Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Can A Nigerian Living In Nigeria Marries A US Citizen - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can A Nigerian Living In Nigeria Marries A US Citizen (1560 Views)

Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA / My Biggest Challenge As A Nigerian Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nigerian Living In Nigeria Marries A US Citizen by evangelbenu(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please someone should help me. I'm a Nigerian, living in Nigeria. But there is this woman from Oklahoma, we are seriously in love with each other and planning to get married, we found each other on online dating site. But I'm totally confused because of US immigration law, please can you advise me how we can get married and live with each other, I love her so much and she loves me. I know if it turns to works out I will automatically become US citizen, and she as well become Nigeria citizen . Please what should I do to wed her
Re: Can A Nigerian Living In Nigeria Marries A US Citizen by Tapout(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
undecidedHmm..something is smelling.....#searching#

Yea I've found it...............cheesy

Another stow-away passenger yet 2 be found
Re: Can A Nigerian Living In Nigeria Marries A US Citizen by tpia5: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
check the US govt website or else ask others how they did theirs.
Re: Can A Nigerian Living In Nigeria Marries A US Citizen by wishlolia(f): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Invite her to visit you in Nigeria, let her stay some days and then you do your registry

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Living In Nigeria Marries A US Citizen by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
evangelbenu: Please someone should help me. I'm a Nigerian, living in Nigeria. But there is this woman from Oklahoma, we are seriously in love with each other and planning to get married, we found each other on online dating site. But I'm totally confused because of US immigration law, please can you advise me how we can get married and live with each other, I love her so much and she loves me. I know if it turns to works out I will automatically become US citizen, and she as well become Nigeria citizen . Please what should I do to wed her

I hear you. wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Living In Nigeria Marries A US Citizen by 25omega(m): 12:54am On Oct 14, 2013
you found a woman living in Oklahoma grin grin grin grin since you both love each other so much why don't you have her migrate to Nigeria i mean from what i understand about marriages in Nigeria it's the man who house the new wife.

anyway your scheme might work but it would take a while and you would need to show that you both are in a real relationship. also look on the immigration sight to have all your questions answered

(1) (Reply)

Only 500 People On Earth Owns This Passport. / Pls Which Country Should I Pick? / Uae New Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.