Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Investment Opportunities In The Nigerian Capital Market! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Opportunities In The Nigerian Capital Market! (2467 Views)

SEC Suspends BGL From Capital Market Operations / The Nigerian Capital Market & Nigerian Economy! / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunities In The Nigerian Capital Market! by aylala2002(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2008
Good day all,

Long time no see! I bring you all good tidings from the capital market. We bless God for the rebound we are witnessing in the market right now. How long long it'll last? Positive on the short-term.

Why the market crashed? Very simple! Policies surrounding the financial market @ large from CBN to , SEC, NSE ET AL.

1. The flurry of Private placements in the primary segment of the Nigerian capital market
2. The allegded ban on margin trading.
3. The percievd Foreign hedge funds managers' exit e.g Actis divested from UACN recently.
4. CBN's seemingly stringent rules on foreign equity ownership or stake in the Nigerian banking system
5. The NSE new rule of 100,000 units required to move a share price.
6. Series of stocks on technical suspension
7. Bank's uniform year end by CBN
8. Increase in the MPR to 10.25% by CBN saw funds divert to the money market
9. SEC's initial dealine of  September for recapitalisation of brokerage firms.

I can go on and on,

Despite the recent odds on PPs, there are still good PPs in the market, eg RELTEL and Naturelle Extracts Limited (NEL) PP.

Please find attached NEL PP investment thesis for your perusal.

My email is (aylala2002@yahoo.co.uk) or my reltel +234-1-4041391 for further enquiries especially interested investors, application forms are with me and me alone. I may gurantee you full allotment, but the 2 issuinh house ahve already fully underwrritten the issue incase of any underscription which i strongly doubt,

I PLACE AN OVERWEIGHT BUY ON NEL!!!

Re: Investment Opportunities In The Nigerian Capital Market! by abujabooks(f): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2008
Good work. Keep it coming.

(1) (Reply)

Alliance In Motion Global (keys To Health And Wealth) / Too Real To Believe Business With Low Or No Capital / Why Is Nobody Talking About Crypto Staking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.