Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir (13112 Views)

Autonomous Sources Control Prices Of Dollars - CBN / Nigeria’s GDP On Steady Rise In Spite Of Insurgency / MTN Makes $6.7bn In Six Months With A 21.5% Rise In Nig, 7% Loss In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Godsun2013(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Prices of rams have risen in Abeokuta, Ogun, four days to the Eid-el-Kabir celebrations.

A survey conducted in Abeokuta today revealed that prices of rams now range between N25, 000 and N80,000 as against N17, 000 and N65, 000 some months ago.

Mr Olanrewaju Sulaimon, a ram seller at Kuto market in Abeokuta South Local Government Area, said that the increase was due to the hike in transport fares.

Sulaimon also attributed the increase to the security situation in the northern part of the country.

Alhaji Ramon Musa, another ram seller at Round about cattle market, Lafenwa, Abeokuta North Local Government Area, said sales had been low.

"Many customers have come to the market but few of them came back to buy the rams.

"I think the high cost of transporting rams to the South-West Zone and the increase in the price of animal feeds affected the prices of the rams," he said.

Mr Olawale Jinadu, a civil servant in Ogun, expressed concern over the high cost of rams and called on the government to regulate the price, especially during festive periods.

Jinadu expressed regrets that he could not afford the price, saying that he would prefer to spend the little money he had on household needs

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by VirginFinder: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
ok
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Jayses(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
I only know the price of kpomor and biscuit bone which has over the years refuse to change @ like diz if u prefer random access memory.

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Frankey369(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
SO?... Kill dem all!!!

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Sermwell(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Our muslim brodas can afford it no mata how much it cost; na 2day?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by olorunthobby(f): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
#ko kan aye...
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by angelTI(f): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Happy id-el-kabir to all muslims

10 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by ahiakenny(f): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Is it a must for all muslim to kill ram
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by ahiakenny(f): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
I have chicken for sale

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wasting innocent animals life for nothing. Thank God say i be christian.

4 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Ismahill(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
No b only Ogun o.d cow wey we buy 4 lagos here na N105,000
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Kingscee: Wasting innocent animals life for nothing. Thank God say i be christian.
.......u can do better than this

8 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Ismahill(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Kingscee: Wasting innocent animals life for nothing. Thank God say i be christian.
u b first grade MUMU.d meat wey u dy chop ordinary day na heaven e dy fall or dm no dy kill am.mk we dy tlk with sense na.HABA

24 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by greall1: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Salla

8 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by lawali: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
Just to think of it, you are saving the lives of those chickens (birds/other animals) you or other christians killed for christmas/easter. Religion intolerance is a disease not a virtue.

12 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by condralbede(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ismahill: No b only Ogun o.d cow wey we buy 4 lagos here na N105,000
Bad sharp guy...if i say make u arrange me cow meat now.then u go turn stammerer

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Aromas: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2013

May God 4giv u

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by ifebosco: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
which state in nigeria can one buy cheap cow meat??
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by olahero(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
Alhamdulillah...... @least we go kill like 5 in a family, may ALLAH provide for You and your family too, RAMS really cost this year oooo,

but please who to blame?
(A) BOKO HARAM
(B) BOKOHARAM POLITICIANS
(C) GEJ
(D) all of the above

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
angel TI: Happy id-el-kabir to all muslims
Mtcheeew!
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by lawali: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Aromas:

May the wrath of God de-send on you and your generation for typing such an embarrassing comment towards God.
It is wrong to write such words to another man. It is better to correct than condemn. Wrath of God is not what to wish anyone. The effect may just go beyond your wish.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Aromas: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
lawali: It is wrong to write such words to another man. It is better to correct than condemn. Wrath of God is not what to wish anyone. The effect may just go beyond your wish.

Thanks so much bro, dunno how such a fool like him we just be condemning another religion. What's d probability that he himself is safe 4rn punishment of God?
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by gabacino78: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
u don't think b4 u talk,animals are meant to be killed for consumption,don't u guys kill chicken during xmas,stop being a fool.

7 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
gabacino78: u don't think b4 u talk,animals are meant to be killed for consumption,don't u guys kill chicken during xmas,stop being a fool.
Killed without pity?
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by greatgod2012(f): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
It is seasonal, it is expected.
May God provide for everyone who wish to kill ram to celebrate the sallah.
Though, I'm aint a muslim, but every salah deserve to be celebrated with something.

Eni ti odun ba laye, o ye ko sope.
Mo dupe temi.

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by victorazy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Anyone to tell me?

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
olahero: Alhamdulillah...... @least we go kill like 5 in a family, may ALLAH provide for You and your family too, RAMS really cost this year oooo,

but please who to blame?
(A) BOKO HARAM
(B) BOKOHARAM POLITICIANS
(C) GEJ
(D) all of the above

Blame Islam
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Those rams do not worth their prices. If I m a Muslim, I ll look for an alternative.
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by almurtadha(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
The prices of Ram did not increased only in Ogun. Kaduna state that is even a northern state experiences high cost of rams. People exploits people, later we now shout government, gej, we self no good at all.
This killing of Ram is a sacrifice ordered by God to anyone who is capable. The father of faith, Abraham, Peace be upon him was its origin. Barka da sallah in advance.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Judek2(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
What is the spiritual significance of this Salla or Ram massacre?..
I can say the canal significance is just to kill some animal and eat just because a man in the bible did the same..
But he didn't even eat it.. grin

Are muslims cerebrating to thank Allah for sparing their sons or just to eat Ram because they love meat.

Btw, no bad thought, just an innocent kweshon..
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by hikmoj(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ismahill: u b first grade MUMU.d meat wey u dy chop ordinary day na heaven e dy fall or dm no dy kill am.mk we dy tlk with sense na.HABA
no mind am i no know who force a.m 2 comment,e no dey read bible wel religios bigot.
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by dheaven: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Its good not to eat animals. But its a hard decision to take especially in the mist of other people with different views.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIGERIAN BANKS: So Much Noise About Integrity / 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business / Will Walmart's Coming End Igbo Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.