Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored* - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored* (2989 Views)

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 / Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored* by Coolval22com: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
We sat beside each other as we watched a home video. My heart pounding rapidly as i waited for him to make the first move, but he simply sat beside me like a log of wood, focusing all his attention to the movie, which really got on my nerves.
_
"what is wrong with this boy?" i wondered unhappily.
____
That fateful day truly was the third time i was spending my evening with him, yet he failed to notice my moves, instead behaved like a priest, distancing himself from me as if i was an evil spirit.
_
Benjamin was an attractive wealthy male, who caught my fancy right from the first day i packed into the new lodge{hostel}. Unlike most guys, he kept to himself and behaved like a saint, winning my heart with his godly behaviour. But getting him to reciprocate my good gestures towards him was a very hard task.
_
His intense behaviour soon began irritating me, forcing me to make up my mind not to visit him again after that fateful tuesday evening. Because I had my pride to protect, which really was more important than my fondness for him.
_
He was in 300 level, while i was in my 2nd year in the university. My feelings for him were really strong and divine, but i couldn't display my emotions the way i wanted, without appearing cheap and disgusting.
_____
Finally by 8pm, the movie ended. I sighed and got up from his bed,
_
"good night" i said to him unhappily, but surprisinly, he held my hand strongly and looked up at me with fire in his eyes,
_
"please don't go yet, there is something i wish to tell you" he pleaded. I gazed into his eyes and smiled,
_
"finally he is living up to expectation" i reasoned,
_
"please sit down" he begged humbly. I rolled my eyes and sat beside him,
_
"i know you do trust me alot, that's why i'm the only guy you always visit, but i can't help it anymore, i have tried holding back myself but can't any longer, because it's killing me silently. I have been dreaming and praying to have someone like you. Please will you grant my request and be my special friend??", "I have been in love with you from the very first day i saw you" he pleaded nervously with shaking lips. I stared at him coldly even though i was very happy inside.
_
"i don't think it will be possible, let's just be friends" i replied and stood up. He tried to draw my hand, but i snatched it from his grasp,
_
"goodnight we will see tomorrow" i murmured, gave him one last look and left for my room.
_
I rushed to my room, hugged my teddy bear happily, and heaved a sigh of relief.
_
I was very much delighted.
_
"At last, hmmmm" I murmured happily, falling asleep and dreaming of good times.
To be continued.
www.coolval22.com/Vforum/topic/betrayal-part-1-by-anonymous/

1 Like

Re: BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored* by Coolval22com: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
coolval22.com presents *BETRAYAL*
The sensational love story of a campus girl.#censored#

Read as Cyndii gets into a swift romance with Benjamin, later abandons him for her first love Mike, following her destiny into a more complicated love life..
_
Re: BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored* by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
All this gals! Smh.After getin what u sought,u display dat 'duh' attitude.Make e no ova you sha.
*following*
Re: BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored* by Mynd44: 12:55am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored* by Mario1983(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2013
following
Re: BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored* by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2013
Cool ooo...Apparently mind has opened the thread.Come update asap.
Re: BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored* by Coolval22com: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Episode 2
_
By 6am the following morning, i heard a gentle knock on my door and when i got to the door, there stood Benjamin, hands in his trouser pocket, smiling at me.
_
"good morning" i greeted and yawned,
"i'm so sorry for disturbing you this early, it's just that i was unable to sleep last night" he explained nervously.
_
I let him into my room, he settled on my chair and kept me company, while i brushed and freshened up...
_
"seriously i still find it hard to chat with you" he confessed, making me laugh,
"but i don't think it is a good thing to be shy before a girl, moreover we do like guys who are manly" i advised jokingly. He smiled and stared at me.
_
"hope i didn't put you off with my behaviour yesterday??" he asked curiously,
"i'm so sorry about it" he apologized with a drawn face. I breathed deeply, summoned courage, advanced towards him and sat on his laps, planting a kiss on his cheek which left him totally surprised,
_
"let's forget about last night" i murmured, got up from his body and returned to my bed. He stared at me with a coloured face filled up with surprise..
_
"if he is smart he will figure out that my kiss is an invitation" i reasoned as i waited for his reaction.
_
I really forced myself to plant the kiss on his cheek in order for him to feel free with me.
Seriously i have never met a complete introvert like Benjamin, "perhaps he might still be a virgin" i reasoned.
_
I sat on my bed that beautiful morning with a calm smile, looking up at him our eyes met..
_
When a girl is attracted to a guy, anything could happen.
_
To be continued...
Re: BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored* by Coolval22com: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
Episode 3
_
He opened his mouth to say something, but no voice came out. He swallowed hard in embarrassment and got up,
_
"are you going back to your room" i asked anxiously, he nodded,
"yea i didn't warm my soup last night, let me go and check if it has spoilt" he managed to mutter before leaving. I looked away unhappily, even though i didn't make it look so obvious that i was unhappy.
_
Benjamin really was the kind of guy most girls do dream of, because not only was he good looking and wealthy, he also was the quiet type. I knew he really loved me, but the problem was just his manner of approach. He was scared of making the first move, which was then left in my hands to encourage him decently, because i wanted him.
_
By 12noon i went over to my best friend's room, where i collected three local movies, while she teased me,
"woman you prefer watching movies alone with that your hostel boyfriend who dosen't talk to anyone abi?" she joked, I laughed,
"e concern you?" i asked and rolled my eyes. she sighed playfully..
_
Amara was my very good friend, and the only girl who really knew much about my lifestyle, however she had one problem. "she was a boy freak, who easily fell for guys".
Though she already had suffered alot in their hands, she still kept on giving herself away so easily. She was living with her guy Chuks, who equally was the person who helped me secure my hostel accomodation. Notwithstanding she was a very nice girl with a soft nature, who sacrificed her happiness for others.
_
With three "C.D Plates" in my hand, i walked straight to Benjamin's room. He happily let me in, devouring me with his eyes as i settled down.
_
I sat on the floor and watched the movies, hoping he would make advances once again.
I knew, my behaviour appeared desperate, but i did what i did because i had to.
_
I just sat and waited with a pounding heart.
_
To be continued.....
www.coolval22.com/Vforum/topic/betrayal-part-1-by-anonymous/

(1) (Reply)

We Were Colonized. Again! A Letter From Year 2589 / From Ghetto With Love (18+) / Episode 1: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.