Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Please Help Me With Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me With Prayers (974 Views)

Kill Your Enemies With Prayers This Year | Get RCCG Prayer & Fasting Manual 2016 / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Prayers by wifepalava: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-147079.0.html

I married my wife and brought her from Nigeria. I had lived here for about 7 years before she came to join me and everytime we have a disagreement, she just screams and shouts. I absolutely hate shouting. She shouts about everything imaginable on earth and my house which had always been quiet is becoming a noisy one as a result of her arrival.

She is not an educated woman so this probably makes it more difficult because she doesn't seem to be able to help herself. Since Sunday there there have been arguments because we went to a party and I danced with one of my work colleagues. She said my colleague must be my girlfriend and we must have been doing things at work. The dance was less than a minute because she was even on her way out and this colleague lives with her boyfriend.
I got back from work yesterday and she started making noise about the same thing so I decided to go out anywhere at all. There was no where for me to go as I don't have many friends here and the one I wanted to go and meet was not at home. I say down in the car and decided to drive to one ex girlfriend's house as I was completely tired after a long day at work.
while in the girl's house we were playing and touching each other and she suddenly shouted that I should leave her home immediately. Thankfully nothing had happened between us so she can't scream rape or anything and her friend was also in the house.
That incident made me think that my wife is an agent of the devil in my life pushing me to do things I should not do. I pledged myself not to be unfaithful but she pushed me and only God knows what could have happened that night.
I am thinking of helping my wife to comlete the process for her to get papers in the country and telling her to go her own way because it's better if I'm single than to be in jail.
What do you guys think?
This is very serious and I am feeling completely depressed at the moment. Once when I tried to tell her family about this they sounded very hostile to me so I decided not to discuss anything with them again.

I got a call from the police this afternoon that the white ex has reported me for assault. I have to report to be interviewed by the police tomorrow afternoon. my world is exploding in my face
Re: Please Help Me With Prayers by wifepalava: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2008
Please dont forget me in your prayers
Re: Please Help Me With Prayers by rotimy(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2008
Yoe are having problems in marriage because you are a very negative person! In your fomer post and this one, you called your wife a devil's agent! You are not even ashamed to use the name WIFEPALAVER. aRE YOU REALLY TRULY A MARRIED MAN? When you have marital problems, you rush to your ex-girlfriend for consolation then blame your wife or using witchcraft to stop you from having sex with your ex. Shame on you!
Praying for you is insulting God and wasting my precious time. Change your attitude. See the positve sides of your wife. Love and appreciate her and your prayers are answered!
Re: Please Help Me With Prayers by wifepalava: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2008
thanx. i'll take that on board. however if i did not see any positive in her i would not have married her
Re: Please Help Me With Prayers by rotimy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2008
wifepalava:

thanx. i'll take that on board. however if i did not see any positive in her i would not have married her
Then chage your name to WIFELOVER!
Re: Please Help Me With Prayers by ayomifull(f): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2008
wifepalavalover

Have u ever heard of 'love alone is not enough'? so also having a child together alone is not enough. I understand and commend you for taking her in just to have your child brought up by the 2 parents and probably so you could have all your kids from same mother but dont you think this alone is not enough for a succeful marriage? I understand your pain and what you are going through, people condeming you here has probably never seen a hell of a home in the hands of a nagging spouse, belive me i have seen it, it could be a worst disaster, my sister endured a nagging husband and was determined to make her marriage work but when she almost lost her sanity to this nagging she had to quit after 10 years and 3 kids.

You made the mistake of marrying someone who is completely illiterate who you probably knew little about, that's why i discourage guys from going out with a girl they can never consider for marriage in the first place because one thing can lead to another, in most cases it doesnt work. Imaging nagging about dancing with a female colleaque!, talking about inferiority complex. If she is educated she would sure know its no big deal and of course she would have colleaques too. Anyone can make the kind of mistake you made about going to an ex, we are all human and could be pushed to do things we ordinarily never intend to do.

My advise is try to see if you can bring her up to speed, try enroling her in a school, show her more love, talk to her about her attitude and how its affecting you, try all you can to make her change. If you are already married to each other i will say carry your cross, u are only taking responsibility for your action but if you ar not married yet, try all these and if things still dont work out, you both better go your separate ways to avoid putting each other in trouble, Nothing could be worst that living in a home where you want to cry when on your way home and you are happy to jump out in the morning.
Re: Please Help Me With Prayers by Cayon(f): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2008
Our father, which art in
Re: Please Help Me With Prayers by alexleo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2008
rotimy:

Yoe are having problems in marriage because you are a very negative person! In your fomer post and this one, you called your wife a devil's agent! You are not even ashamed to use the name WIFEPALAVER. aRE YOU REALLY TRULY A MARRIED MAN? When you have marital problems, you rush to your ex-girlfriend for consolation then blame your wife or using witchcraft to stop you from having sex with your ex. Shame on you!
Praying for you is insulting God and wasting my precious time. Change your attitude. See the positve sides of your wife. Love and appreciate her and your prayers are answered!

Your out burst on this guy is just uncalled for. Marriage is a project which the two key people involved must work together for its success. He has said his problems and that he needs prayers and all you could do is to shame him? SHAME ON YOU TOO FOR YOUR STINKING REPLY. What did Jesus do when the woman who was caught fornicating came to him? Did he encourage the people to cast their stones on her? WHAT A SHAMEFUL RESPONSE YOU GAVE TO A DYING SOUL. BETTER CHANGE YOU TOO.

(1) (Reply)

Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God / Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu / Does The Bible Allows Self Defence Especially With What Boko Haram Is Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.