Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos (19884 Views)

Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" (2) (3) (4)

Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by trendystuf(f): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
I like it...what do you think ? Hit or miss?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/karen-ighos-outfit-at-spice-haute-party.html

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2013

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by collins123(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
2nd.

She looks [size=14pt]cinderellic[/size] grin grin

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
collins123: first!
NOT
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by StFrank2(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Not bad
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by momodub: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
what kind of leg is this

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Coldfeet(f): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
What's going on here?

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Kzinne: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
the op must be a very bush girl

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by kholis(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Not easy to keep to celeb status. Those legs are almost screaming.

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by nwarupuoaku: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nnaa eeh...see woman leg and some men said its sexy.... grin grin

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by browncool(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Now tell me how on earth will this come up as front page? Nairaland has been invaded

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by sexyglow(f): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Karen party and not Karen Igho please!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
momodub: what kind of leg is this
WHAT IS YOUR FLAVOR ? THIS >>
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by trix1: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
who is this karen that appears in nearly every event?

We know Denrele is a Vj, and an eccentric dresser

we know Tonto is supposed to be an actor/musician

we know charlie boy used to be a musician, and is now a linda,

can someone tell me what exactly does karen do?

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Lakayana: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
She always misses her legs are too strong and ugly for a woman. The artificial bre*ast does not fit into any dress and her face has never complemented any attire.

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Lakayana: She always misses her legs are too strong and ugly for a woman. The artificial bre*ast does not fit into any dress and her face has never complemented any attire.

Nigerian men are daft! #that's all I hv to say
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Eneze1(f): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
the dress is beautiful but that her leg hmmmmmmmm
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
WHAT THIS RANT ABOUT HER LEGS ? SHE HAS VERY NICELY SHAPED LEGS. THATS WHAT A WOMANS LEGS SHOULD LOOK LIKE

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by justwise(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Oh dear!! is like she was put-together by different panel-beaters

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Let me guess; Hmmmm She plays soccer.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by adexsimply(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
HIT-MISS
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Thought I lld see an indecent dressing.
Mtcheeew!
Dissapointed!
But it doesn't change the fact that she's no fine.
Her breasttt & legs are not even helping this pic....
Last Bullet: I don't dislike her.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by adexsimply(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Let me guess; Hmmmm She plays soccer.
nope..RUGBY
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Sweetapple007(f): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is the most beautiful chick in lagos!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by adexsimply(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT THIS RANT ABOUT HER LEGS ? SHE HAS VERY NICELY SHAPED LEGS. THATS WHAT A WOMANS LEGS SHOULD LOOK LIKE
then what shuld a man's legs look like?

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
adexsimply: then what shuld a man's legs look like?
If u're a man and your legs looks like that of Karen, go to the doctor. You're low on testosterone!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by crisycent: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
UGLY
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
Anty Karen no mind them, no be you say make your legs gather muscle like man own. But why you come wear oversize akpola na?

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by OSIBOY2(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT THIS RANT ABOUT HER LEGS ? SHE HAS VERY NICELY SHAPED LEGS. THATS WHAT A WOMANS LEGS SHOULD LOOK LIKE
hey mister! Like ur 4rm abakiliki coz dats hw their women legs looks like

Top 5 Fashion Fails Stylish Women Never Make / Xmas bonanza!!! 15% discount on all hairs...Best Hair Deals @ Maris Hairs... / Get Our Beautiful Outfits For Less,free Gifts Attached And Pay On Delivery!