Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? (8464 Views)

Nairalanders I Beg Facebook Is Down For Some Users, Are You Affected? Screenshot / Seems Like Penguin 3.1 Update? / After Penguin Hit, These Traffic Techniques Should Help You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 12, 2013
ITbomb: How do they choose all this names
Penguins , jelly beans , kitty kat ,
punnany 1.0
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 12, 2013
Now I know why my page view dropped so badly, but I keep wondering, am a good boy to Google na....lol. No blackhat, infact the little link I got was from quality guest post.

Do you guys receive any traffic flush from vampirestat?
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by dvonne(f): 5:33am On Oct 12, 2013
Time to lean on content.
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by Jeel: 5:39am On Oct 12, 2013
I got a 10% increase in search traffic
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by kaysy(m): 6:19am On Oct 12, 2013
It affected me positively, from second page to top of first page.... Thanks to Google
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by aronmatt3: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Some are saying it was Penguin and some are saying it was Hummingbird and I am confused, what it was? I do not have any link for my website and was ranking only based on content as it was very low competitive keywords, but still I have gone back. I doubt it was not Penguin as Penguin affects only for bad links.
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by Youngzedd(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2013
aronmatt3: Some are saying it was Penguin and some are saying it was Hummingbird and I am confused, what it was? I do not have any link for my website and was ranking only based on content as it was very low competitive keywords, but still I have gone back. I doubt it was not Penguin as Penguin affects only for bad links.

Hmm.
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by aigbeedo(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2013
ur website is quarke. upgrade.
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by peculiar17(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2013
Whts penguin 2.1
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by Cleanman(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2013
rhmmm.....oga ooo.
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by 2NDACCT(f): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2013
PLEASE PARDON ME, WETIN DEM DEY USE D PINGING DO ?
VISIT D LINK BELOW 2 BUY A CHEAP SMARTPHONE
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by MzChistar(f): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2013
If u don't understand what this people are saying, like this post grin.
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by Olumidzti(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2013
Phder: Now I know why my page view dropped so badly, but I keep wondering, am a good boy to Google na....lol. No blackhat, infact the little link I got was from quality guest post.

Do you guys receive any traffic flush from vampirestat?
saw it especially last week. Thought I was the only one with that vampirestat rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by amjf(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
A drop 4 me thou, I also dont knw if dats the cos but i notied the last time my blog was crawled by google was 31st of august ,nd i have posts written in diz month sef, abeg any solution to dat one ? Has for Vampirestat i dont knw if i shld thank then or what they really gave me traffic 4rm other countries making some stuffs i applied 4 accepted ,mostly uk tinz. Vampirestat thank u .lol
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by bizfirst: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Not affected, buddies... I always try as much as possible to be 'Google Safe'. But seriously, webmasters need to look for other means of outsourcing traffic apart from Google. Have you asked yourself what will happen to your site should google send you no traffic at all?
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by Youngzedd(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
#bizfirst#:
Not affected, buddies... I always try as much as possible to be 'Google Safe'. But seriously, webmasters need to look for other means of outsourcing traffic apart from Google. Have you asked yourself what will happen to your site should google send you no traffic at all?

Bro na hell fire if no traffic from Google.
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by austinray: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2013
To God be the glory, only the rodents in my farm were affected, My Sallah Ram was spared.
Re: Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? by barapistis(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
it so stupid seeing people with lousy comments on a thread like this,the op was affected by google humin bird and some people are talking shit,
my money site was gunned down in april ,,,,,and guys it wasnt funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Speed Up Wordpress Websites In 2022 / How To Be A Unique Blogger / Youtube Introduces Strict Rules For Approving Adsense On Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.