Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Is My Laptop Affected By A Virus? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is My Laptop Affected By A Virus? (628 Views)

How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / Raila Odinga.gif (a Virus?) / Do You Know Of A Virus Called Kata Mutiara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Laptop Affected By A Virus? by Keemz(m): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2013
Good Morning Engineers/Fellow N/Landers, I'd Like You To help A Brother Out With This. My Laptop's Home Screen Hasn't been Displaying Anymore, Whenever I Start It, It Writes Something Like 'Operating System Not Found'... Pls, House, Could It Be Have Been Affected By A Virus? Waiting For Replies, People. Thank You All
Re: Is My Laptop Affected By A Virus? by Keemz(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2013
Replies needed, pls.
Re: Is My Laptop Affected By A Virus? by Taolyn4lif(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2013
There are two things that could possibly bring about the comment 'Operating System Not Found'. It's either the hard drive that the computer reads from is faulty or the Operating System itself is faulty or corrupt. I'll suggest that you reinstall the Operating System first. That should solve the problem if the problem is really with the OS.
Re: Is My Laptop Affected By A Virus? by Keemz(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2013
Ok sir. Thank you...But how do I do that?
Re: Is My Laptop Affected By A Virus? by Taolyn4lif(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2013
Take it to a consummate and reputable computer engineer around you. He'll troubleshoot it better and solve the problem(s) for you. Where is your location?
Re: Is My Laptop Affected By A Virus? by kiddie(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
all you need are 1 startup disk and 2 dvd rom insert your startup disk and boot from cd rom den perform startup repair
Re: Is My Laptop Affected By A Virus? by Taolyn4lif(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
If you havent done it or watched people do it before, I'll advice you not to start the practice without the supervision of someone that has the experience. There is more to it other than just booting from the CD and initiating the installation.
Re: Is My Laptop Affected By A Virus? by Keemz(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2013
Alright. Thank u very much. I think I will take ΐτ̅ to an engineer

(1) (Reply)

See What Female Ghanaian/nigerian Celebs Enjoy With The Best Nofour / Boob$ [pho / This Blue Screen And flickering search Engine Kill Softly! / Buy Original Software / Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.