Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

The War In Heaven:We Are Not Ready-says Russian Defence Official - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The War In Heaven:We Are Not Ready-says Russian Defence Official (814 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Muoka Vs Ofoegbu: War In The House Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War In Heaven:We Are Not Ready-says Russian Defence Official by plaetton: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
I always find it very interesting how christians cherry pick what to believe,and what not to believe, even when one set of beliefs automatically implies the acceptance of another set of beliefs.

Take for example, the war in heaven.

In Genesis, christians believe that a one and only omnipotent god created the heaven and earth in 5 days, and then created man on the 6th day. Fine.

But later on in the bible, we are told about a war in heaven led by a rebellious angel named Lucifer.
When did this war supposedly take place? Before or after the 6 day creation epic?

Now, if you believe this to be true, then you are automatically accepting the following facts :

1. Heaven is another world, another planet, another civilization populated by beings other than humans..

2. Rebellion implies that there was an organised system, a functional heirachy of rulership.

3. Rebellion implies dissatisfaction with the status quo.

4.Rebellion implies warfare, and warfare implies the use of weapons of destruction.

5. The use of weapons of destruction implies industrial scale manufacturing, which itself, implies an organized economy of some sort.

6. The use of weapons of destruction is to kill and destroy.
War would be pointless if no one got killed. grin

7. Waring, Killing and getting killed means that the armies of heaven are not immortal.

Conclusion:
The biblical god and his Host(army) of angels, including Lucifer and his rebellious gang were an Extra-terrestial race from another world(heaven) who once came here to meddle with affairs of our Earth.

Definition:1.
Extraterrestrial life, in scientific context, hypothetical life that exists outside Earth.

2. Extraterrestrial may refer to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin Root extra ("outside", "outwards"wink and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth"wink.

Also, what is interesting is that the same bible promises us that the extra-terrestials, that is god, Jesus and their armies are coming back to earth on a future to date to fight the armies of Lucifer for a final decisive battle, and destroy our Earth in the process.
This is something that many christians are even obsessed with.

For those of us on Earth, this would be the equivalent of an alien invasion of our planet.

And I can tell you , we are certainly not taking this future threat lightly at all.
In fact we have been slowly preparing for this much contemplated eventuality.

Recently, a high ranking Russian Defence official , during a press conference, said candidly that we were not yet prepared to fight space aliens.
Of course, the Russians are usually more candid and open on space matters than the Americans.

http://rt.com/news/russian-space-troops-aliens-631/
Re: The War In Heaven:We Are Not Ready-says Russian Defence Official by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
plaetton: I always find interesting about how christians cherry pick what to ,and what not to believe, even when one set of beliefs automatically implies the acceptance of another set of beliefs.

Take for example, the war in heaven.

In Genesis, christian believe that a one and only god created the heaven and earth in 5 days and then created man on the 6th day. Fine.

But later on in the bible, we are told about a war in heaven led by a rebellious angel named Lucifer.
Now, if you believe this to be true, then you are automatically accepting the fact that :

1. Heaven is another world, another planet, another civilization populated by beings other than human.
2. Rebellion implies that there was an organised system, a functional heirachy of rulership.
3. Rebellion implies dissatisfaction with the status quo.
4.Rebellion implies warfare, and warfare implies the use of weapons of destruction.
5. The use of weapons of destruction implies industrial scale manufacturing, which itself, implies an organized economy of some sort.
6. The use of weapons of destruction is kill and destroy.
War would be pointless if no got killed. grin
7. Getting killed means that the armies of heaven are not immortal.

Conclusion:
The biblical god and his Host(army) of angels, including Lucifer and his rebellious gang were an Extra-terrestial race from another world(heaven) who once came here to meddle with affairs of our Earth.

Definition:1. Extraterrestrial life, in scientific context, hypothetical life that exists outside Earth.
2. Extraterrestrial may refer to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin Root extra ("outside", "outwards"wink and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth"wink.

Also, what is interesting is that the same bible promises us that the extra-terrestials, that is god, Jesus and their armies are coming back to earth on a future to date to fight the armies of Lucifer for a final decisive battle, and destroy our Earth in the process.
This is something that many christians are even obsessed with.

For those of us on Earth, this would be the equivalent of an alien invasion of our planet.

And I can tell you , we are certainly not taking this future threat lightly at all.
In fact we have been slowly preparing for this much contemplated eventuality.

Recently, the Russian Defence minister , during a press conference, said candidly that we were not yet prepared to fight space aliens.
Of course, the Russians are usually more candid and open on space matters than the Americans.

http://rt.com/news/russian-space-troops-aliens-631/

It's nice to see people like you with wisdom and insight on what is really going on.... The one thing you rejected is the idea of a God creating the whole scenario/world and all that is going on/in it! Oh well, the truth stands....., what you think is not, it is what it is! The earth's is the LORD & ALL that is in it!

1 Like

Re: The War In Heaven:We Are Not Ready-says Russian Defence Official by warrior101: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
This is going to be fun. More coment please so i can gather points...
Re: The War In Heaven:We Are Not Ready-says Russian Defence Official by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Plaetton....can we for once inform ourselves if Man has meet or find any Alien once?

Are they the big head, green eye monster in hollywood?

I still think if they do exist.....they have nothing to do with us. What ya think?
Re: The War In Heaven:We Are Not Ready-says Russian Defence Official by plaetton: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Plaetton....can we for once inform ourselves if Man has meet or find any Alien once?

Are they the big head, green eye monster in hollywood?

I still think if they do exist.....they have nothing to do with us. What ya think?

Well, my friend, if you are waiting for CNN to break the news, sorry, it won't happen.
All scriptures, much anectodal evidence from nearly all cultures and civilization point to the fact that man has been interacting with extra-terrestial life right from the beginning.
You might be surprised that even the Yoruba deities in Yoruba mythology closely have common characteristics of the Mesopotamian gods that were said to have arrived from heaven(another world).

When shaman's , Authentic babalawos, Dibias, etc, invoke spirits, who or what do you think they are interacting with?

Our world leaders are well aware of this.
The UN, even the Vatican, all have established protocols for dealing with extra-terrestial biological life forms.
There is so much written material on this subject, I don't even know where to begin.

Now, let me ask you a question, and please answer as honestly as you can.
Many religious folks come hereon Nl to claim that they saw god, jesus, Mary, Angels, demons (including text messages. lol) etc, . Right?

Now, if i tell you that I have had interactions with extra-terrestials, what would you think of me?
Would you believe me, would you take my word for it, would you demand proof, or would call me a liar or simply dismiss me as a wacho?
Re: The War In Heaven:We Are Not Ready-says Russian Defence Official by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
plaetton:

Well, my friend, if you are waiting for CNN to break the news, sorry, it won't happen.
All scriptures, much anectodal evidence from nearly all cultures and civilization point to the fact that man has been interacting with extra-terrestial life right from the beginning.
You might be surprised that even the Yoruba deities in Yoruba mythology closely have common characteristics of the Mesopotamian gods that were said to have arrived from heaven(another world).

When shaman's , Authentic babalawos, Dibias, etc, invoke spirits, who or what do you think they are interacting with?

Our world leaders are well aware of this.
The UN, even the Vatican, all have established protocols for dealing with extra-terrestial biological life forms.
There is so much written material on this subject, I don't even know where to begin.

Now, let me ask you a question, and please answer as honestly as you can.
Many religious folks come hereon Nl to claim that they saw god, jesus, Mary, Angels, demons (including text messages. lol) etc, . Right?

Now, if i tell you that I have had interactions with extra-terrestials, what would you think of me?
Would you believe me, would you take my word for it, would you demand proof, or would call me a liar or simply dismiss me as a wacho?

You are entitle to your opinion. The brain is a very complex machine and you can speculate anything.....convince yourself with proof and I might not be able to pull you down.

Ya....I have heard Osanyin babalawo saying Osanyin went to heaven for meetings with God. But Osanyin is just a carved wood. If this could be true, the real Osayin will be force or energy and not one blood and flesh mortals from another planet.

Can you do me a favor pls, put away the bible and all this stories from different culture.....science have traces that there is life out there with many possibilities in their planetary observation....but how does aliens there even know we exist? Any traces of relationship with them?
Re: The War In Heaven:We Are Not Ready-says Russian Defence Official by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
interesting

-*following *
Re: The War In Heaven:We Are Not Ready-says Russian Defence Official by plaetton: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
The wife of mikhail Gorbachev, former head of the soviet union , once said in an interview, during nuclear disarmament talks in the late 80s, "If we disarm all our nuclear weapons, what will we use to defend ourselves against the aliens? ".
This confirmation from someone who should know, that an alien threat really exists.
Re: The War In Heaven:We Are Not Ready-says Russian Defence Official by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
plaetton: The wife of mikhail Gorbachev, former head of the soviet union , once said in an interview, during nuclear disarmament talks in the late 80s, "If we disarm all our nuclear weapons, what will we use to defend ourselves against the aliens? ".
This confirmation from someone who should know, that an alien threat really exists.

can we for once stop russia say, US said and be ourselves?

If I tell you my grandfather still visit me, I can point to Egungun festival in Yorubaland as evidence....im very sure you cant and will never be able to dispute my point.

The bible can be interpreted into anything. So pls lets drop a book and think outside box.

Where is the evidence that one green body mortal that breathe nitrogen and visit our home? Even though there are signs pointing to extra-terrestital life, where is the evidence that they have anything to do with us?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Man Of God / Are The 'wise Men' From The East Igbos? / Should I Do A Job Restitution???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.