Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Are The 'wise Men' From The East Igbos? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The 'wise Men' From The East Igbos? (813 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Has Dropped One Of His Five Wise Men (see Photo) / If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. / Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The 'wise Men' From The East Igbos? by PezzoNovante(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
I have heard recently that ibos are jews, I don't know how true is that. This kept me wondering if the wise men that visited Jesus Christ from the 'East' are igbos.

I need ur response to clear this doubt.
Re: Are The 'wise Men' From The East Igbos? by lanaVello1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
I do presume the east being referred to was the world as a whole and if thats true,then it should be somewhere around asia or europe and certainly not Africa(Nigeria) where i believe is the origin of the igbos.
Hope u can deduce ur ans frm my reply..
Re: Are The 'wise Men' From The East Igbos? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Come why do certain people luv living in fantasy land,first it was a former Governor of old Anambra state saying Noah's ark landed in his village(for those who read papers well his is that chief with white beards and always on a red cap I've forgotten his name),then we Igbos are started calling a Jewish man who said Igbos are Jews now this cr@p,for your information when east was mentioned in ancient times they usually meant China and other Oriental countries,Igbos stop suffering from identity crisis we are Africans nothing more nothing less.BLACK AND PROUD #proudlyafrican.
Re: Are The 'wise Men' From The East Igbos? by PezzoNovante(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2013
FOOL FINDER: Come why do certain people luv living in fantasy land,first it was a former Governor of old Anambra state saying Noah's ark landed in his village(for those who read papers well his is that chief with white beards and always on a red cap I've forgotten his name),then we Igbos are started calling a Jewish man who said Igbos are Jews now this cr@p,for your information when east was mentioned in ancient times they usually meant China and other Oriental countries,Igbos stop suffering from identity crisis we are Africans nothing more nothing less.BLACK AND PROUD #proudlyafrican.

grin grin grin
Re: Are The 'wise Men' From The East Igbos? by Kei144(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2013
FOOL FINDER: Come why do certain people luv living in fantasy land,first it was a former Governor of old Anambra state saying Noah's ark landed in his village(for those who read papers well his is that chief with white beards and always on a red cap I've forgotten his name),then we Igbos are started calling a Jewish man who said Igbos are Jews now this cr@p,for your information when east was mentioned in ancient times they usually meant China and other Oriental countries,Igbos stop suffering from identity crisis we are Africans nothing more nothing less.BLACK AND PROUD #proudlyafrican.

There are actually some Igbos who are Jews. Not all Igbos are Jews though.
Re: Are The 'wise Men' From The East Igbos? by PezzoNovante(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Kei144:

How true is this claim?, can you prove it?
Re: Are The 'wise Men' From The East Igbos? by lanaVello1(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2013
Kei144:

Are they really from the descentry or just self-acclaimed jews? :\

(1) (Reply)

True Stroty, I'll Let The Photo Speak! / Should I Do A Job Restitution??? / What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.