Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... (756 Views)

Jewish Boys Kissed The Boots Of The Real Jews - Isupk Hebrew Isralites / So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him And... / I saw God and caught Him on Video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by EzebubeEbube(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
"... So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him, I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows. Therefore I came forth to meet you, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found you.  I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.  I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. For my husband is not at home, he is gone a long journey:  He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed. With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.  He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hastens to the snare, and he does not know that it will cost him his life.

Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.  For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death" Proverbs 7:13-27.
The young man above was describe as a youth without sense who desire to sleep with other mens wives. Fornication and adultery has ended the destiny of many. Do you know that it takes common sense for a child to walk, it takes principles to run in a race as athlete, it takes knowledge to drive a car but it only takes instruction to fly an aeroplane. As a pilot if you fly with your knowledge alone you'll crash. Before an aircraft takes off or lands in an airport the pilot(s) must key into the instruction from the control tower otherwise they'll encounter mishap. Many destinies have crashed and some others are in the process of crashing because they have ignored the instruction for their lives-which is God's Word. The greatest commandment is to love God (Deut 6:5) but the devil has invented a sex craze in the heart of men to distance them from God and destroy their destiny. Understand that whatsoever you love more than God is your god and when you die you'll give account of your life before God because the soul that sinneth shall die. Please if you are reading this know that God wants to deliver you from destruction, from eternal suffering because without Jesus in your life you are not promised tomorrow. My old room-mate back in the university was chatting with another friend of mine on bbm, and he asked this friend,"What's the way forward?" And the guy relied,"Christ is the way forward." My former room-mate typed ,"That is what everybody has been saying, I'll give Him a try."
He died few weeks back in a car accident and I don't know if he actually gave christ a try. The greatest mistake anybody will make in life is to die without accepting Jesus and living right. Please don't waste your life, accept jesus today, repent of your sins and live. Don't say tomorrow because today may be your last. Only those who are genuinely connected to Jesus Christ are promised tomorrow.
"If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.  But if they obey not, they shall perish by the sword, and they shall die without knowledge."Job 36:11

Do you want to give your life to Jesus? Pray this Prayer : "Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner, forgive me my sins. I believe you died on the cross for my sins, today I receive grace to sin no more. Thank you Jesus for saving me" if you said that prayer and need advice plz send sms to 08034834781. God bless you

If you support the expansion of God's Kingdom, Please Share on BBM,FB,Whatsapp etc.

2 Likes

Re: So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
The opening lines sounds like a mills and boon novel.

1 Like

Re: So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by tobechi74: 1:05am On Oct 12, 2013
Was about askin u to move dis to romance sextionn but..
Re: So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:20am On Oct 12, 2013
Nice title op. U v successfully made me 2 open dz thread.
U must be 1 of my former apprentice. Where did u learn ur trade
Re: So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2013
tobechi74: Was about askin u to move dis to romance sextionn but..
I was like; what's wrong with these people, angry then I opened it and scrolled down embarassed I felt like slapping myself lol.
Re: So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by PastorOluT(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2013
Verye nice @ op n have earned my like, this deserves the frontpage.

But about ur former roommate, it got me thinking? U said u dont know if he actually made decision for Christ before dying, I will like to know if u have been speaking to him about Christ as ur room mate before some other person did n made him really think about commitment?

I am sort of curious 'cos many believers preach to others but not to those close to them where opportunity abound!
Re: So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by EzebubeEbube(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2013
We lost contacts. This was made known to me by another brother. We were room-mate for few months 6 yrs ago, then the devil was dancing makossa with my destiny until Christ showed up in my life recently and gave me a future and a hope.
Re: So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by Lordlexyy: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2013
Crafty and a masterpiece. God bless you. The desire for inordinate drive is in every man but the consequence of such action could come with a huge price something the unchurched, nonbelievers and liberal Christians takes for granted. Total absenance is not righteouness for the unbeliever, but the believer is a step in the right direction. This is one hell of a tool used by the devil to control the life and destinity of man. Once you are caught up with it, it takes Christ and Christ only to free you, and it comes with a decision on your part to back off. God my help.
Re: So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by EzePromoe: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
OP, don't try this next time angry
Re: So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by PastorOluT(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ezebube Ebube: We lost contacts. This was made known to me by another brother. We were room-mate for few months 6 yrs ago, then the devil was dancing makossa with my destiny until Christ showed up in my life recently and gave me a future and a hope.

Thank God for your life, the Lord shall make His grace abound to you in all good works 2Corinthians 9:8!

1 Like

Re: So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: OP, don't try this next time angry
hehehe, you thought it was Romeo&Julietta?
Re: So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him, And... by EzePromoe: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hehehe, you thought it was Romeo&Julietta?
Its not funny angry

(1) (Reply)

The Illusion Of "Free Will" (part2) Did Pharaoh Have Free Will? / Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? / Tested And Trusted Ways To Help Someone Leave The Watchtower Cult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.