Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? (1323 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Funny Comments You've Come Across On Nairaland Thrends / Nairaland Most Funniest Thread /comments 2012 You've Come Across: Drop Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by DonphilopusGuy: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Who is the most funniest person, you've ever come accross on Nairaland?
Mine is Musiwa, the Satellite Picture guy. Sometimes if i see his post, i can't help but laugh out.

Who is yours?
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by toluleke(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
you of cos...u always got me laughing wit ur threads...can sum1 be dis stupid...
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by oliviatwist: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yuzedo; hav not noticed his posts recently though!

1 Like

Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by DonphilopusGuy: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
toluleke: you of cos...u always got me laughing wit ur threads...can sum1 be dis stupid...
my threads?
Click on my profile, am not sure it's me
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by sholay2011(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Male: Kslib

Female: Tpia.
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by homesteady(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Donphilopus_Guy: my threads?
Click on my profile, am not sure it's me

Maybe he is talking about your other account undecided
Donphilopus
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Tuntheycr7: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chef yUZedo who has a manshun fore banala iseland.

1 Like

Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
oliviatwist: Yuzedo; hav not noticed his posts recently though!
Sweetie,are u crushing on him? wink
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
sholay2011: Male: Kslib

Female: Tpia.
lol.... How is Tpia funny?
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yuzedo, 190, SimonAndal and Mr Cork. grin
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by donphilopus: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
homesteady:

Maybe he is talking about your other account undecided
Donphilopus
here's Donphilopus
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by sholay2011(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Danhumprey: lol.... How is Tpia funny?
I find most of her posts either weird, funny or educative. She has a crazy but subtle sense of humour. ...even when beefing the whole of NL. grin
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by An0nimus: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
So many of them. There is (or was) Redmosquito with his hades/minion series on FP. Okija_juju, yuzedo (sometimes he could be boring shagrin), Sebonzakura and his many hilarious writeups and so on.

ofcourse there's the legendary Religion section with various funny characters.

NL makes me laugh every single day.
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by homesteady(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
donphilopus: here's Donphilopus

Why are you using 2 accounts?
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by An0nimus: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
OP biko change the title of this thread. The grammar too strong embarassed.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
sholay2011:
I find most of her posts either weird, funny or educative. She has a crazy but subtle sense of humour. ...even when beefing the whole of NL. grin
Some people say she is mentally deranged. lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by donphilopus: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
homesteady:

Why are you using 2 accounts?
why do you think i'm the owner of the two acct?
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by gluv01(f): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mazi, ITbomb, Floxy, Danhumprey and sweetus oyoyo cheesy

Adaobi, Brenda and Tpia
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by homesteady(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
donphilopus: why do you think i'm the owner of the two acct?

Its obvious! undecided
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by sholay2011(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Some people say she is mentally deranged. lipsrsealed
Dats not my business. undecided I find her weird posts/topics funny. Simple as that.
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by donphilopus: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
homesteady: a

Its obvious! undecided
i rest my case o, anyways, mine is Foxy and Musiwa the only guy who can write 'IT' as a thread subject and 'IT' as his post
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
"Most funniest" grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Popowaa: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Double silencergrin
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Popowaa: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
1.190-That's y i'm following him.Sometimes i laugh soo hard at his comments my sis drags me out of the with anger
2.Mr Cork-that's y i follow him too,u cannt get angry at him upon all his silliness
3.Andyblaze
4.Idowuogbo is also funny
5.Born2fuck
6.Lelefu
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by 190theclown: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
abeg abeg abeg no body should call my name around here undecided
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by snika: 12:35am On Oct 12, 2013
Wow, this is the Most Funniest thread I've seen on Nairaland. grin I know it will make FP though cool
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Princeparix(m): 1:20am On Oct 12, 2013
190 and Badosky
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by oliviatwist: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Danhumprey: Sweetie,are u crushing on him? wink
Yes embarassed embarassed embarassed
When he gets serious, you won't bliv its d playful yuzedo's post
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Popowaa: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2013
190-the-clown:
abeg abeg abeg no body should call my name around here undecided
mitchwweeeee,whateverundecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by oliviatwist: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2013
Popowaa: mitchwweeeee,whateverundecided

Hahahaha, no mind am, him head dey burst for where him dey.
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by MaziOmenuko: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2013
gluv01: Mazi

Miss you hornie.

1 Like

Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by MaziOmenuko: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2013
Funny nairalanders?

Musiwa and his unending satellite pix. I believe he creates a new handle each time he wants to start a new thread.

Yezudo with his concoction grammar. How he knowingly distorts grammar inasmuch as he is quite brilliant and can actually speak the queens polished english better than most of us.

Idowuogbo and her controversial nature. She can decide to go against her believe as long as it generates the much needed controversy.

Obinoscopy and her flirts with uj_sizzle and anything else that goes on skirt. He must be the most eligible bachelor in Nl.

Born2fck and his unending love for fckk. I take solace in his post, as I feel his my brother from another mother; just that he is more bold and fearless in his quest.

Others are...

ITBOMB:- a male version of idowuogbu; he knows how to be controversial when he wants and when to be cool-headed when its needed. Idowu is just controversial 'ALL' the time.

Garrix7; haven't seen him around for sometime now. Maybe he metamorphosed to another handle; but when he was active, he had a way with words and can mock a leader (GEJ) without hassles.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Internet Acronyms Used By Teens On Social Media / Toyota Camry 1999 Model In An Excellent Condition.at 300000 CALL 07067969891 / Fountain University VC Died In Car Accident This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.