Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help. (553 Views)

Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos / Urgent! My Bank Account Has Been Frozen/blocked / Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help. by Bigmoneytrade(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2013
There are many underground
billionaires i know. Some
making up to 400% Roi daily.
In Forex. Now i can help show
you online. One on one. Hello, i
help setup business
to achieve the good roi
through 10 financial
programmers based in
Europe and Asia. Your money
will be in a forex Brokerage
account and can
be monitored daily to
watch the progress of
growth. You get 63% of
profit. I get 37%. My Russia Pro trader is still going strong. I have Live proof of 5500%
+ in 45 days already
made, as of today less than 50 days live trading the equity is 8900%+ and there is
withdrawals too. 4400
participants already benefiting globally
now. Available for
ready investors only.
100%
transparency
guaranteed. Act fast this pay
per trade auto systems. Russian
programmer may
change his mind.
Limited time offer.
Call or email. I am waiting.
Re: URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help. by Bigmoneytrade(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2013
I will do all the setup if you cant.
Re: URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help. by Bigmoneytrade(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
No fear of loss here due to future diversification and use of multiple brokers.

(1) (Reply)

Business (transportation) Investment Opportunity Urgent.. / Free Help For Nairalander That Need Help From Fellow Nairalander / Registration Of A Business Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.