Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Worst Place You Have Ever Worked And Your Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Worst Place You Have Ever Worked And Your Experience (920 Views)

The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. / Working With The Big4, Your Experience. / Lagos Is Worst Place To Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Place You Have Ever Worked And Your Experience by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Well this thread am opening to discuss the worst place you have ever worked and your experience there ,As for me me I worked Four Years with Global fleet group owned. By Jimoh Ibrahim its the worst place I have ever worked ,He tricked us into deducting 50 thousand Naira from our salary every month as car loan. Till now nobody was given a car and its still been deducted as after four years , we fuel and repair the staffbus ourselves by collecting money from everybody in the bus , salary is paid on the 15th of every month , female colleagues are constantly Harassed sexually ,no christmas goodies like rice and all ,No public Holiday except christmas ,People get sacked everyday even for not attending his Various propaganda Parties.It was Hell he created a sense of hatred among staffs ,Promoted ladies he slept with ,If u like get a masters from Havard ure not going to be promoted. Can't just say everything it will be a Journal but thank God I left and doing my own business now and hopefully things are going fine
Re: Worst Place You Have Ever Worked And Your Experience by Incrizz(f): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
balotelli: He tricked us into deducting 50 thousand Naira from our salary every month as car loan. Till now nobody was given a car and its still been deducted as after four years

Highly informing.

*Singing* They are never gonna get me now..

1 Like

Re: Worst Place You Have Ever Worked And Your Experience by asalimpo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
this thread shudav garnered more replies.
Re: Worst Place You Have Ever Worked And Your Experience by Kookny(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
asalimpo:
this thread shudav garnered more replies.

Yea

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ghana Adimission In Progress With Hugh Benefit And Less Fees Must Read / Agricultural Economics - The Policy Makers / There Exists An ATM Machine That Gives Out Gold Bars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.