Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus (754 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Catholic Priests May Be Allowed To Marry Amid Papal Changes / Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by peteregwu(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
The Vatican has withdrawn from sale
6,000 copies of a new papal medal
on which the name of Jesus was
misspelt.
In an inscription around the edge of
the coin, Jesus was spelt with an L
instead of a J.
Keen-eyed experts snapped up a
handful of the coins, which were
struck in gold, silver and bronze by
the Italian mint, before the mistake
was noticed.
Vatican coins and medals bearing the
face of Pope Francis are bought by
collectors all over the world.
A few collectors may make a fortune
because of the scarcity value of the
flawed medals, the BBC's David
Willey reports from Rome.
New medals are struck when every
new pope is elected and they provide
a useful source of income for the
Vatican, which is undergoing a major
spending review under the leadership
of Pope Francis, our correspondent
says.
As news of the mistake travelled,
social media users cracked jokes
about this new religious figure,
"Lesus" Christ. "I blame the Lesuits,"
went one tweet while another had
"Let us prey Lesus".

http://bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24489512

the Vatican is just a wolf in sheep's
clothing. they are just a shame to
Christianity. in fact I don't see them as
Christians, I see them as antichrist
because they have turned the bible
upside down. mtcheewe......
if it is not Mary, it is images of saints
or thereabout, it is chaplets or rosary,
what a non sense and Godless act.
they claim they have about 2billion
worshippers, are they leading those
number of members to hell or heaven?
so long their practise is not biblical,
then they are leading them to hell. I
pray the Lord Jesus will open the eyes
of the deceived so that they can run
for their eternal lives. they have no
bible standard. more like pagans and
idol worshippers. True Christians just
watch out for them and don't let them
polute you. they have agenda, to
worship the image of the beast. the
Vatican is the seat of antichrist.

Re: Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by woky: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
nobody is above mistake..
Re: Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2013
[/quote]the Vatican is just a wolf in sheep's
Vatican is the seat of antichrist [quote]

Mumu why don't you concentrate on educating your useless apron worshipping church from defecating into canals.Your senseless church has been constituting environmental hazard by releasing your very smelly feaces(of which am sure Peter ugwu' own constitute @ least 30%) into the atmosphere.

I hope fashola bans you dirty animals for life so we won't have to contend with smelly apron worshippers.

Ezi .Tufiakwa
Re: Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by peteregwu(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2013
chukwudi44: the Vatican is just a wolf in sheep's
Vatican is the seat of antichrist

Mumu why don't you concentrate on educating your useless apron worshipping church from defecating into canals.Your senseless church has been constituting environmental hazard by releasing your very smelly feaces(of which am sure Peter ugwu' own constitute @ least 30%) into the atmosphere.

I hope fashola bans you dirty animals for life so we won't have to contend with smelly apron worshippers.

Ezi .Tufiakwa

thank you very much, fashola can't do anything to us except God allows him. I was in fellowhip on Thursday in the church. no being can stop chosen except Jesus Himself. becos that church is For Jesus.

don't worry all the secret demonic practices of the vatican will begin to unveil.

God will begin to expose them so that the true heavenly chosen by God will run out of their before it too late.

wink

signed by heaven!
Re: Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2013
peteregwu:

thank you very much, fashola can't do anything to us except God allows him. I was in fellowhip on Thursday in the church. no being can stop chosen except Jesus Himself. becos that church is For Jesus.

don't worry all the secret demonic practices of the vatican will begin to unveil.

God will begin to expose them so that the true heavenly chosen by God will run out of their before it too late.

wink

signed by heaven!
Ezi quit talking and polluting this site with the smell of ur shitty canal.Just wait until Fashola finishes with you apron worsipping swines
Re: Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by peteregwu(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2013
chukwudi44:
Ezi quit talking and polluting this site with the smell of ur shitty canal.Just wait until Fashola finishes with you apron worsipping swines

hmmm...thank you. I hope your eyes will be open later, but for now I believe is yet to open to see and discern spritual things.

fashola can do nothing for now.

John 19:11 KJV
Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.
Re: Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2013
peteregwu:

hmmm...thank you. I hope your eyes will be open later, but for now I believe is yet to open to see and discern spritual things.

fashola can do nothing for now.

John 19:11 KJV
Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

Bloody fanatic would you stop misquoting the scripture and take care of your putrid church? The stench comming from that your stinking church is even polluting this thread
Re: Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by peteregwu(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bloody fanatic would you stop misquoting the scripture and take care of your putrid church? The stench comming from that your stinking church is even polluting this thread

ok sir, pls dont trouble yrself sir. many are being afflicted with hhypertension these days sir. take it easy on yourself sir. pls calm down sir, you need to understand that anything from God is first class sir.

pls don't comment again sir.
Re: Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
peteregwu:

ok sir, pls dont trouble yrself sir. many are being afflicted with hhypertension these days sir. take it easy on yourself sir. pls calm down sir, you need to understand that anything from God is first class sir.

pls don't comment again sir.

mumu
Re: Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by woky: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
chukwudi44: the Vatican is just a wolf in sheep's
Vatican is the seat of antichrist

Ezi .Tufiakwa
bros u take styl get badt mouth o
Re: Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by woky: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
chukwudi44:

grin
chukwudi44:

Re: Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus by peteregwu(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
woky: bros u take styl get badt mouth o

THE THING SELF TIRE ME O...I JUST THEY WEAVE AM. NOW I DON THEY USE SIR FROM AM. AT LEAST TO SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR AM MAKE HIM THEY DEY HAPPY.

(1) (Reply)

Examples Of Lies And Misinformation In Your WT Magazine: Internal Vs External / Boko Haram Attempts To Killed Michael Failed / How Do You Know The Voice Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.