Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Sam Adeyemi Accepts His Mistakes, Promises To Do It Differently - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sam Adeyemi Accepts His Mistakes, Promises To Do It Differently (773 Views)

Career Mistakes!!! What Would You Have Done Differently? / Ekundayo Adeyemi- Nigeria's First Professor Of Architecture / 21 Ways Rich People Think Differently From Ordinary People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi Accepts His Mistakes, Promises To Do It Differently by CareerCaptain: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2013
For so long, it has come to my notice that learning from my own mistakes have always been the greatest ‘mistakes’ of my existence. Not until I realized there are great possibilities of not necessarily learning from your own mistakes but from the mistakes of others.

Some people are so daring that even if everyone is falling into a pit ahead of them, they believe same would not happen not until they get there. Realistically, there should be little or no reasons for failure if we work with our common senses.

I have often realized and make people understand that if you keep doing same thing over and over with the same approach, you will keep getting same results. Outstanding people do things differently. And the good news is, not everyone uses their own ideas, but other people’s ideas. So many times, believing...

Get more of his speech with Career Captains at Sam Adeyemi accepts his mistakes, Promises to do it Differently plus a 30 minute gift that will change your Career for life.

Continue Reading...

(1) (Reply)

Must Read – Do Women Have To Dress Like Men To Be Taken Seriously? / Project Management / Can An SSCE Holder Apply For A+ Training To Become Hardware Technician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.