Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

10 Nights With My Ex Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Nights With My Ex Episode 1 (2937 Views)

Three Nights And A Bang / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Nights With My Ex Episode 1 by Clustergist: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
10 NIGHTS WITH MY EX �

Chapter 1

~ Bimmy pov~

"What the hell are you saying dad? You've got to be kidding me right now " I half yelled at my father.

"There's no backing out in this bimmy, the contract has been signed ever since you were four years (4)" He said soothingly which annoyed me the more.

"You wanna ruin my life, you sold me for fifteen million " I cried eyeing the fat old man I was told i would marry.

"I didn't know i won't be able to pay back" He says.....

"I'm here for my money or my wife , I don't have time for this family bloody drama" the old man yelled slamming his fists on the small table we have.

"We don't have the money right now and I'm not going to marry an old man like you" I snapped angrily at him.

"How about we take this matter to the court so we can settle it there" the man smirked.

I was boiling inside, I know if he should take the case to court I'll be forced to marry him.

Let me try if I can make a deal with him. I thought.

"We don't need to take it to court but please can you give us some time, I'll refund the money " I blurted out of frustration.

"No, I can't " He said.

"Please just a little time, a month" I said trying to be calm.
"I can't give you up to a month, let's say twenty days" the old man said.

And without thinking twice I said
"Yes".

The man smiled knowing fully well she won't get the money.

~Kathy pov~

"What the heck are you talking about bimmy" I shouted at my friend.
" I needed a way out kath, else I'd have been in that stupid man's house by now" She said.

"Now tell me where you want to get fifteen million in twenty days, you have just fifty thousand in your account and you're looking for fifteen million, let me remember you if you forgot, you don't have a job" I told her

"You have to help me kath " She cried.

"I'm clueless as you" I said throwing up my hands.

"You can't watch me marry that dirty old man,can you? " She asked

And that's it, I can't bear to see her marry a 60 year old man.

"Except you'll meet Fred to help you... your ex lover " I threw the bombshell after being quiet for a while.

"You don't expect me to meet Fred, I mean after all I did?" She said weeping the more.

"You didn't do it intentionally, you did it to save him" I said trying to pacify her.

"I'm helpless " She said.

10 NIGHTS WITH MY EX �

Chapter 2

~Miguel’s pov~

I stared at her picture one more time before turning to look at the lady my mother introduced me to.

“Sit” I ordered coldly.
She didn’t flinch like I expected her to be , instead she took some bold steps towards me,

This girl is playing with fire, I thought inwardly.

She start to ruffle my hair licking her lips like she’s a dog , one thing bimmy doesn’t do.

I miss her.

Bimmy’s image was still formed in my head when I noticed something on my lips.

It was a finger ……..

I looked at the girl with so much hatred, the coldness my gaze held couldn’t be mistaken.

She scurried out of my room immediately.

Why did she have to go?

Why?
Were the questions I asked myself all the time.

I and bimmy were the best couples back then in college, it was just a night that changed everything.

She left with my best friend Alex.

She left me for Alex!

I had broken a vase this time.

If I get the chance today , she’s gonna have a taste of what she did.

Just then my mom barged into my room.

“What monster have you become son” She yelled.
Her yell drew my father’s attention cause he came into my room that moment.

“What’s going on? ” He asked.

“It’s nothing father” I replied sharply.

“He scared the girl I chose for him to marry” my mom spat.

I give you a month to bring a girl else, arranged marriage will be your portion” my father sneered.

I dashed out angrily and drove out.

I was on the high way when my phone rang,

It was an unknown number.

I picked up and a female voice could be heard.

Finally!

I can get to see her after all this years.

~Bimmy’s pov~

On Monday morning I and kath boarded a cab to Miguel’s office in Texas, heavens knows I’m danm nervous.

We waited for his secretary to call him so we can proceed.

“He’s in the office in third floor,you can proceed ” his secretary said with a smile.

We took the elevator to the third floor, I looked around to see if there’s any office apart from the one at the other side of the floor.

Kath held my hands as we pressed a button.

“Come in ” his bold rasp husky voice came through.

My palms became sweaty.

Sent from Samsung tablet.

Click on the link for episode 03��

https://clustergist.com/2021/02/27/10-nights-with-my-ex-episode-3/

(1) (Reply)

African Writers Series VS. Enid Blytons'.. / Ebubedike And The Desertlings Of Uforo / Current Poetry Contest/submission In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.