Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Warnings From Beyond, Signs Of End Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warnings From Beyond, Signs Of End Time (973 Views)

How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warnings From Beyond, Signs Of End Time by Macelliot(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
SIGNS OF END TIMES
*There will be powerful earthquakes in Russia and China Wars involving Iran, Israel, Egypt and Syria interlinked.
*A new form of the Cross will be introduced.
*Two comets will collide and a red cross will appear in the sky.
*The time for the comet to appear – two suns will be seen.
*My Poor Holy Vicar Pope Benedict will be ousted from the Holy See in Rome.
*A new bitter world war will be declared.
*This new temple they will be told is a church.
*The antichrist will be from the East, not the West.
*First Secret in Book of Truth reveals plot against the Church by Masonic Groups.
*God the Father: Europe will be first target of Red Dragon followed by the USA.
*Changes to be introduced in the Church, which will contradict the Word of God.

THE WORLD OF POP CULTURE
Satan likes to recruit young souls. So he uses modern means to target these precious little lambs of Mine. They, My little children, will unwittingly emulate their disgusting behaviour, which will be fuelled even further by peer pressure. Warning to those in the Music Industry I warn now all those in the music, movie and the arts industry. If you continue to contaminate My children, you will be punished severely. You, My misguided children, are puppets in Satan’s armoury . He uses you by first seducing you through the allure of wealth, fame and opulence . Then he invades your soul. After that he will drag you into the depths of depravity where his demons will enter your body so they can act out their own horrible lusts and sexually depraved acts. All along you will think that this is just harmless entertainment. Sexual immoralities is most rampant sin the world such as Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation, Rape, Prostitution, indecent dressers, Lesbianism, homosexuality, anal sex/MouthAction and so on. Don’t you know that your souls are being stolen? Don’t you care? Don’t you realise that these are mortal sins/sins of flesh. if you commit these acts of obscene sexual depravity you will be lost forever, the only way you can be save to to accept CHRIST, obey HIM, seek for forgiveness of sin, turn away from sinful life and live a righteous life. As you lustily crave for more excitement, when the last act no longer excites, you will become insatiable. After that you will self-destruct. Why do you think there are so many of you, who are living in this false façade, that is celebrity culture. Don’t you know that Satan wants your soul, quickly? The sooner you die in mortal sin the quicker Satan can steal your soul from God the Almighty Father, your Creator.
*A groups, under what I will term as a “new world government” in waiting, are planning to spring now under the leadership of the antichrist. These same groups have brought about the collapse of the banking system and will now destroy currencies everywhere. This is so that they can control you. Please heed My Word. Your money will be worthless. Your access to food and other necessities will only be possible through “the mark” (666), the identification I spoke about. Please, please do not accept this mark because you will be lost to Me. This mark will kill you, not just physically, but spiritually. Remain outside of this jurisdiction. Start planning your food stockpiles, blankets, candles and water now if you want to avoid receiving the mark, the mark of the beast. He, the antichrist, who will head this New World Government, believes he will steal the souls of the human race. But he won’t. Just as many will fall under his influence, so too will My followers remain steadfastly loyal to Me their Divine Saviour.
JESUS IS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS.
All That Have Ears Should Hear.
http://thewarningsecondcoming.com
Re: Warnings From Beyond, Signs Of End Time by PastorOluT(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
We are surely living in the end of days and surely dont need a seer to see this!

The spirit says clearly that in later times some believers will desert the Christian faith. They will follow spirit that deceive, and they will believe the teachings of demons. These people will speak lies disguise as truth. Their consciences have been scarred as if branded by a red-hot iron.

1Timothy 4:1-2

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: Warnings From Beyond, Signs Of End Time by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
ha! nawa o! may God help us
Re: Warnings From Beyond, Signs Of End Time by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
religion is for the gullible lazy poor grass roots..... make money and stop fantasizing and dreaming
Re: Warnings From Beyond, Signs Of End Time by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
God help us
Re: Warnings From Beyond, Signs Of End Time by Macelliot(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
yaksnet: religion is for the gullible lazy poor grass roots..... make money and stop fantasizing and dreaming
You are an example those people Satan has deceived. Love of Money is the root of all evil.
My brother, If u die, what next?
Face the consequences of what u have done in this world.
There is still time for u to accept CHRIST.
Satan hates u, that is why He keeps deceiving u inorder for u to lose ur soul.
U brought nothing to this world, so why do u love money than GOD.
Love of money is evil but, the LOVE OF GOD is life.
This is a golden opportunity.
I myself once behaved like u but now I can see by the Grace of GOD. Sin has made us blind and made many its slave.
BEWARE!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Catholic Priest Caught masturbating On A Train / "What Makes Sexuality Sin Such A Big Deal?" / Christian Group Commends Chief Imam Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.