Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Which 5 African Teams Do You Wanna See In Brasil 2014 And Why?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which 5 African Teams Do You Wanna See In Brasil 2014 And Why?? (909 Views)

How Nigerian Tourism Boss Engaged In Physical Fight In Brasil! / .... / Which Teams Do U Wana C Win D EPL, FA Cup, Carlin Cup N UCL In 2012/2013 Seasn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which 5 African Teams Do You Wanna See In Brasil 2014 And Why?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Africa currently has 5 slots and will be picked from Egypt~Ghana, Nigeria~Ethiopia, Ivory coast~Senegal, Cameroun~Tunisa and Burkina faso~Algeria.

i would prefer

GHANA

NIGERIA

BURKINA FASO

IVORY COAST

CAMEROUN.

HAVE YOU SAY....
Re: Which 5 African Teams Do You Wanna See In Brasil 2014 And Why?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
now why:

GHANA: Ghana to me is the finest African soccer team, all sentiments aside with a good world cup history.twice at the world, finishing second round and quarter finals respectively.Ghana currently has a collection of stars that would play for any African team in sulley muntari, kwadwo asamoah, andre ayew, michael essien, christian atsu, kevin prince boateng, mubarak wakasso, jordan ayew, asamoah Gyan, emmanuel frimpong,agyeaman badu etc.
Re: Which 5 African Teams Do You Wanna See In Brasil 2014 And Why?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
NIGERIA:But for their Afcon triumph, i wouldnt have placed my money on the eagles. mostly inexperienced average players would have found it tough qualifying had they been paired with any other recognizable African team.They have appeared 4 times already with a 2nd round finish in 2008.Ethiopia frankly will be an easy nut for the eagles boosted by few household names like victor moses and obi mikel, will rep Africa better than Ethiopia with all respect.
Re: Which 5 African Teams Do You Wanna See In Brasil 2014 And Why?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
BURKINA FASO: The stallions seem to be having their golden generation with a plethora of high performing household names such as bance,traore, pitroipa, dagano etc. with a typical west African power kind of play, i suspect another senegal in these Burkinabes come brasil 2014. i respect algeria though, but the north african teams have never represented africa well. More so as Afcon runners up, beating my own Ghana in the process, i believe they are confident enough to face the likes of spain, etc
Re: Which 5 African Teams Do You Wanna See In Brasil 2014 And Why?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
IVORY COAST: need i convince anybody about the quality of the ivory coast team?. i guess everyone knows about the two toures, salomon kalou, Didier Yakonan, Gradel, Drogba and the likes. i think they have the most in~depth squad After Ghana, and making a third straight appearance will be inspired by experience and perennial underachievements to hoist the flag of mama Africa this time. i will be hurt not to see the ever frowned cheik Tiote on my screen come 2014..lol
Re: Which 5 African Teams Do You Wanna See In Brasil 2014 And Why?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
CAMEROON: The only reason why i wanna see cameroon in brasil is because of their exploits in 1990. But for that, i would easily say this is the worst indomitable lions i have ever seen, make no mistake they have some quality players in there, norwich's sylvester Basong, Asou~Ekotto, good old eto etc. Again cameroon is facing tunisia who both earned this spot in the boardroom though i strongly believe tunisia would lose 3 group matches and come home proud. at least cameroun can earn a draw...lol

hav
Re: Which 5 African Teams Do You Wanna See In Brasil 2014 And Why?? by Syenite(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
BINGBAGBO1: Africa currently has 5 slots and will be picked from Egypt~Ghana, Nigeria~Ethiopia, Ivory coast~Senegal, Cameroun~Tunisa and Burkina faso~Algeria.

i would prefer

GHANA EGYPT wink

NIGERIA

BURKINA FASO

IVORY COAST

CAMEROUN.

HAVE YOU SAY....
Re: Which 5 African Teams Do You Wanna See In Brasil 2014 And Why?? by Syenite(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
BINGBAGBO1: NIGERIA:But for their Afcon triumph, i wouldnt have placed my money on the eagles. mostly inexperienced average Super players would have found it tough qualifying had they been paired with any other recognizable African team.They have appeared 4 times already with a 2nd round finish in 2008 1994 and 1998.Ethiopia frankly will be an easy nut for the eagles boosted by few household names like victor moses, Emmanuel Emenike, Ahmed Musa,Shola Ameobi, Ogenyi Onazi, Sunday Mba, Efe Ambrose and obi mikel, will rep Africa better than Ethiopia with all respect.
Re: Which 5 African Teams Do You Wanna See In Brasil 2014 And Why?? by Syenite(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
BINGBAGBO1: now why:

GHANA: Ghana to me is not the finest African soccer team, all sentiments aside with a good average world cup history.twice at the world, finishing second round and quarter finals respectively.Ghana currently has a collection of stars average players that would play for any African team except Nigeria in sulley muntari, kwadwo asamoah, andre ayew, michael essien, christian atsu, kevin prince boateng, mubarak wakasso, jordan ayew, asamoah Gyan, emmanuel frimpong,agyeaman badu etc.

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2014: Miroslav Klose Breaks Finals Goals Record / NFF Release 23-man Super Eagles For AFCON qualifiers / Ronaldo 100% United Return Plus Celebrating His Former Real Madrid Team-mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.