Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

4 Important Tips To Achieving Weight Loss Success - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Important Tips To Achieving Weight Loss Success (639 Views)

Put Meditation On The Menu To Boost Weight Loss Success / World AIDS Day: Still A Long Way To Achieving An Hiv-Free Generation / Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Important Tips To Achieving Weight Loss Success by megajay1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
Losing weight is a journey that a lot of people oftentimes find too difficult. I've been into this journey and I have to say that every single sacrifice that I made was worth it. Most people would say that they want to lose weight but they don't do anything to achieve it. If you truly want to start losing those pounds away, then I suggest that you change. This change that you have to go through is not like any other changes that you made with your life. This kind of change is not like moving into a new apartment or deciding which car to buy. It's more than that! When I finally got the figure that I want, I looked back on how much of a journey it was. I cried looking at some of my old videos that I recorded 2 years ago. It reminded me of how much effort I gave just to get the dream figure that I want. Here are some quick tips on how I was able to succeed in reaching my dream.
continue reading from
http://cliniconomy..com/2013/10/4-important-tips-to-achieving-weight.html
Re: 4 Important Tips To Achieving Weight Loss Success by clixa: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How You Cured Your Pimples / What Is The Worst Experience You Had With Adulterated Products? / What If There Was Vitamin Cigarettes?would U Smoke Or Call Smokers Sinners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.