Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer (8360 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid AppsĀ® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / Best Ways To Download Paid Android Apps For Free: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by iamlammy(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2014
who knows how to download paid apps for free on playstore with playstore fixer...i couldnt find d thread...
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by iamlammy(m): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2014
pls...m begging
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by iamlammy(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2014
if u knw it...tell me on watsapp...my no is 081099883307
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Jraph(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2014
iamlammy:
pls...m begging

the thread was removed
I can't post it here add me on whatsapp let me show you how I do this for free 08021045619

play store fixer only fix your play store anytime you play store refuses to open or connect
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
me 2 ooo I need am ooo
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
me 2 ooo I need am ooo my whatsapp number 08096647686
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Ayostically: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jraph:

the thread was removed
I can't post it here add me on whatsapp let me show you how I do this for free 08021045619

play store fixer only fix your play store anytime you play store refuses to open or connect

l tried that stuff severally without success. l gave up.
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by bhaliz44(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guys it's easy to download paid apps for free... Just download this app http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/45209309/file.html[url] install it then open playstore click on d app you want to download then stroll down, now click on share then choose freestore then click download... To know the size of the app before downloading click on read more ... The app will start downloading. Thank me later cool
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Ayostically: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
bhaliz44:
Guys it's easy to download paid apps for free... Just download this app http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/45209309/file.html[url] install it then open playstore click on d app you want to download then stroll down, now click on share then choose freestore then click download... To know the size of the app before downloading click on read more ... The app will start downloading. Thank me later cool

why is it not working 4 me. I have done exactly as stated above but it's not working 4 me.
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by bhaliz44(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ayostically:

why is it not working 4 me. I have done exactly as stated above but it's not working 4 me.
when you click on share did u see freestore?
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Ayostically: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
bhaliz44:
when you click on share did u see freestore?

yea. the steps follows through to "...downloaded successfully". only that u don't see the downloaded app icon

Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Sareal1: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ayostically:

yea. the steps follows through to "...downloaded successfully". only that u don't see the downloaded app icon
Check inside the folder named 'Myapks', in your phone or sd card storage, you'll see all your freestore downloaded apks there.... I hope this help.
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by bhaliz44(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Ayostically:

the downloaded app is already on ur phone... Check "my apks" folder on sdcard the downloaded app is there just install it. smiley
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by bhaliz44(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2014
Sareal1:

Check inside the folder named 'Myapks', in your phone or sd card storage, you'll see all your freestore downloaded apks there.... I hope this help.
yeah you're very correct. cool
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Ayostically: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Sareal1:

all that l have done & l strongly think this is where the problem lies. This is what l get when l open downloaded the file in the myapks folder.

Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Ayostically: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2014
pls note that part: "Javascrript is deactivated, pls activate JavaScript" could that be the problem?
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Jraph(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
bhaliz44:

yes that is it exactly

1 Like

Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Jraph(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ayostically:

l tried that stuff severally without success. l gave up.

what did you try to downland with it let me know so I can confirm it cause everything works for me except when I'm having a bad network
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
kiss
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by BuhBye: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
With my method you can get any app on playstore for free.
1. Register a gmail account.
2. Log on to google wallet and add a debit/credit card
3. Fill in your card details
4. Now log on to playstore using the email ID that's attached to your google wallet.
You can now get any app you want from playstore for "free".
One more thing, before you download any paid app make sure you have sufficient funds on your card.
Try it and thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Ayostically: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jraph:

what did you try to downland with it let me know so I can confirm it cause everything works for me except when I'm having a bad network

It's like l'm the only one experiencing it.

it's the Collins dictionary & thesaurus l wanna download. pls do u get it like l did when network is bad. If yes, maybe l should blame network cos l'm in an area of 2g network.
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Oklander: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sareal1:

Yea, saw it there but it was a zip file, when unzipped, it was empty.
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Ayostically: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Oklander:
Yea, saw it there but it was a zip file, when unzipped, it was empty.

so u're experiencing the same thing??
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Akamo5(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
i used dis method to download full version of poweramp and after installation i got a message thanking me for purchasing d app
but my problem now is dat after 3days d app started telling me dat my purchase can not b verified from playstore
so i can't use d app now. anybody with solution shld pls help me out
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
bhaliz44:
fanks bro, it works like magic.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Wapzydasilva(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sareal1:

I was able to get it...bt I downloaded rayman jungle run to test run b4 downloading bigger files....I tried extractn d zip...bt its telling me d file isn't a zip file nd it is ooo
..Any help on dat?
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Ayostically: 4:18am On Oct 30, 2014
Wapzydasilva:
I was able to get it...bt I downloaded rayman jungle run to test run b4 downloading bigger files....I tried extractn d zip...bt its telling me d file isn't a zip file nd it is ooo
..Any help on dat?

so t'is working 4 some people but not working 4 others, huh?
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Wapzydasilva(m): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2014
Its workn anyways...av downloaded wildblood nd spiderman 2 and other paid appz on playstore 4 free with freestore
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Oklander: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2014
Ayostically:

so u're experiencing the same thing??
Yea... would try another app, non zip file perhaps.
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by jasmine01s: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2014
Try this app. Download it with phone browser or UCWEB but do no no use opera mini. Just launch it and open then click on submit and gbam welcome to the world of free paid app download
http://sofcotrk.com/mt/v2a443c474w233s274r2y2b4
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Jraph(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wapzydasilva:
Its workn anyways...av downloaded wildblood nd spiderman 2 and other paid appz on playstore 4 free with freestore

I guess your network is stable enjoy
Re: Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer by Jraph(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wapzydasilva:
..Any help on dat?

download androzip pro after downloading any zip file through free store it will pop androzip pro for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 6 (look-alike) Running Android 4.4 With Back-touch: Blackview Ultra A6! / Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? / Dozens Strip Na*ke With Images Of Nipples, Outside Facebook Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.