hood and a baby's child hood to score a non existent point, you are beyond redemption. Irredeemable air head! Now run along and go clean something of mine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor, 50 Others Die In Adamawa Attack / One Killed As Gunmen Invade APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi / Police Launch Investigation As Lifeless Body Of NYSC Member Is Found In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.