Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Shooting Stars Finally Relegated - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shooting Stars Finally Relegated (11289 Views)

In Maiduguri, E-Kanemi Warriors Hosted Shooting Stars FC / Shooting Stars Tweet About Maiduguri; Funny Or Inappropriate? / Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Ismahill(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Shootings stars of ibadan has finally been relegated to the lower division after losing 1-0 to nembe city on saturday.wat a sad news 4 d oluyole warriors nd naija football entirely.
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Afam4eva(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
I was hoping they would remain to give the league some color but they only have themselves to blame for this. I hope they come back as soon as possible and not remain in the lower division like Insurance of Benin...My Enugu Rangers remains the only team never to be relegated in the history of the Nigerian premier league.

7 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Ismahill(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
tru talk ma broder
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Syenite(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ismahill: Shootings stars of ibadan has finally been relegated to the lower division after losing 1-0 to nembe city on saturday.wat a sad news 4 d oluyole warriors nd naija football entirely.

And how is this sad news to naija football entirely? That part of the country is lacking in football talent, simple. Next season they need to buy players from across the Niger to come back to top flight football. ENYIMBA 4 LIFE!!!

12 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Eifeh(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Crown fc in 3cs out

3 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Afam4eva(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Eifeh: Crown fc in 3cs out
Crown is back?

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by AndreUweh(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ismahill: Shootings stars of ibadan has finally been relegated to the lower division after losing 1-0 to nembe city on saturday.wat a sad news 4 d oluyole warriors nd naija football entirely.
Painful
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Eifeh(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
Crown is back?
ya
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by promizchild: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thank God oyo staste had not loss everything because Crown FC of Ogbomoso is back.
Eifeh: Crown fc in 3cs out

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by oluwaju1lo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
sowi oh! Up sunshine star jare.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by bigwestalo: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
We will Miss dem!
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by wickyyolo: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin My secondary school team is better than them.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by nairaman66(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Relegation things!
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by samtin(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
How dat 1 com take affect ASUU? Mtcheeewww
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
When 'll my Confluence Niggas be promoted nah.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by ifyalways(f): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Used to be one of my favorite clubs way back.
Phobia for life-AHO. cool

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by chi4ik(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
They should have shot well na, IoI
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Raffles: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
So sad for shooting star my home club
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by otijah(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam4eva: I was hoping they would remain to give the league some color but they only have themselves to blame for this. I hope they come back as soon as possible and not remain in the lower division like Insurance of Benin...My Enugu Rangers remains the only team never to be relegated in the history of the Nigerian premier league.
o boy dis one dey follow naija PL die

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by fineheart: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam4eva: I was hoping they would remain to give the league some color but they only have themselves to blame for this. I hope they come back as soon as possible and not remain in the lower division like Insurance of Benin...My Enugu Rangers remains the only team never to be relegated in the history of the Nigerian premier league.

Who said it is only Enugu Rangers that have never been relegated before? Heartland of Owerri (right from when they were called Spartans of Owerri to Iwuanyanwu Nationale) have NEVER been relegated before as well.

By the way, what is special about 3SC? They have been relegated many times in past and will continue to suffer the same fate so long as they continue to be sectional in their recruitment of players.

19 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by otijah(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
samtin: How dat 1 com take affect ASUU? Mtcheeewww
read well b4 u comment,the topic has nothing to do with ASUU, ode

3 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by buoye1(m): 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
One of those things......proper attention wasn't paid to the team.....I wish them fresh air in d secnd division

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by roland2rule(m): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
oluwaju1lo: sowi oh! Up sunshine star jare.

Yeah.........4 life
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Afam4eva(m): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
fineheart:

Who said it is only Enugu Rangers that have never been relegated before? Heartland of Owerri (right from when they were called Spartans of Owerri to Iwuanyanwu Nationale) have NEVER been relegated before as well.

By the way, what is special about 3SC? They have been relegated many times in past and will continue to suffer the same fate so long as they continue to be sectional in their recruitment of players.
3sc alongside Rangers, Enyimba, Heartland and Insurance belong to the creme de la creme of Nigerian clubs.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Enyimba have never gone to relegation before

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Afam4eva(m): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
chidindufrank: Enyimba have never gone to relegation before
Yes, they have.
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by modestdude(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
After they don bad mouth Rangers, winsh dem finish, come mek dem loose out from African champion's league by reporting dem to CAF. Nemesis has caught up with dem

11 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Tuntheycr7: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Eyah.....
Dnt even knw wat to say sef.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, they have.
Which year? I bought a complete soccer magazine that wrote everything about Enyimba in 2004,I'm afraid nothing like relegation was mentioned. Enyimba was founded in 1976,gained promotion in 1986,And won the league or better put super four in 2000.
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by bizgynbala(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Noooo... Gombe United has never been relegated too... Check your records
Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by Afam4eva(m): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
chidindufrank: Which year? I bought a complete soccer magazine that wrote everything about Enyimba in 2004,I'm afraid nothing like relegation was mentioned. Enyimba was founded in 1976,gained promotion in 1986,And won the league or better put super four in 2000.
In their first season in the top division Enyimba finished 13th out of 16 clubs, winning just five out of 30 games with a goal difference 25–36. In the following season they won eight games but still finished 15th with 36 points, just one point short from escaping relegation behind Stationery Stores, and were relegated to second level for the 1992 season. Enyimba then stayed in the second level for the next two seasons before winning promotion in 1993, finishing first with 29 wins out of 46 games, winning a record 96 points with a goal difference 64–25, with most goals scored and fewest goals conceded in the 24-team league.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enyimba_International_F.C.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Finally Relegated by aiksneffects: 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
LET THE EXPOSURE OF FALSE PROPHET MUOKA CONTINUES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj3p5I4ZI0s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday / Gift Monday Scores A Brace As Tenerife Beats Atletico Madrid 2 - 1 / Steps To Making Money From 1960BET In Nigeria. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.